How does Sup Forums feel about Redpilled Female Youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turncoat
youtu.be/-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4SVUlNfMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're absolute fucking garbage and you should stop giving them attention and stop posting about them here

cancer

>Boxxy
>Redpilled

SAGE
slide thread, rather look at the threads that are actually moving something

@Newfags: SAGE into the OPTIONS field

They only care about money and not about the cause

not any of those three are redpilled and women shouldnt have ever been allowed in politics in the first place

Do you mean Jewess youtubers?

Lauren is fine

Roaming Millenial can be ok

The rest are absolutely subversive

Boxxy is the least annoying of them
that thread on the video that had literal cucks in it and that glasses girl and the blonde were reacting to it
everything they said was annoying as shit and I had to skip past them to get to the cucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turncoat

attention whores

Who's the first grill?

They only do it for attention.

Its 2007 all over again. women are invading just like they invaded "nerd" culture.

they have no real jobs and are shaking their asses on youtube for shekels
they are literally saying whatever gets your views

just like alex "buy my filters" jones they are "playing a character"

Does Katie Hopkins count?

underage b&

These RageAfterStorm shill threads are so poorly done that they just make me want to strangle her.

says the guy whose mouth is frothing over girls on the internet

You ask a question about Red-Pilled female YouTubers, but have 3 photos, one of whom is Lauren Southern. You do know she is legally a male.

Attention whores not to be taken seriously or even listened to, although they'd all make spectacular cock holsters.

>redpilled

not even close

the best type of wo- wait, I mean, I hate women, aaaah I'm going my own way

Absolutely great. Normies are more willing to listen to pretty girls, so a whole lot of people are getting redpilled and we don't have to deal with newfags.

>b-but they stealin our maymays!
>they don't really believe it!
who the fuck cares

They get paid for stating the obvious back at us. They offer no new insight and have nothing profound to say. Anne Coulter is the only one who has an opinion worth listening to, the rest are just relying on sex appeal.

These are basic bitches latching into the right wing counterculture train for a quick buck and parroting every hot topic like immigration, IQ, cultural Marxism, a so on. Even Lauren Southern is only interesting because she's hot not because any of her views are anything but dime a dozen in the e-celeb space.

>>redpilled
>>Females

Jewish money making scheme.

kek

They aren't redpilled or redpilling anyone. They only talk about anti-feminism and kosher nationalism-lite. Lauren might be on her way tho.

This
This
This
SAGE
This
This
Cuck
This
This
This

But the beta orbiters will still send them shekels thinking that somehow they will be able to hump them.

This board is getting worse by the minute. Why can you not all see the only true red pilled intellectual is pic related?

Hahahaha,,, go find a job you fucking loser

When weebs living in japan agree with you, you know you're beta af.

>Boxxy

Uh... news for you newfag that's ShoeonHead aka June not Boxxy

It gives me some hope that there are women out there who are both physically attractive, and smarter than your average brick.

However, I am swiftly reminded that, in MA, it is extraordinarily unlikely I will ever meet one.

>This board is getting worse by the minute.

>redpilled
>women
Pick one

Even Molymeme doesn't touch the JQ.

I may have to do it. I'm starting a YT channel and I just have to decide if I want to go all the way in because if I do, then that is my life.

/thread

sage

t_d must be purged. Fucking hell

And 3 out of 3 of them are confirmed coalburners. What a perfect female face for the white identity movement.

>redpilled

this phrase really has been diluted as fuck.

Not ethno nationalist, not aware of the JQ, generally 2014 tier civic nationalist "LOL feminism and islam rite guise!!!" tier

>redpilled female youtubers
no such thing
only women seeking attention from the changing political climate and then monetizing said attention

There is a reason no one touch it. You will be demonetized and bullied.

The biggest hurdle is always to get people from one side to another. They turn thousands of bluepilled redditors violet, that's more than enough. It makes them more susceptible to real redpills, it's similar to how people who are "tolerant" eventually end up at "open borders 4every1 fuck laws and sheeet".

There's plenty of channels that blather on about le jq. But nobody cares because Jews will Jew like the wind will blow and the sun will shine. If you get a sunburn do you rage against the sun, or do you heal the burns and figure out how to not get sunburned anymore?

They would bother me if I thought they were doing damage to the movement. Since they aren't and I'm not an autist, I don't really have an issue with them. Southern's thigh gap game is on point too.

Hot chicks eh? I would argue they serve a purpose for redpilling normies. I used to watch Sh0e's channel all the time until I found out she's a nigger lover.

they suck. no interesting new content. it's more like, hey look at me, i can be conservative/gamergate too guys!

only do it if you are
>attractive
>college educated
>have a nice job
>are dating/married to a white woman

anything less in unacceptable

Better than most women, but I still can't trust them. Even though their words might sound nice, I can sense their overwhelming desire to take my shekels and property and demasculate me at any opportunity.
Modern women are cancerous parasites. It's one of the hardest pills to swallow, but true. I'm still waiting for a women to change my opinion on that, but the outlook just proves itself right over and over again.

She tweeted this today

This and at least one of them is a coal burner and one has fucked a sandnigger

they would have (and probably were) annoying liberal cunts 15 years ago

this is how it works, the eternal pendulum swings

bunch of glorified cam whores looking to make a quick buck.

Useful for normies because they like looking at women and listening to women telling them how to feel about things - but otherwise fucking pointless. They just say what they hear other people saying so they can use it to garner attention and don't even know what they're saying most of the time.

Heres your (you) faggot

why are you impressed with these chicks or dudes remixing Sup Forums shit posts?

You can literally find better commentary on any semi serious thread on any topic.

On a genuine Islam thread, you get people commenting on the history and development of movements and sects. What do you get when you tune into these cam girl choker wearing idiots?

>ESS JAY DUB YOUZ AT IT AGAIN!

>redpilled
>using a joke term from /new unironically

Fuck off newfag

Who is the bitch on the left in OP pic?

Don't be an autist, go to mpc before ruining your life, be implicit about the jq mate

Women have no place in politics or anywhere else except the kitchen or in bed

if you care about this movement and the preservation of the west stop giving them views
they are just dick riding for shekels

look upon this line and despair

where we are, its not even anywhere near trump, you would need 3 other pictures to understand how far to the right we are.

molymeme is redpilled on jews, he's just not 1488 in his videos
youtu.be/-Q8BLfefGtg

anyone got sh0e's nudes

I mean talking about it it's always heroic and brave. But keep in mind that the only possible solution has already been tried in the 40's and it failed.
Right now it's virtually impossible to get them out of the American Gov/EU Gov banks etc.

Frankly it wouldn't be very productive. He can maybe have a guest in the next few years (I have a feeling that awareness of the JQ has been rising) but it's dangerous to go off on it when you're a psuedo public figure

Fuck off shill.

>Who is David Duke?
>Who is Brother Nathanael?
There are some big/famous channels that deal with the JQ, they are just a bit too autistic to become popular on nu-Sup Forums or Reddit.

Lauren here, ask me anything.

hi qt, u want sum fuk

you know how it goes.
its or gtfo.

Is that your chin or an adams apple under the sign. Either way completely fucked.

David Duke had anal sex with a male I'm acquainted with while they were both Fort Worth, TX.

Brother Nathaniel is a Jew. Look up his past, just a couple years ago he was still going to the synagogue.

You right wingers are like irrational women clinging to snakeoil salesmen with a well polished sales pitch.

Cucks.

>calling others newfag when you're oblivious to the fact June got her start by being a boxxy clone

Can you show face?

Confirm it on twitter

Collar bones :)

clearly not lauren because she won't get any click shekels for posting here

lauren doesn't pander to betas for free

Lana Lokteff is the only one

How does Sup Forums feel about 1 post by this i.d op's who don't argue or debate or add anything to the thread and what's more the topic itself is fucking /bant/ tier?

this.

How do you feel about sluts shamelessly cashing in on a new trend?

The idea that they are just in it for 100% self gain is some mgtow bullshit.

Sure women should be kept from politics but id much prefer a girl with basic bitch conservative attitudes than feminist ones.

It also means at least the right is now strong enough that women are gravitating towards it despite it being in their best social interest to do otherwise

fpbp + sage

stroke that cock bby

Nobody is as based as the student of Peterson, Josephine. She is a based Nigerian who beat the African American community into submission in 1 video and couldn't be retorted

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4SVUlNfMY

Have you show face or fake. Someone posted your tweet that you're in France, so your flag wouldn't be UK

Even if they're attention whores, if they're successful attentions whores it will bring even more attention whores to our side. Then their beta orbiters will follow, and we all know it's nice to have useful idiots.

They're cancer, but they're an even bigger cancer to the left.

*Have to

it takes like an half an hour to get to London from Paris if you take the chunnel

sorry, more like two hours

>based Nigerian
do you hand around blacks a lot? you might have caught a little flu

>red pilled women
I expect this kind of comment from a leaf, get the fuck out. women only act to get somewhere, or something. it's literally a means to end for them. they don't have any real convictions or beliefs.

>Brother Nathaniel is a Jew.
No shit? He made videos about how he was born as a Jew but then found Christianity.
>couple years ago
Couple of years ago his videos got posted non-stop on /new/.

>You right wingers are like irrational women clinging to snakeoil salesmen with a well polished sales pitch.
Well I guess because some random fag on Sup Forums has a problem with them, anything they ever said is immediately wrong and should be ignored.
Your post reeks JIDF.

>/thread

Brother Nathaniel only gets aways with it because he is one.

>Redpilled Female Youtubers
>implying

Nice to look at. Im also glad they are on our side. We are trying to win hearts and minds. Maybe they are not on the cutting edge of rightist thought, but they are a good gateway to the red pill. Itmseems like all of the new right e celebs have a degenerate trait or more. Nobodys perfect.