Lord Kek! I summon thee

Lord Kek! I summon thee
With integrals, break France free
You are our last hope, and savior
Remover of degenerates and bad behavior

O' hear me, my great lord Kek
From the astral plane and home of Shrek
Time has come for you to show power
Give me integrals, and this world shall be our!

The frog is dead, gave his last breath to off Rockefeller. You better pray to Jesus now because he's coming for a short visit. Naughty guys get taken for a little pit punishment. Makes you wonder how low (((humanity))) will stoop in the end...

bumping

pic is my current view of the Macron campaign

This is why Kek has abandoned us, people like you are the exact reason. You stopped believing in meme magic

he is a chaos god.
where there is chaos he is.

Don't you remember Kek is taking a summer vacation?? He will back on september 23rd for the great Happening

Kekem

This. Kek is prepping for something spicy.

No, Sup Forums summoned him and believed in his meme magic. After Trump won, most of us abandoned Him because we no longer needed him. Or so we thought.

After abandoning Him, Trump became a NeoCon and our world will fall to shit. Lord Kek served us well, but we weren't worthy of Him. We used Him, He gave, and then we looked elsewhere. Now we will feel the wrath of His abandonment.

he is a chaos god,

the reason you think he has abandoned us is because his cause no longer aligns with ours

do you not understand chaos?
kek does not care if we get what we want or not
only that madness and disorder remain.

So I'm assuming you're aware Sup Forums is blocked now in France?

anime

n-no? link right now

I don't really care about this fight but pro chaos

Checked. Macron might be the chaos candidate this time. Import refugees and speed up the eventual culture war

the image on concept have power when used

Chaos is not = anarchy. Chaos is a light amongst anarchy, it is the light at the boddom of the sea, the hope in lost causes, the distortion of reality where 2+2 = 5 because Chaos. Finally it can be viewed as what the Sun is for our solar system.

See? Not even one integral get in this whole thread. I will not stop believing, but He has abandoned Sup Forums for sure.

PLEASE KEK

MAKE FRANCE WHOLE AGAIN AND BTFO GERMANY.

also I think both of the establishment candidates are out already. both Macron and Lepen are changes to the status quo

>PRAISE KEK

Kek, give mine energy to this meme which I harvested under thy guidance

You all lost faith in Him.
He never left us. He was simply gathering his memetic power to deliver the final blow on Macron.

KEK BELIEVERS UNITE

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek!

Shadilay

witness the digit fitness

is that pre-fap dirty talk?

Kek, put an end to Macron.

Praise be unto the primal ones

PRAISE KEK MAY HIS POWER FLOW WITHIN LE PEN VIVA LA FRANCE

LIBERATE FROGLAND

KEK AKBAR

kek save europ pls

Lord Kek deliver unto us your will!

Save France

OP says Goodnight, and may Pepe the son of Kek bless you all, and help Le Pepen win.

S H A D I L A Y

Fucking do it yourself.

Shadilay friends. He has not abandon us. Videoclip elettronico!

The digits will flow as will the happenings. Kek will praise us with the chaos we desire.

Kek, I pray that whatever election result is best for the people of France is what occurs.

Le Pen will win

kek wills it

I feel like of all the pepes I would be the purple frog pepe :(

We have done all we can. Now it is up the to the Baguettes to not screw this up and pray to the almighty Kek for strength for our next battlefield: Germany.

Let's face it, the Tories are going to win in June.

Kek is still with us.

Kek never abandoned us and we never abandoned Kek. Now people are rising up more than ever and people are getting Redpilled at the shenanigans of the normies.

Things may look bad now but give it time. Chaos and Disorder is unpredictable and sometimes it can always swing a positive way, even at the worst of times.

Besides, Germany is next up on the list. We already know that Corbyn is finished. Taking down Merkel won't be difficult, but getting the person we want will be more difficult.

Never forget our sacrifices.
#imwithkek

The French shall no longer be known as surrender-monkeys. Kek is with them.

You insulted him when you called it home of Shrek.
Not taking it seriously

Shadilay

Ma liberté, égalité, fraternité

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Hey listen i don't speak French but I made these and had a French bro translate for me. You can have then I've nowhere to post them.