Reminder: Women Stink

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GwVVslIfLc
youtu.be/_ZuL2av0y8I?t=1m22s
health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/throat-cancers-link-oral-sex-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you get dumped for Abdul Sven?

How does that work on your swedish asspussy? does it cover Mehmets stank very good?

Women stink not through body odor, but by the actions they commit, via their degeneracy and corruption and sins.

This is the ultimate red pill. Women are suing talcum companies now for cancer for trying to clean these fucking disgusting stabby things. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GwVVslIfLc

>Breaking news: women are mediocre
>stay tuned more info at 5:00

None of this exists as a problem. What is your trapping name?

>you must be gay to not like pussy stank
It's automatic. And three times more. Who got circum-frogged? We did. You are mentally ill

Image saved

Women are just the worst pays of a nigger, fag & jew combined together.

MGTOW forever!

(I can totally get dates, by the way, I just choose not to.)

Fags have nothing to do with women. Fags are estrogen destroyers

why do you think jews make them sit in a cupboard for a week every month? 'sanitary pads and tampons' are anything but sanitary.

Wat

What do you mean wat

Women suck so much that

Degenerate men are better at being women than women.

the smell of pussy has an interesting gradient. ranging from highly arousing, to downright putrid. some girls have nice smelling pussies, some bad, really bad. but they all smell like pussy.

Women and fags both sick dick, just like your mom and dad

sometimes i lick my armpits when i fap because it tastes like vagina

youtu.be/_ZuL2av0y8I?t=1m22s

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Every shitpost, every time.

Might be time to lay off the abbo puss for a while.

Really? Did you know fungus grows inside them and gibs throat cancer? Explains the taste of all the cancerous aluminum this guy is eating

Also they will literally give you cancer
health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/throat-cancers-link-oral-sex-know/

> pussy doesn't taste like an armpit

It doesn't? Not that i go near that shit after feeling how goopy one was this one time

I was licking my gfs puss the other day and putting my fingers in there and she farted in my face for the first time

What did you expect? It's a warm and moist environment devoid of light. Perfect place for all kinds of wee beasties to grow and create the funk. Couple that with sloughed off endometrial tissue and blood and you get a bonafide pussy stew.

farted or queefed?

A braaaaaaaappppppfffft post, just for (you).

a lot of people think its about hygene, and it partly is, but if a girl shows on a weekly basis she shouldnt smell. its mostly diet and partly being a whore. her own vagina will produce weird antibodies and shit to protect itself against all the strange sperm entering it and it produces a foul smell. and like with mens cum, taste is dependent on diet. eat a lot of processed garbage, taste like shit. eat a good, wholesome diet and your jizz will taste almost sweet.

shouldn't be a thing, farts happen.

get in there with more gusto to let her know you're fine with a fart to the face.

or a be a faggot and tell her it's not cool