How does it feel to be a useful idiot helping Putin destabilize the West because you love "lib'rul tears"?

How does it feel to be a useful idiot helping Putin destabilize the West because you love "lib'rul tears"?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does it deserve stabilization?

Really gets my dick hard desu

Feels good.

>he thinks neoliberalism and the modern west are worth saving

Good goy

Fuck the West.

I want him to hack my elections

Since a stable west means open borders, you’re not making a good argument to not start buying vodka and squatting on my desk.

>he hates neoliberalism
>he votes for a capitalist billionaire who can't even form a complete sentence

Top notch political insight. Americans are so smart.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study computer and science at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am hacker also and this very difficult for me, i am very political person. i never act to be hacker with other politic before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is hacker also. He was show me American politics and then we are hack.

We hack together. I never before now am tell Puttin about hack because i am very shame. As i fock this American woman-candidate it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as orange-man begin win politic. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Puttin in Russia. I awaken him. It too late for stopping so orange-man am winning politics. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell him, "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" (in Russia). He say what? I say "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" and he say you russia, do not hack American politic, and I say "NO I AM HACK THE POLITIC FOR ORANGE-MAN, I AM IN DATA, I HACK IN DATA" and Puttin very angry me. He not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I hack with politic? But I continue because when orange-man win it feel very good in American politic.

>
>>he hates neoliberalism
>>he votes for a capitalist billionaire who can't even form a complete sentence
>Top notch political insight. Americans are so smart.
Uh oh Ahmed is angry.

>because you love "lib'rul tears"

Well, we want more than that.

>he thinks I vote

There's no political solution for my country. Just waiting for the inevitable civil war.

it feels pretty good

so you are telling me that right-wing can never win without the help of putin?

Can we appreciate the fact that if the Kremlin is truly paying people to shill on Sup Forums, that they are so good at that they are actually out-competing actual Sup Forums ers on memes and creating chan-culture.

Sure there is. Anti-politics and defeatism are a sign of intellectual weakness.

The Russian narrative is a manipulative device in order to suppress dissenters and create a useful enemy to fight with. The problem is the neoliberals are like the boy who cried wolf. Russia is using spycraft and cyberwarfare for their own ends in a damaging way, but because the neocons and neolibs have been over hyping it to manipulate the masses, it can no longer truly be believed without hard evidence.

The more you use the russia meme, the more those who oppose you are disgusted. The whole russia shit has a kernel of truth to it, but I will not support it's use by those who wish to silence their opponents with it.

Destabilization isn't electing popular leaders upholding the electorates national interests.

Sage.

>hurr durr populism is dangerous

>not left wing populism tho

I bet you're a shitskin from Brussels.

>Muh EU

Marvel a shit

>thinks Russia is behind people hating leftism
>thinking multiculturalism and globalism are good
>thinks the west as we know it is worth saving

Pretty good.

How does it feel to be a faggot?

Here's a ↑

Fuck that's good play on pasta.

>picture of bernie
>not even American

Proxyshill detected

>single payer health care is populism
>maternity leave is populism
>everything that doesn't make the capitalist elite richer is populism

How can you be so brainwashed by your corporate overlords.

Have you linked your identity to Sup Forums already? Your police state government is prepping another law to de-anonymize the internet. Please do continue to spread fake news and email leaks, it'll totally help you!

sage

Fucking great.

Feels good.

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>helping Putin

Thanks for help, tovarishi.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect

>everything that doesn't make the capitalist elite richer is populism
>How can you be so brainwashed by your corporate overlords

Oh believe me Muhammad, if I had my way, i'd do worse to the 1% than any anarchist/communist could even comprehend.

I don't shill for the rich. I'm actually quite left on a economic spectrum.

>exposing corrupting destabilizes the west

rly makes you tink

>putin is destabilizing the west
>not people pushing cultural marxism and mass immigration

wew lad

Id rather learn russian and suck his dick than let these mongrels destroy whats left of this clay

Ha ha, fuck you, europe man. Should've thought better before starting whole anti-Putin media campaign back in 2014.

Considering the west is fucking disgusting and Weimar Republic 1.5 with videos like this being aired 24/7 everywhere youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4

...Pretty good.

It is destabilizes (((them))) fucker, blinding yourself to this fact makes you an agent of absolute evil and will be cast the fuck asunder.

The west fucking NEEDS destabilizing. It NEEDS ten thousand government parasites' severed heads on pikes, and 90 percent of the rest of them stripped of their pensions and summarily fired. It NEEDS a complete reboot. I'd be willing to see Putin installed as the new Tzar of Byzantium if he can help us un-cuckold ourselves.

Putin is the leader of our peoples. Show respects.

>Putin
>destabilize the West
fuck the west already did it by itself, putin is our only hope to wake the shit out of the normies

Fucking fantastic.

woah 4d trainz

Feels good.

That is what pisses me off the most. That the literal betrayers of our society are our own nationalists.

>"lib'rul tears"?
Belgium needs more refugees

>when my candidate loses that destabilizes the west and is literally the death of democracy

wtf i love tyranny now

if that happen, I hope based leafs will join and make an agreement to clean our country and annexe us after the civil war, the exact thing we did not do during the independence war.

It feels pretty good actually. Thanks for asking.

Fuckin brill! Awoo

>that image
What is this autism?

We are destabilize the rotten system that has imprisoned the west for far too long. once it is removed the west will once again be free

>That is what pisses me off the most. That the literal betrayers of our society are our own nationalists.

Worry not user. Your time will come.

yes, Russia is truly a bastion of conservative values

Better than helping Soros destroy the West completely

It deserves destabilization with recent decisions. Make things bad enough that we force ourselves to shape up, or die. That's how reality works.

Check em. Russia will repopulate Europe now by keks will.

Peak levels my bold brave son! Of one shall now go to spread the Macron docs!
Pip pip.

you're right belgium its the left who loves the west and defends it from implosion thats totally whats happening

Excellent.

>implying I want ZOG to be stable
I could give half a shit about international geopolitics. give me democracy, first, not this crooked oligarchy of opinion control

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Who exactly is destabilizing the west?

Putin?

Or the people who outsourced all our jobs to China and made a communist dictatorship the world's second largest economy?

4/10 feels not great but ok since we have guns.

How does it feel to be (excuse the negro terminology) irrelevant?

Well, true to your delusional form, you've created an imaginary motivation, assigned it to me, and are trying to hold me responsible for it.
You are obviously mentally ill, highly delusional, and in need of medication. You're likely having a meltdown right now. Based on all this I'm going to guess you lean left politically. (That's not a stretch, it's an insult.)
I don't care who it is, we're fighting the same enemy. It's intersectional politics. If you didn't have your head so far up your ass you might have heard about intersectionality by now. Pity for you. Probably too busy pushing your racist, sexist, communist agenda to pay attention to even understand the concept of intersectionality.
sage for your nigger-tier concern trolling.

> how does it feel to win?

It may not be your motivation, but it's the result. That's literally what a useful idiot means.

So you'd rather get Macron or daesh ?

>
>It may not be your motivation, but it's the result. That's literally what a useful idiot means.

Your whole country is useful middle management for the EU technocratic class. You're due for more sun, sand, and jihad from our refugee friends. Safe travels, don't let the truck of peace get you!

You don't quite understand the meme my Algerian friend.

High AF bruh

We're very proud to be at the heart of the EU. A project that brought peace to the continent, the largest economy in the world, and united 28 cultures under one flag. I'll take technocrats over billionaires every day.

Thesis > Antithesis > Synthesis.
No society or civilization is ever finished. Fixing and advancing requires some growing pains. And right now western society is undergoing a much needed course correction. Let it be unstable for a little while. If it collapses as a result, well, then it sucked too much ass for its own good.

The west is doing a very good job of destabilizing itself. It does not need (not has it had in recent months) Putin's help.

but Putain is your frent !

>Le pataat Belg

Lesser of two evils.

thats edgy coming from a banana republic

desgusting piece of shit

Not edgy mate.
Open your eyes.

>lib'rul
edgy

How does it feel being a Marxist tool that created the entire situation we are in and refuses to believe in anything outside his faggot Marxist cult.

oO

>he call you ~Banana Republic~ !!!

>"the west"
what fucking planet are you from ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

>destabilize

I like bananas. I took it as a compliment

>Belgium

Kek

>6 posts by this id

Their IQ is considerably lower, pardon him

what a song !

kuekuekue

okeu ^^

oh , i forgot add tunes

> listen to this too
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg

says any ghetto fuck making 1/10th of a westerner ;)

heuhuehuehehuehu

Give it up Amir. The left isn't losing power all over the world because of Russia. You're losing because you're completely out of touch. As long as you refuse to admit yall have gone insane and fail address it, it's only going to get worse. When your taking a shower with clothes on like some kind of rape victim wondering how it went so wrong remember this post and remember you could have prevented it but instead you chose to act like a jew and blame everyone but yourself.