Look kids, we are in California now. Isn't is such a beautiful sta-

>Look kids, we are in California now. Isn't is such a beautiful sta-

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm
putheronthemap.com/
dailywire.com/news/10433/hillary-tweets-women-should-be-paid-more-men-same-pardes-seleh
archive.is/clNey
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>H-hey kids, how about we just listen to some music. I hear Dog and Joe are killing it on The River

turns radio on

>Women make up 50% of the population, but most streets, landmarks and monuments are named after men. By allowing this imbalance, society makes it harder for women to find inspiration and to see their own potential in the world around them. We allow society to forget about the accomplishments of women.
We can change this by literally putting influential women on the map and honoring their achievements through the naming of streets and landmarks. Help us celebrate the many female role models who deserve to be memorialized so that we can inspire women everywhere to reach for greatness.

God I've seen this fucken thing everywhere

I think I'm just going to start bitch slapping anybody who ever cries about "equal pay." Why? This shit was solved before I was even born.

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

>No employer [...] shall discriminate [...] by paying wages to employees in such establishment at a rate less than the rate at which he pays wages to employees of the opposite sex [...] for equal work

Jesus christ, how long are they going to keep this pay gap lie going for, you can literally destroy that rubbish in one sentence, different pay for different jobs with different hours, nothing unfair about that at all.

Holy shit did they actually say this
Arney needs to get back on the show or else it will turn to afternoon Rob and Dawn

it was just and ad on that particular station.

for anyone wanting a good kek.

putheronthemap.com/

>the accomplishments of women.
Like what ? having tits ?

Daily reminder that after artificial wombs and AI gfs are invented, women literally need to be massacred.

There's a similar sign at Fruitridge rightrail, but with the gay and transgender flag in some of the letters. No idea if you are in Sacramento though

Because it's not about "equal pay for equal work", it never was. They're literally advocating that women get paid more than men on a per hour basis to make uo for time off for having kids and inability to negotiate better pay rates. This is the end goal.

dailywire.com/news/10433/hillary-tweets-women-should-be-paid-more-men-same-pardes-seleh

Mods, can you ban this faggot?

Archive link: archive.is/clNey

haha, the closer you get to the city the worst is get apparently. This was around Fair Oaks.

forever. Because the masses are ignorant enough to pull it off

women get less money, give more money!

they are also advocating for "female jobs" to be paid more. Equality of outcomes

as long as most of your female friends make less than the male counterparts, the sign will be put up

How is that a fucking problem?

Pay women more so they can stay at home and have our kids instead of slaving away for their bosses.

What is the problem there?

ok. equal car insurance for women too.

I agree with the britbro, this policy wouldn't be bad unless there are quotas

What's a company where women make less than men? I work retail and have access to people's hourly wages; almost all the women start at more than the men.

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

"Equality"
Also, not all of LA is a liberal shithole. You'll never find stupid shit like this in Eagle Rock. Most redpilled region I know of there.