CINCO DE MILO

He's back bitches. The leader of the alt-right is about to make his glorious return. If you're not tuning in right now you're officially a shill

youtu.be/faefeilGwrQ

Based thanks for the link, he was huge in bringing in the LGBT vote for the god emperor

ITS HABBENING

Everyone has to get in here now. Our queen returns.

Sup Forums supports Milo :)

>Sup Forums supports Milo

No

Wow, big surprise LGBT wanted to get behind the person who is somehow a bigger kike puppet than Hillary Clinton, not that she would have been a good President either.

You have to go back

No, I've already spoken that fag has no place with any alth right because pol was never about that fake and gay psyops shit to fuck us over

Fuck off

I'm ready and waiting. Let's go Milo!

Fags should be tarred and feathered and deported to Mexico

TEE HEE I LOVE MILO HE'S SO FUCKING DANGEROUS

>>>/the_donald/

your post reeks of the_donald

gtfo faggot

GTFO SHILL

Is Sup Forums truly home to libtards and nothing else? Where are the Milo fans?

How come the God King doesn't have more support? Are you communists really that butthurt?

The oven is the only place for faggots, in the right.

He's a useful idiot that has overstayed his welcome

>supporting a degenerate bbc loving jew faggot

wew

He still didn't disclose the identities of those pedophiles

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

so is it just a party or is he giving a talk?

Friendly reminder he browses Sup Forums

Holy fuck BASED. I hope more people start sucking black dick.

>hes a phone poster

So far this has all the production value of Bill Nye's sketch with none of the charm.

I never thought I would see the day thay Sup Forums applauds a pedophile.

gtfo with this pedo

How new are you?

The comments on the live stream
>Swastika
>Nigger
>Nigger
>Kek
>Swastika
>Nigger
>Swastika
>Kek
>Somebody is doing the raping

How many of you are posting on there?

not "the leader" but he is absolutely one of the voices of my generation and I love him.

Not a shill. I'm 32 year old fucking white male and I've seen the white ethno-nationalist boomers and echo-boomers try to journalize themselves into relevance and fail for a solid 20 years straight (vdare.com, looking at you).

Milo is **THE** most effective persona and rhetorician of my generation so far and I unreservedly support this weirdo faggot. They don't own the 'hipster' label anymore. We do.

am besten

I applaud him because he's a very potent weapon against the left. Also his being a pedophile will slow down (((their))) normalization of pedophila since they can't attack Milo for being a pedophile and then say things like "pedophiles aren't monsters!"

You faggots in there

Me my man
It started like half hour ago and nothing is happening

>he is aware hitler did nothing wrong

>I've seen the white ethno-nationalist boomers and echo-boomers try to journalize themselves into relevance and fail for a solid 20 years straight (vdare.com, looking at you).

Milo doesn't really stand for anything

He certain is. He needs some support just now. Do it, faggots!

the fairy has to get his tank filled

Milo is alt-light

He's the true master from whom we all must learn.

BREAKING: Milo is pronounced DEAD from an apparent cum overdose! Autopsy is scheduled on Monday!

I've been waiting for half an hour bare minimum. Hurry the fuck up Milo, you god damn faggot!

Such a fucking based way to go!

I know man, I was watching since I got the notification on my phone. What's the number of people watching up to? I'm watching it on my TV now.

Sounds like it's starting!

it doesn't work like that

if you're trying to advertise you need to be a little bit more subtle faggot

WTF, this was supposed to start an hour ago.

The right doesn't like Milo after he promoted piddling little boys. The only people promoting him belong to a small army of paid social media marketers and gamergaters from /kotakuinaction/.

Shits weak and he's not coming back.

It's started. Get in there!

that snek probably thinks everyone is shouting at it

Our queen is here! And he's brought his based black boyfriends with him! So fucking dangerous!

bump

16k watching? Holy fuck

no shit

fuck these autistic screeching idiots yelling at the top of their lungs fucking stop STOP

TROLL CIRCUS AT UC BERKELEY CONFIRMED HAPPENING

Hype!

Sounds promising

When will Sup Forums realize that T_D is where you go for real intellectual discussion on politics?

TAKE THE FINAL RED PILL AND BECOME A PEDE.

>>>/antifa/

>praise kek
>shadilay
>fellow autist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Dangerous books.
>Tour confirmed
>week of free speech
>10 million sue

Wew

I will say I'm a bit disappointed. A 30 minute wait for 5 minutes of Milo.