So for Cinco De Mayo this Irish Pub decided to build a wall. If you climb it...

So for Cinco De Mayo this Irish Pub decided to build a wall. If you climb it, you get a Permanent Drinker Card that gives you one free drink. What did they mean by this?

Really activates my almonds

lmao based micks

These guys must be larping as the always sunny gang

wtf is cicnco de mayo

m8 it's best you delete this thread right now. All it takes is some assblasted newfag redditor to call the local news and make this into a national story, effectively ruining this guy's business.

Fake holiday meme'd by spics and adopted by low caste whites

L M A O

It's a minor holiday in a state in Mexico no one cares about. Commemorates some minor military victory. In the US it's an excuse for the beer and tequila companies to sell more product. Lots of Americans mistakenly believe it's Mexico's independence day.

Hell, if anything it would be publicity. The SJWs sperg out? Supporters would flock. I know I would.

>PERMANENT DRINKING CARD
>ONE FREE DRINK
>with purchase

>Entitles the Beaner
Totally misread it at first

this, kek

That's best case scenario, but I rather this guy not have his business fucked with by antifa

what the fuck

it's revenge for st patrick's day you stupid fucks

>What did they mean by this?

That they want somebody to burn down their open borders establishment. What are you waiting for, user?

And it expires.

As every green card should

The Mick's get it

It's just a bit of craic, nobody would care.

>California
Not surprising.

is this in dana point?

>Dress up as Trump
>Go to bar
>Climb wall
>Sit on top of wall and stop anyone who tries to climb it while screaming "I have the high ground!"
>Profit?

>cant get a real wall from trump so has to settle for larping
>massively cucked
pubs are for degenerates anyways, FACT
irish pubs? irish are the beaners of whites ask anyone

Sure enough. Their Facebook is already blowing up

california get the same rap canada and Jew York get. Everyone thinks its LA and Frisco.......Its a big state full of a bunch of people that hate this government. If they ever actually made a voter ID this place would change in one election.

Late stage capitalism everyone
*claps*

It's the day Mayo win the All-Ireland

same here

I agree with the namefag.

Came here to post this.

BOGO is better than nothing

San Juan Capistrano. I only know this because my buddy bar tends there. Awesome.

Nevermind I'm retarded it is actually Dana point.

Where are you seeing this?

>be liberal
>get offended by literally everything

Kek, can't wait until it blows up out of proportion.

Of course a Jew was on that shit

Gets even better

Irish people get a free drink for climbing a wall! The only reason to be mad is that we didn't know about it!

They should do it how the US does it. If they climb the wall and get the one free drink....

KICK THEM OUT....no wasted drink :3

where the fuck is this?

So where the fuck is this and how can i party there?

Iowa apparently

Just you wait. We'll find out Trump asked them to do this. He'll use it to say he kept his campaign promises.

Hennessey's Tavern in Dana Point California. I guess the whole state isn't cucked...

Paddy's probably illegal too. G'wan Paddy ya mad bastard.

probably just banter