Did Delta fuck up?

This shit is all over normie-book right now. Family gets kicked off flight because they tried to put their toddler in a seat they originally purchased for their teenaged son. Probably gonna get wealthy off the public outrage.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-family-kicked-delta-flight-threatened-jail-refusing-give-toddler-n755141
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin forgot Link...

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-family-kicked-delta-flight-threatened-jail-refusing-give-toddler-n755141

They look like white trash. If they purchased a seat for someone and then tried to use it for someone else, then yes they're at fault.

I read that it was another over-booking issue though which is fucking astounding. How in the hell is over-booking still an issue in 2017?

shes a milf

>buy seat for son
>son doesn't arrive
>seat is given back to Delta like they signed agreed when they purchased the ticket
>make a ruckus about it clearly due to the recent outrage
Doubt anything will happen.

>California family

Are tickets tied to individuals?
I've only been in a plane twice

Yeah. Tickets are tied to you and your assigned seat upon boarding. You can't switch seats until you are already in the air, and even then you have to have permission.

I'm sick of people breaking airline policies and then complaining when they get caught.

So what if you paid for it? Don't be a shitty customer. I'm sick of terrible customers trying to outsmart working people and getting away with their bullshit because customers are "always right."

What is it with normie obsession with problems on flights recently?

That's fucked up

kill the pilots, the security, the ugly plane waitresses, and the defendants

we need another 9/11 or something. why is making a big scene on an airplane acceptable now? 15 years ago you would be tackled by 3 different dudes if you did what that chink doctor did.

Toddlers do not get seats...

Warren Buffett has been trying to purchase an airline for a while and has been getting stumped. So, a few bucks in the right pockets, a few news stories dropping stock values, and he'll probably get to buy them out.

I am not very sympathetic to that family, but the flight attendant really fucked up when she threatened to throw the parents in jail and put their kids into foster care. She's likely going to get fired, and Delta will have to apologize for her actions but they may ultimately look good after firing her

They're niggers.

They were trying to force a ticket switch by inconveniencing the entire flight rather than just sorting it out in the terminal like the rest of us normal people have to.

Agreed. Everybody is defending the parents in this, but that's the rules they agreed to.

Is there a difference in ticket price between infant and teenager? What's it matter ?

You can't buy a ticket and then have someone else jump in the seat instead during boarding. Doesn't matter if it's your kid and you paid for the seat, it's still technically "someone else"

they threatened to put their kids in fostercare in the video, absolute bullshit

people switch seats all the time, before and during flights , for example if someone wants to sit next to their friend , its no bid deal in real life. Delta fucked up big time for not letting this slide like idiots

I thought they said "you'll goto jail and your kids will end up in foster care". While that's not something nice to say, she probably misspoke, meaning "you'll goto jail and your kids will wind up in protective custody" which is what would happen if the parents got arrested. The airport certainly wouldn't be babysitting their kids.

Delta was in the right technically, but fucked up the moment they started talking about the parents going to jail and kids being put into foster care.

When you fuck up that badly, the only option is to cave into the demands of the parents so that your stupid little threat doesn't go viral.

Moreover, it seems most of this issue was a misunderstanding - the baby could have traveled in the parents lap just fine, simply not in the adjacent empty seat.

WTF? How does Delta not understand that rules and force are mutually exclusive????

Figures.

I fly often for my job, shit's pretty locked down in the bigger airports from my experience. Flying from Dallas to LAX or SFO and back a few times a year.

Always fly AA though. Not sure about nigger tier Delta or United.

This is correct. Most of you who are saying people can't switch seats have obviously never flown before without mommy

>You can't buy a ticket and then have someone else jump in the seat instead during boarding.

>sucking corporate dick this hard

This is kiked as fuck, if I buy a ticket it shouldn't matter who I decide gets to sit in the seat.

It's called statistics you fucking idiot . People don't show up for flights often enough and empty seats on a plane equals less profit. You sobud like a no nothing liberal pussy.

>buy a ticket for a seat
>oh we're overbooked, tough luck try again later

they're from Orange County this is how people look in so cal who aren't rich

he paid for the seat retard
they put their infant in the seat it shouldn't matter

In Europe, you can agree with passangers to swap seats so you get next to your collegues and so on when flying with quality airlines like Finnair.

However if you fly with near bankrupt pieces of shit like Air Berlin you will not be doing any switching, in fact you probably won't be doing any flying because their flights are always delayed.

Question is did they notify the airline they were going to used the ticket for the child? If they didn't thats on them. The ticket was automatically voided and it was sold to the first person on the wait list.

Fuck Im soo ready for North Korea to just nuke all of us

Hmm? You can switch seats with someone in a plane while its boarding. They don't check your boarding pass once you get on the plane. Why would you need to wait until the plane is already in the air?