If you have 100+ facebook friends, you are a normie and do not belong on Sup Forums

If you have 100+ facebook friends, you are a normie and do not belong on Sup Forums
If you have a twitter account, you are a normie and do not belong on Sup Forums
If you go to reddit for any reason, you are a normie and do not belong on Sup Forums

Oh look. nu-Sup Forums is all three

If you have a Facebook, get off of Sup Forums

What if i get the first post? By law it must also be the best post. The nature of the first post usually allows for the post to be the best, why? This is due to everyone seeing the first post when they open the thread, it being the first. It doesn't necessarily have to be better than the second or sometimes the third post, which is when one may declare second post best post, or third post best post, respectfully. However the first post is always better than any post past the 4th post, even if its actually worse than said posts. And that's the reason for why this post is the best post, while not surprisingly also being the first post.

FUUUUUUUCCCKKK NOOOOOOO

reddit

This

>two thousand and fucking twelve plus five
>having an NSAbook

I have like 800 FB friends, because I am social - fuck me, right?
I am thinking about deleting FB in regular basis, yet, my based friends tell me, at least I have the opportunity to see, what the masses are like these days.
Ofc an Australian shitposter won't change my mind - but yes FB is cancer in every aspect. I mean not in any group I have yet seen a profounded comment on any topic whatsoever (even far from politics).

You need FB for the messenger app, which honestly isn't bad. It's just the rest of the site that's shit

You have to go back.

>using facebook at all
>not using twitter to shitpost

no you dont, you can have jewbook messenger with out jewbook

newfags r butts

Sup Forums also bad

fpbp

You are a normie

I have at least 10 facebook accounts, and none with my real name. If you don't have fake facebook accounts to troll and redpill normies, get off Sup Forums.

But I've had twitter and reddit and facebook in differing capacities over the years. What does that make me? I deleted and then made new accounts many times.

Ok, so I guess I'm a normie. What now, faggot?

>720~ fb friends
>1200 instagram followers

It's not the amount, it's the quality of friends. I only have a few dozen those really good, close ones

I have over 200 facebook friends because I'm cool as fuck, faggot. Doesn't mean I use it anymore.

>tfw 300+ kikebook friends
>Tfw Twitter with dozens of followers
>Tfw browse Reddit daily

What'chu gonna do bout it you faggot? Get mad and throw a tantrum? :)

I don't have any of those

OP is a faggot

Reddits a savvy trollers paradise though. It's good to have the other two to keep your get on the ground and understand normie logic.

But I've developed this over time and why I can be racist/sexist/homophobic as hell and nobody cares and still be a normie

What if I had a twitter account, but it got banned because I insulted a bunch of furries and told them that I'd personally make sure that every last one of them hangs on the day of the rope?

you know there are Sup Forums groups on fb by the dozens right?

stfu I bet next ur one of the pollsters that thinks all blacks are subhuman.

fuck you retard times change get used to it

Petty you for being jewed and soon die to Norks while fighting for Israel.

whatever you say , have fun sharing pics with your kike friends.

>Algeria
>wut

i have over 100 friends

i have 11 aunts and uncles just on my moms side. add all the cousins and shit up with work/school friends and youve easily passed 100

fuck off with your 2.1 birthrate goldberg

1/3

Twitter is alt right troll

I have 9000 instagram followers
pussy

if you use reddit, you aren't white.

>have account for #3 website in US
>yeah, fuck twitter
>go on #4 rated site n US

>on Sup Forums that gets 104 million hits per months, feel special because of it

Hmmmmm.....

i've got a twitter but that's common for [spoiler]furries[/spoiler]

I have a 3....I've been on this site far longer than you summer fag

>1) /pol is one person
>2) Judging my browsing habits by your moral metric may land you in trouble
>3) Being clearly a whiney millennial manchild and being this niave as to using soshial meejya as a viable tool

Yeah, nah - beck too yur ship fucking und fush und chups m8

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that unironically have a Goybook account, post there regularly and have private conversations with their "friends" there all while the CIA rubs their hands

Fuck you, I'll shitpost where I please.

Richard Spencer is a normie

I've been here longer than at least 80% of you faggots.

You can't tell me where I do and do not belong

>do you even liek mudkipz?

If you say normie instead of normalfag, you are a redditor and do not belong on Sup Forums.

Deleted fb in 2011, deleted twitter in 2014. Reddit is OK.

The esoteric far-right Twitter scene is actually pretty funny

>banned from facebook
>banned from twitter
>banned from reddit

Am I allowed to stay?

If you've ever had a "sports injury" you are a normie and do not belong on Sup Forums

If you have Facebook period you don't belong here. Facebook is the driving force behind degenerate culture. Everybody is on Facebook to one up each other and hide the truth of their depressing, mundane lives, with 400 pictures from the parties they go to once a month and not the other 29 days of drivel. It has turned every moment into a photo-op, completely destroying human interaction and killing the beauty of the natural world. You can't go out and enjoy a sunset with a girl, because she has to take 47 different photos of it to get the perfect one, and then spend 20 minutes finding the perfect filter, then posting it and asking you to like it 3 seconds after it's uploaded.

>INB4 forever alone faggot virgin
No, I'm not, I'm just somebody who's totally sick of our superficial culture.

Autism awareness month was in April OP.

based bro

>>You can't tell me where I do and do not belong.
Amen, brother! A truer repill was never spoken.

go back to your containment board wizard robot

Hi there

that said if you have a facebook book account you're a "dumb fuck"

Mother-Fucker, don't tell me what to do.
I'll visit any website I wish.
I like Facebook.
I like Sup Forums

Fuck you, I can think for myself.

>tfw only 72 friends on fb
I have a rule of thumb. If I wouldn't enjoy saying hi to them and catching up while running into each other public, then no fb friends.

It's ok, I have an actual job that I enjoy doing

1500 on fb, 90% hot sluts, deactived for years. Don't miss the degeneracy of it.
Many twitter accounts, all fake personas, don't personally know anyone on any, used only for dissemination of ops and public opinion analytics.
Been to reddit a couple times, probably 10 minutes total, never posted o commented.
Never in my life been called or confused with normal.
On off lurker here since forever ago, just recently started posting/commenting.
Do I fit in here?
Fuck off either way.

Hah! I don't even have a Facebook! I don't need it!

Too many fucking idiots on there.

so many rares what is this

Is it okay if I am active on Google Plus?

>On off lurker here since forever ago, just recently started posting/commenting.
Caught you out in your lie m8. No-one fucking comes here just to read...

Way to doxx yourself, that means you can only be one of three people.

Amazing how the bill nye faggotry can change a man. Also reading that the most likely person to commit suicide was a 42-60 white male recently sent me over the top and I'm growing a Hitler stache now. Fucking swallowed a bottle of red pills and preparing for war now. Found some like minded people here.