Hillary is still not in jail

>Hillary is still not in jail
>still no wall
>tax money still goes to Israel
>government still spies on us
>USA is still acting like world police, destabilizing other countries for the globalist agenda
>the neocons' (((war on drugs))) is still happening and showing no signs of stopping
>LGBT is more powerful and aggressive than ever before, their degeneracy has now spread to "science" shows
How's that new president working out for you you fucking retards

4D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

Donald "Just" Trump

>doing everything exactly the same as Hillary would have done is 4D chess
>having Wall Street corporate kikes literally in the president's cabinet is 4D chess

How long are you faggots still going to cling to this

Face it you idiots. You've been scammed. Trump is not our guy and never was.

I'm gay and Jewish and I voted for Trump. I fail to see why all of these are bad.

>implying stability hasn't improved.
Kys idiot

>a degenerate kike voted for a degenerate kike lover
Am I supposed to be surprised?

I'm by no memes a Trump tribalist, I agree he is somewhat of a Jew, but given the same circumstances, I would still vote for him. Hillary and Bernie were both shit, and most of Trump's actual ideas are good; he just can't implement them because this is a Republic.

> spits in the faces of American heroes

Trump isn't going to herald in the golden age. What he is doing is buying us time. Time to organize and prepare.

Please cite. That's a fake image and the organization has not put that out.

It's why I'm done with politics in this country. I'm just waiting for leftists to start rioting near me so I can take out as many as I can find.

It's been 3.5 months dumbass. He has 4 years.

I noticed that

>hasn't repealed Obamacare

isn't on your little copypasta list anymore.

Stop grinding your teeth.

>4 months in
>40 more months to go
>let's give him his report card ahead of schedule

>Trump is actively - not just passively allowing, but ACTIVELY - working to push the kikes' globalist agenda
>I-it's only been 4 months, goy! J-just give him a chance!

>Hillary is still not in jail

May take more time, bigger fish to fry

>still no wall

It's coming soon to a border near you, Pedro!

>tax money still goes to Israel

Always has, always will

>government still spies on us

Always has, always will

>USA is still acting like world police

Always has, always will

>destabilizing other countries for the globalist agenda

Always has, always will

>the neocons' (((war on drugs))) is still happening and showing no signs of stopping

Always has, always will. We aren't intelligent and responsible enough for full legalization, faggot.

>LGBT is more powerful and aggressive than ever before, their degeneracy has now spread to "science" shows

Because leftism is suffering greatly and feels compelled to double-down every day from here on out.

Are you new here, you retard?

LMAO

>Always has, always will
>Yes goy, there's nothing you can do about it! You might as well just accept it!

8 years

Sup Forums has fallen victim to JEWISH tricks and Trump was the perfect psy-op.

I only recall you had but one chance and failed OP, you shall .. have a premenision where abouts you shall... how shall we say, DELETE.. your comments. FTO

>no wall
there will be a wall. Cruz wants El Chapo to fund it