Tfw when ur 20 points ahead

>tfw when ur 20 points ahead

so comfy. imagine being le pen right now, knowing you're a fascist nazi piece of shit and you'll never get to ruin France and start a new holocaust like you wish you could.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gogVzYLQ!eaAZHqNBg-ufOjbXQwVdqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu op. She will win. Her fate is sealed.

sage

saged faggot

>fascist nazi

soon these will have no meaning, thankfully because people like you keep using it when it doesn't apply

Thank you

Le Pen is probably shitting her self right now. Sunday is going to be a bloodbath.

>so comfy. imagine being le pen right now, knowing you're a fascist nazi piece of shit and you'll never get to ruin France and start a new holocaust like you wish you could.

Are there real humans out there that believe this kind of shit? I cant imagine actual thinking humans falling for this line about every fucking opposition political figure.

I think the internet is just full of post-irony trolls looking for those sexy sexy (you)'s

>20 points ahead

>(((((polls)))))

ive seen this before

>he wins now
>le penn wins in 2022

I know and he is so sexy too

butts

I wonder how fucking dumb you will feel when Le Pen suffers an embarrassing defeat on Sunday.

Fuck off to r/thedonald already you massive leaf faggot. Ignorant retards like you are the reason nu-Sup Forums is so shit

>dont go vote!

>hillary is so far ahead she cant lose!

you're an idiot.

>hahaha I bet you'll feel really dumb voting for the losing team! I wont Im voting for the guy who is going to win! I would hate to vote and not have the person I voted for win!!!

t. Greek intellectual.

Marine Le Pen must go to jail for what she stole (5 million) and for her difamations on Macron.

rule 7

i am saging this thread
i will not be banned

see you in a few days

Jokes on you. The polls are lying and the numbers are actually reversed - Le Pen is 20 pts ahead.

Get cucked.

>Implying a Holocaust happened

>these kinds of anons were probably in tears on election night
god damn i wish i could go back and relive it

Ignore Shills and get to work

mega.nz/#F!gogVzYLQ!eaAZHqNBg-ufOjbXQwVdqg

There are 9GO of leaked emails linked Macron to analyse.

Ok?

>le polls are fake ;-;

lol, Trumptards are beyond parody at this point.

just lie how the american election polls were 100% accurate am I right my dude?

>inb4 haha I wuz troleng yu gais

stop shitposting, you arent good at it