Won the popular vote

>won the popular vote
>hollywood wanted her in

she should be the president

The american electoral system isn't very democratic.

>hollywood wanted her in
That's a really good argument why Trump should be President

it absolutely is democratic it works perfectly. It prevents smaller states with smaller GDP from being underrepresented. New York, Texas, California are practically their own countries and can manage themselves on a geopolitical scale. President has far less impact in these big states so why should they have more dictation?

It's not the popular vote that elects people in the general election. so go cry in your closet pussy. She is a corrupt piece shit globalist. She needs to disappear for ever

Uhh, no, sweetie. 12 million illegals voted for her so she did NOT win the popular vote.

That's right, because it's supposed to be a republic.

The electorate wasn't even supposed to be voting for the president.

People are just still mad that their old baggy cunt didn't win. They can go fuck themselves if they can't or are unwilling to accept the way things work here in the US.

Stop shilling for Clinton and just move on. The Democrat party needs some fresh faces

All Smiles

Some actual policies would be a start

>give voting rights to thousands of pablos and hurt the gdp per capita just to get elected
>still lose
I still masturbate to pics of liberal tears

And what is a republic - a representative democracy.

>A fucking leaf

Maple niggers should be gassed.

Liberal tears.

right, because hollywood represent what the working class american has to go through

sage this trash thread

Too bad the cunt lost, eh?

Madam President

I for one decided 20yrs ago I would never vote for her, Funny how Trump was the one to get my vote by default

fucking kek

kek

ewww OP, yy!?

exactly :3 -- a democracy that has laws we all agree upon

Got moar??

If Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral college would Sup Forums be totally against the electoral college?

Obviously Trump won fair and square, but you have to admit losing the popular vote was significant, even if it was inconsequential as far as who actually wins. More people overall wanted Clinton.

I see the purpose of the electoral college and think the issues it addresses are legitimate, but it is kind of fucked up that a guy can get less votes and still win.

The United States is not a democracy and never has been. Democracy is mob rule. The electoral system is setup so that, to win, a candidate needs to win a majority of electoral votes. It forces candidates to campaign all across the country, as apposed to just the big cities. The counter argument to this is that the candidates only spend their time in the swing states. However, which states are and are not swing states is always changing, so it's not like it's always the same states that are getting all the attention decade after decade.

no matter what we would be against the outcome of clinton taking the election.
the fact that she was even allowed to run for president was foul.

(((Hollywood)))

fucken leaf

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the nuclear codes.

>America is a democracy

im glad to see that not all of you werent dicken around when you said youd move.

>
Bump

Wrong ... how many illegal alien votes did Shillary get? 3million?