en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern
forum.wordreference.com/threads/pronunciation-chaste.2408932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAT GAP

>that voice
Is she trans?

legally male so yes

>ywn put your face into her warm crotch

Lauren Southern is a Jew who mocks white genocide.

OP is a paid shill promoting her brand. This is evidence Lauren is controlled opposition:

if she wasnt, she wouldnt need shills to market her.

I know her in real life

Timestamp?

I wish I could wife Lauren.

shes not jewish and 99% of the population ''mocks'' white genocide

she's not a paid shill you have 0 evidence of that

Cool, bro.

>99% of the population ''mocks'' white genocide
so why is a supposed leader of the alt-right mocking white genocide instead of waking up 99% of people?

further evidence she's controlled opposition.

>Lauren Southern is a Jew who mocks white genocide.
A canadian one at a that.

She is a scam artist. She is selling a pretty face and a pre-recorded edgy message.

You beta-tards just eat it up. I just don't get it. She is blatantly obvious that she is just marketing herself as a brand. She is no different than that Bes Kebab bitch. Just a talking head.

Jesus anons. Learn to think for yourselves. No online personality should be a celebrity. They are all selling a brand.

lauren is not an alt-right leader and shes not even part of the altright

further evidence that youre stupid you mean. most right winger support israel

well said

she's a Canadian man, in the eyes of the law at least

catch up, bro

proofs I'm a shill?

>People still don't get she's ultimately trying to get a rise out of people and sell shit just like Milo and Alex Jones

>lauren is not an alt-right leader and shes not even part of the altright
tell me moar :^)
and then explain why Lauren is mocking white genocide along with "99%" of everyone else instead of exposing it? go ahead. ill wait.

news.vice.com/story/lauren-southern-is-the-alt-rights-not-so-secret-weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

>statistic out of his ass
>shes not jewish and 99% of the population ''mocks'' white genocide
Proud goy from the_donald detected
Kys faggot never you'll fuck her.

>12 minutes
Either give us a time stamp or fuck off

S A G E

lauren southern mocks white genocide along with 99% of the rest of the population. why is she mocking it and not exposing it?

>wearing a sweatshirt with thumb holes in it

I loved to fuck bitches like that in high school

lel
the undergrad is strong with this one

stay fierce, girl

>boo hoo i hate capitalism
>h-how dare people make money and be successful by providing a desirable product
>t-they must be jewish
>the only based jew is bernie, wish I'd voted for him now

Tits with time stamp or gtfo whore

she's exposing cultural marxism at least.

maybe she'll get there eventually.

she is talking about white genocide in a way, if you think about how white women are taught to be whores and not settle down and have a family.

Is anyone else enraged by the way its mouth moves when it speaks? As if it is struggling to get the muscles the react properly.

>she's too busy exposing cultural marxism to worry about the fact Jews are currently killing off the entire white race, which she supposedly identifies with...but.....
>SHE'LL GET THERE (((EVENTUALLY)))

yeah. you prove my points far better than I ever could.
stay defeated.

yes non-jew fled denmark. youd know that if you had any kind of education but >american education

why she's doing it ? i dunno man you'd have to ask her. my point is she isn't jewish.

>vice
i like how vice become a reliable source now that it fits your pov. wish i could see you shout at everything fake news during the elections.

Alright, lets say ''the majority of the world laughs at the concept of white genocide''

is that a fine statement ?

>proud goy from the donald

and of course, the retards start thinking that this is my opinion too for no fucking reason

Mispronouncing Chaste.

Like we didn't know a man wrote this for her.

you really don't know how this works, do you?

>Alright, lets say ''the majority of the world laughs at the concept of white genocide''
why is lauren southern also laughing about it if she's white? :^) go ahead and think up a reply. i'll wait.

>whore glove shirt
dropped

>what is reading comprehension
>leaf

are you saying that every white person who laughs at the idea of a current ongoing white genocide is a jew ?

damn son, there's a lot of jew in this world !

>People still don't get she's ultimately trying to get a rise out of people and sell shit just like Milo and Alex Jones
I would wager, that with the power of KEK we could meme her first product.

I full well know that she is total rubbish.

BUT Everyone else out there who still masturbates should wake up the instant she is selling shit like handbags and pink holsters.

Some dude is screaming about transdimensional space vampires and still managing to sell pecker pills......God keeps telling me that I could do this for a living also, but I really wouldn't feel good taking advantage of others stupidity. It really is that simple.

My answer is not "da jooos!" for every issue. They certainly are in places that does not make sense.....Disproportionately as fuck also.....

But amazing that this board has an graphic for every jew in the media...but Laura Southern isn't on it.

Do we only selectively collectively blame the Jews for everything? Is there a flow chart? If hot than DO not Gas?

STOP SHILLING ECELEB ROASTIES ON THIS BOARD

>saged

Just saw the video, was like a science fiction movie.

Even though she did it to make a political point, it's flattering in a strange way when a girl wants to be male.

She's done more for this country than half of you and she's not even American she's Canadian

Stop sexualizing Lauren Southern.

There is nothing a roastie can do that you pussy whipped manginas won't forgive and forget.

Sup Forums's hard-on for lauren disgusts me.

I don't get why you're so against her when she's helping.

That tight shorts, pressing her major labia, almost exposing inner labia.
Clearly compressing her clit when she moves.
She got wet just by wearing this

im saying any white person who mocks white genocide isnt a friend to whites. do you disagree? if so, why dont you explain why exactly? :)

and im not even including the fact that she moved a lot more toward ''your side'' since those tweets

no, that's not at all what you're saying. You said she's jewish and she's not jewish.

why arent you addressing my question? is it because you're wrong but lack integrity and so must resort to deflection?

>Mispronouncing Chaste.

She's not the only person, for sure:

forum.wordreference.com/threads/pronunciation-chaste.2408932/

...but why would you think a mispronunciation means someone else wrote it for her, and how do you pinpoint a male as the author?

I don't even think that's Lauren

Oh God I want to eat a full 3 course meal out of her vagina then suck farts out of her arsehole with a length of garden hose

Her voice really turns me off

ok. let's say she isnt Jewish

She is a white woman who openly mocks white genocide. This means she is not a friend to white people. Do you agree or nah?

:^)

I think you had a better strategy when I thought she was a Jew lel

>"swallow all these truths"
what about racemixing?

>"NOTHING WRONG WITH IT"

fuck this dumb cunt

A gash that size is not a "gap" it's called a moose knuckle.

>She is a scam artist. She is selling a pretty face and a pre-recorded edgy message.

>You beta-tards just eat it up. I just don't get it. She is blatantly obvious that she is just marketing herself as a brand. She is no different than that Bes Kebab bitch. Just a talking head.

>Jesus anons. Learn to think for yourselves. No online personality should be a celebrity. They are all selling a brand.

This.

>eceleb trhead.

SAGE
IT
WITH
FIRE

What's your question?

Daily Reminder Centipedes! We must protect /ourqueenbee/ at all costs! Deus Vault! Hail Kekistan!

I think you can still be friendly to white people without thinking a white genocide is currently happening, yes of course.

Is lauren friendly to whites ? Probably to some extent, but not as much as she could be

see

Not watching all that shit. Where in the video is it?

>I think you can still be friendly to white people without thinking a white genocide is currently happening
thats not the same as opnely mocking it, now is it, rabbi?

>shes friends to whites!
>even tho she makes fun of your genocide LOLOL

your defeat has been accepted.
i am the one who opens minds to the Truth.
you are a serpent beneath my heel.

>she's exposing cultural marxism at least.
No she's going muh sjws. There's thousands of those now. It hasn't been original since thunderf00t started doing it around 5 or 6 years ago.

>Deus Vault!
>Vault!

"hello fellow natsocs!"

At some point somebody posted a screenshot of her old Tumblr posts about her saying she liked to suck black dick back in college -- she liked the "blonde on black" fetish. She didn't call herself "Lauren Southern" in the posts.

haha kek! memes! haha guys!

Okay sure, would I like it if she went full 1488?

Yeah, that'd be great but I really think the normie masses are still way to blue pilled to even be open to hearing it.

Just look at Richard Spencer.

so you're telling me that every white people who doesnt accept the idea of an ongoing genocide of whites hate white people ?

what a stupid statement.

>your defeat has been accepted.
i am the one who opens minds to the Truth.
you are a serpent beneath my heel.

are you mentally ill ?

praise peepee shadilay! :^)

>Okay sure, would I like it if she went full 1488?

are you seriously implying you have be 1488 to acknowledge white genocide is happening? I gave you all the time you needed to come up with a decent sounding reply so you could possibly keep hold of the newfaggots lurking this bread. instead, you came to me with some garbage those very same newfags (REEEE!) can see through without my help.

how much are they paying you to lose to me?

>tfw no alt right gf

I find it really convenient that this aryan conservative randomly posted about sucking black dick. Pics of tumblr pls.

im telling you that every white person who MOCKS white genocide is not a friend to whites.

im telling you that if lauren southern is so naive about white genocide that she doesnt actually believe its happening, she is nobody anyone from Sup Forums needs to be associate with, seeing as we're apparently more redpilled than her.

maybe they should be paying ME to shill for her? at least then she might get a few new fans.

dumb kike.

shes a retard

she literally just said in that video that whores are just becoming born again virgins, guess what im not going to be the bitch cuck that waits 3 months to fuck a reformed slut

she stops short with "uncomfortable" truths, shes literally alt light to the core, fuck her

I would say she's definitely a friend to white people.

she mocks it because she doesnt think its happening not because she finds the idea of a genocide funny

A lot of people dont think white genocide is happening, even a lot of people on your side

I dont shill for her im just sick and tired of fucking inbred retards like you calling everybody a jew or a coal burner or both

based on what? how funny she finds white genocide to be?

just accept your defeat, im starting to feel embarrassed for you and her both.

>no proof

ok

>she mocks it because she doesnt think its happening
then she's a bluepilled normie and Sup Forums doesnt need her.

is that what you're saying, user? :^)

He's referring to the gap between her thighs, still visible despite legs being together. It is a sign of Leg Control, the power over one's legs and subsequent power to control others by means of the superiority of said legs.

She's Kim from Better Call Saul's understudy

fucking amateur hour garbage. is this stupid cunt ever going to figure out the necessity of a good microphone and reverb/noise reduction? since she left Rebel I've closed every single one of her videos within 5 seconds because of the fucking bathroom shower tier reverb. Stupid incompetent whore.

>Just look at Richard Spencer.
richard is doing fine thank you and he doesnt pull any punches. he might not be full 1488 in public but listen to any of his shoah appearances, the guy is a straight up nazi.

lauren is:
>a. 14 and secretly 88
>b. 14 but will never become 88

either way, if its a that means she wont publicise it for career reasons and thus cares more about muh shekels than the truth or if b is true then shes practically useless to us.

shes an attention whore e-celeb that gave her v card to a shitskin. i dont adhere to the 1 drop rule and i wont purity spiral, but these actions are still indefensible.

fuck her

From my 2 decades of experience on the internet, i noticed that people who keep saying ''Accept your defeat'' feel like theyre losing the argument and want the conversation to stop

>have all my views or youre useless

shes exponentially more useful than you will ever be

No, I suppose you don't have to be full 1488 to acknowledge white genocide.

She's basically "alt-lite"

I'm not saying I like it any more than you do.

But, I think there's enough work to be done that's she can help out in at least some areas.

Good god I would impregnate and have at least 10 kids with Venti.

>ourgirl/
Kill yourself

>A BLACKED Jewess with a man voice who regularly mocks white genocide is one of Sup Forums's leaders

You guys never cease to amaze me desu

>i cant argue against your logic so ill ad hominem you and act smug

>shes exponentially more useful than you will ever be
please explain how?

go ahead. ill wait.

She's high test.

>a shekel for the goyim

>But, I think there's enough work to be done that's she can help out in at least some areas.
whats more important than stopping the destruction of the white race that you think lauren is useful for?

shutting her fucking mouth and having 10 white babies, ohh woops never mind she wants them to be mocha

fucking kill yourself retard

>no answer
>just failtrolling

dont answer for your bf if you arent going to actually answer anything.

defeat accepted.

>BLACKED Jewess

Cuck

>he changed the filename

Fuck off leaf, that's exactly how this has worked for over a decade.

tits or gtfo

Good vid