Nerdy guys FTW?

Marry the Beta males but screw the Alphas while you're in high school and college... Yeah, we heard this one before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be a good guy, and support her career, while she's busy cheating on you with Chad.

Remember. Nerdy guys are only valuable to get married with, before taking all of their money by divorcing them. (((Sandberg))) knows best!

Just forget them, user. Nobody is forcing you to marry them.

(((Sandberg)))

Your average Sup Forumsack won't marry a former slut, but the bluepilled good goy masses will.

Too bad women are fucking dumb, and can't regulate their emotions.

They're going to continue the way they have for the last 40 years, and we're going to lose the good ones when we eliminate the need for women with sex robots and artificial wombs.

Yes, marry the nerds, that is, people obsessed with pop culture faggotry like comic book movies and not actual science. And of course you should marry the good goys.

"But after you have had fun on the cock carousel during your twenties".

the paradigm shift is approaching the equilibrium

Nobody is forcing us, but they're stating that every men different from Chad Douche is worthless, unless he has money. Bad deal.

>(((Sandberg)))
Every fucking time.

Nice quads, man.

>Nobody is forcing us, but they're stating that every men different from Chad Douche is worthless, unless he has money. Bad deal.
Redpilled altright tradwives are saying the exact same thing.

>How to remain single your entire life because some Jewish CEO told you that it could work out if you just followed her soulless advice

I feel bad for women these days. They are so screwed.

Fuck them.

Yep, they are obviously settling.

True. I think we are stuck in a painful transition stage. We are an unlucky generation.

>protip:
>get one of these women pregnant while she's dating a "good guy"
>spread your seed without having to pay child support
>those betas will literally cuck themselves just to have a consistent source of second hand pussy
I ain't even kidding, mang. I have two kids and both of their mothers we "casually dating" a couple nice guys while I was blowing my load in them. I know for a fact that one of them lied and told all the guys she was dating that they were the fathers just to see who would step up to the plate, kek. I just told her I wanted a paternity test and she got cold feet. 9 months later and she's posting pictures of a little girl that looks identical to me as a baby, but it has another mans name in the captions...

>you dated the bad guys? I ask
>A little bit

Every time

This woman is enemy #1 in the anti-woman modern corporate feminist movement.

>Be a Satanic piece of shit!
>Listen to this story about (((my))) life, goys- I mean- guys!

The destiny that of most of Withe Knights face.

>things that never happened: the post

Used up whores deserve to die alone.

serious post
You are part of the problem in western societies. Stop your degenerate behavior or go kill your self for the gud of mankind.

Stay mad, christcuck. I was 100% willing to raise my own child. It isn't my fault some chump bid twice as much for second hand pussy. What was I supposed to do? Admit to literally cucking them? Shit, I didn't even know they were seeing other guys until I pressured them about how they got pregnant (I wore a condom, and I would dispute my contribution if it wasn't for the fact that the two kids look identical to my baby pics).

Sheit, I'm actually somewhat convinced that the first girl used the cum from my used to condom to entrap one of her ex's. I ain't got the money to deal with that type of legal shit so all I can do is hope they have a decent life and move on.

According to some scientists, it's men's fault. Women are always innocent victims, and men are always evil psychos.

(((Kaufman)))

It's gonna be even funnier when the man tells her that he wants kids and a mother for is children instead of stronk womenz meme and she's hypocritically offended.

> be an demanding bitch, these desperate chumps will say yes to anything!

>A whole bunch of shit you're not going to read
Why did you write it if (((you))) knew I wasn't going to read it?

Beta nerdy guy here, would only marry or date females whose virginity I can confirm.

lmao

>Your average Sup Forumsack won't marry a former slut, but the bluepilled good goy masses will.
Maybe you should post this on whatever board the bluepilled good goy masses post then?

>Redpilled altright tradwives
aka literal prostitutes LARPing as traditionalists

teehee don't hit on me silly women, and remember, no single moms allowed!

Why is this an issue? Genetically, it's the best plan for women.

We all like to make these jokes about muh bitches n whores but the sad truth is that women really are like this and have always been.

Woman are garbage and now its our job clean up the trash.

>become a beta provider, goyim!
No thanks, I'd rather keep my money, property and sanity.

>marry
So are we going to remove the massive risk involved with marriage for men now or what?

>"I tell her I'm 30 and unmarried"

That whore is going to die alone surrounded by her cats.

Elaborate. Things aren't gonna stay the same forever.

welp. i gotta say BASED cuz im a virgin myself... kek

FUCK I HOPE FEMALES START COMING UPTO ME NOW AND ASKING ME FOR MY NUMBER

What? Do you just come here to shitpost dank memes?... This is called having a debate, and apparently you've lost it.

I may be whats wrong with the west, but you're what's wrong with Sup Forums.

Indeed. Solitude is not terrible, if the choice is being an ATM with no chance of having a word.

Risk is prevailing.

>marry
wow thats so racist! smash the patriarchy!

Women have no sense of morality. They'll happily ride the cock carousel when they're young, happily giving their pussy away for free in the name of sexual liberation and taking pride in being a whore. But when it comes time to marry and date?

Guess what pal? She expects you to pay for everything and act as a long term shoulder to cry on, while in the back of her mind, she'll still be craving that rush of dopamine that she just can't get from you. Because you opted for equality. You opted to be the provider, and that's just not sexy to them. Imagine that, wedding someone who had a colorful sexual past, reveled in the moment of it all, felt the thrills and all they had to offer! But she "settled" for you, the "nerds" and the "good guys."

They can fucking die alone for all I care. If I couldn't have the kitten I don't want the cat.

Poor cats desu.

See I read that. Because it wasn't a bunch of bullshit. And since it wasn't a bunch of Satanic bullshit, but your actual words, I'll respond to it. I don't ask much, user, but I do ask that I speak to you and not Satan:

pol is a place of free speech. That means I don't have to debate you, or listen to you, and honestly I can just blow you off like the little shit you are. You're a leech. A fake ass fucking follower leech who has nothing in this world except for your leeching. Even if I did believe your gay little story (from the first post, I still haven't read the second one) that would only make me think you're worse.

Grow up. Stop letting Satan control you.

I dont think that would be an issue if we dismantled some aspects of divorce court. No law that states alimony or whatever other bs is required for these sluts. If we scale back certain freedoms woman have enjoyed that make them more independent they wont be.

Good guys and nerds don't want your skank ass anyway. They marry the good girls.

This. And betas will eat it up, fund her lifestyle, while she still sucks chads dick and youre too naïve to see it.

N O H Y M E N N O D I A M O N D

especially in the future. if she's had emotionless cock hungry relationships, don't let her run the narrative and say otherwise. or there will be no need for women to stop being whores.

We're the gatekeepers of there cunts. treat whores like whores and good girls like good girls.

#1 post. thread may now end.

Too bad I'm interested in history and political science moreso than capeshit, vidya, and Big Bong Theorum. Sucks I wouldn't get any SandBergen (((pussy)))

yep

do men ever takl this greedily about women? i mean sure we say marry the hot ones, but is it ever about money? at least lust is a form of love

>marry the effeminate males
>weaken your race

>*after you fuck Chad for a few years

>You can date [fuck] whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys'
and
>You dated [fucked] the bad guys? I ask. 'I little bit'
lol women are so transparent

you cant always confirm it dweeb...

they can bust a cherry from a fingerbang or horseback ride for fucks sake

>you have a great career

Most men dont think about money when it comes to women
All we want is someone who will stay with you and not suck other guys cocks behind your back but apparently that is already too much to ask for.

That's such a stereotypical Jewess thing to say. My lawyer cousin married his Jewish Co worker and most Jewish women from his wifes side of the family are notorious cheaters, even though most are married to other well to do doctors and bankers. Whilst their husbands are busy at work, they fuck Goy Chad. The average Jewish man seems pretty cucked desu. Jewish were known for being promiscuous and disloyal even during Victorian times. Maybe that's why Jews are obsessed with trying to get white women to be as degenerate as Jewish women. They just want us to share in their misery, as misery loves company.

sad, true

oh it happened plenty, just not to him

>Risk is prevailing.
Yes, but marriage is another beast entirely.

BERG what the fuck!!! Is every other person a fucking Jew Jesus Chirst

lol have fun with your own virginity then lol

Satan? The fuck you on about?... What was I supposed to do? Chain them in my basement until they gave birth, and then raised my child in isolation? I wasn't an idiot. I knew I was dating a whore; I asked for a paternity test, and the cucks didn't. It isn't my fault they tricked someone else into raising my child. Sheit, I didn't do nothing other than blow my load into a local thot.

Should I have donned my suit of armor, mounted my trusty steed, and dueled the cuck over some used up pussy?

>good guys
women don't want a GOOD GUY they want a MAN a bad man.

Philosopher Tupac wise words for good guys

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

If the COO has to come out with shit like this, the company must be having serious problems around the issue internally.
I'm guessing FB is losing entire corps of career professionals to "oh god I've given my best years to a private company" syndrome.

But suggesting they marry one of the in-house code monkeys has to be a special kind of corporate evil.

See, that's more bullshit. I don't want to talk to Satan, user. I already have enough arguing with him on this dang board, I don't need more from you. If you have something to say then say it, but don't serve as his mouthpiece.

Get yourself out from under his wing

The COSMO mags these women read justify stealing a mans sperm from a used condom to get pregnant because , ' She just 'knows' what is best for him " ------ Spergular

You are fucking trash. I'm glad your personality is going extinct

>one psychologists suggest

((((SANDBERG))))

"Remember, female goyim, screw everyone while you're hoeing around in high school and college, but marry the betas and divorce them to take half of their belongings because you're a strong independent woman and don't need a man!"

- Sheryl (((Sandberg)))

Fuck it, it's time I let you faggots in on a little secret.

I'm part of a fetish dating website that I made a profile on posting a hidden face and my dicks, and let me tell you, you'd be shocked at the amount of women on there just looking to be fucked. Most married or in a relationship. Yes, as it turns out the cuckold thing isn't just a meme. Years of trying online dating to no avail, but the moment I submit a pic of my dick, I'm getting more attention.

In fact, I managed to have sex with a woman I met on one. But inside it feels fucking horrible knowing you red pill faggots were right about female nature. We are so absolutely fucked as a collective.

Heh, my girlfriend will fuck black men, but atleast I'll have a girlfriend unlike you Sup Forums

Is what i would say if I were afflicted by the cuck-virus.

These women are fucking entitled bitches, treating guys like disposable wallets.

also: send help to cure cuckism in Sweden.

Sup Forums is full of scum that try to socially shame white males into "manning up" for the sluts. Sup Forums has been like that for a while now, it';s absolutely despicable.

Nice LARP loser

I think she is ceo of goybook

Fuck off spic. Youre just mad because theyre turning women away from you gangster wannabe douchebags.

>An equal releationship

i.e. Don't date down.

They don't want househusbands, like financially successful men want housewives.

They're still whores that require money from a man.

>implying this isn't a wetdream for 97% of the beta white knights who post here unironically

>(((Sandberg)))
>not advocating for the BBC

JEW TRAITOR JEW TRAITOR

this is gold I'm dying

Lol, I think your wife's son needs his diaper changed, friend...
>I'm glad your personality is going extinct
lol wot?

Why are cucks so diluted.

What site?

a lot of nerds are cynical and wont fall so easily for female attention

Marriage has decreased below 60%, even nerds aren't falling for the vaginal jew

pol will meme about the cock carousel, but how many career women are actually slutting around like busty whores? im talking about the legitimate career women, who have PhDs and MBAs and such, not some chick who serves her boss coffee in a miniskirt.

>help to cure cuckism in Sweden
Soon bro.
. >Jew

>go to Sup Forums
>snag real pics of a hottie
>make fake okc account
>be disgusted by modern males

Probably she doesnt know what these nice guys and nerds turns into after constant rejection.
I can say about myself, Im way more cynical than I was when I was a student.

I only know a few career women and one of them rides the cock carousel

When she says nerds she means rich and Ivy League-educated nerds like Gates and Zuckerberg, not smelly basement dwellers in a Linux T-shirt.

this is guy not trolling either...i wish i still had the messages but i foolishly deleted them

>sandberg