There is literally nothing wrong with beating your girlfriend/wife

There is literally nothing wrong with beating your girlfriend/wife.

I punched a chick at a bar once.
Got arrested and lost a lot of friends.

She deserved it, but it probably wasn't worth it.

You are fucked in the head, I bet you're a muslim you piece of shit. KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To a degree. Women get off on it spiritually. I literally don't like this fact, except only a man would have the constitution to beat his woman truly for her own good. If we could be under this truth and not under societal bullshit, we could actually propagate at a reasonable level, instead of this trash society that can't move a spiritual block any which way.

Only to ressurect her from drowning.

Fuck your friends, they are pussy-white-knights

not a muslim nor a negro, just a woke western man. we stoped beating our women and society started collapsing and the women started going after other men that beat them (muslims and negroes). We must resume the beatings.

I was in a fraternity and made them look bad I guess.

Fraternity "friends" are not really very loyal when shit really goes down.

I want a wife but God has denied me one. This suffering knows no bounds.

I don't understand why one would ever "beat" a woman. Shouldn't a spanking be enough?

I have my own system but everyone should come up with their own personal system but i think I've laid out a good base for it so feel free to adopt and alter:

head - 3 points
body - 1 point
legs - 1 point
tits - 2 points

If she hasn't done anything too bad I set the limit to 3 points, if she raised her voice it's 5 and if she doesn't make dinner it's 10. this has improved our relationship dramatically and I find she's a lot happier for it (she doesn't complain anymore).

don't overdo it tho, keep it "Light"

I punched my sister before, but y'all already know this story

I eould like to kill you,slowly.

i want newfags to leave, Sup Forums has always been a pro-beating board

Dad, are you drinking again? Did you take a 23andme and found out you are part mick? Lay off the Porto for a while...

He's LARPing as a white knight, since when does the *best fishermen in the world* take such weak bait?

Why would you ever damage your own property?
Wouldn't just bending her over and spanking her do just as well? Maybe choke her and molest her a bit. It should just remind her that her primary purpose is sexual and she has to behave herself but you don't need to hurt her.

SEEN IT BEFORE BUT NOT LIKE THIS

I'm not damaging, its basic maintenance to ensure proper functioning.

I thought Sup Forums was a leftist board. What happened? Are Nazis taking over Sup Forums?

Can confirm. Beating your girlfriend or wife is an esential evil (if you wanna call it that) A woman will never respect a male if he's never been aggressive with her. Whether it is your personal life or sexual life, a dominant male has to mark his dominance on his lesser gender.

Take the lion for example: during sex the lion bites the shit out of the female's neck when he's taking her from behind. These jaw bites arent pussy hickies but actual lion bites to which some lionesses bite back because it hurts them but never during the sexy time lion action does the kitty lion stops raising her sweet lion tail (ass/pussy/hinney)

Make sure that you always take your woman from behind in doggy and pull her hair from one hand (as aggressively as you can) and pelt her ass with a leather belt from the other hand whilst fucking her with as much pressure strokes as possible.

In personal day-to-day life you can always control-punch your gf/wifes forehead if shes being out of line. A control punch is where you only utilize enough force in your punch (30-40% force) to temporarily shock and blind your woman. This doesnt leave a mark but only leaves her dazed and confused as her lights go out and her system reboots from the controlled force punch. She'll swing for a while but then she'll regain control and as soon as her eyes open and they focus on your eyes gentle but menacingly say "Dont make me repeat myself again"

With proper programming of your woman you can almost exclusively assure that she will be a loyal woman, wont install tinder or google "strong black slaves" on her phone and will always do your laundry and bake you cakes etc especially after she regains her consciousness from the controlled-force forehead fist-bump. Goodluck betas

>attacking someone who is weaker than you by default makes you a man
>inb4 "white knight newfag hah"
Whatever helps you sleep at night. OP is a faggot.

I beat women all the time, they love it, makes them wet. Reddit will never know the secrets of a happy relationship, that's why they are so into cuck shit.

Yeah, so-called "percussive maintenance" as done by people who have no clue. You know you're accelerating wear and tear that way.

wife beating is the final red pill

These threads are common as fuck lately. Its either a slide because pol is perceived as muh soggy kneestic or its an attempt to get morons to catch a DV charge and lose gun rights due to the Laughtenburg amendment. Old school Klan members once told me they wouldnt just beat up minorities but they would also beat up dead beat whites that didnt work and support their families or that beat their women.

It's not necessary. Just be rough with her in bed and consistently challenge her on her bullshit and you can exert your dominance without resorting to barbarism.

Da (((Fraternity)))

The world was a better place when the whore half of the human population was submissive to beatings.

Or kids. Parents should beat the shit out of those whiny fuckers more often.

They've been around since forever, but shills could very well use them to slide

yeah it was dumb

This whole webm looks so fake and retarded. A woman doesn't act like that when you hit them, they don't just take it like a man could. If you hit a woman they freak out and it hurts them much more than the average man. This is why when you hit a girl, you only need to go half-hard and hit her with little momentum in the stomach or with a slap to the face

I hit my sister so hard one time in the stomach after she made me angry and the result was her claiming she couldn't get off the floor from it. Hitting a woman even lightly will really hurt her

Portabro you make this thread every 2 weeks, did you get arrested for beating your gf and still hold a grudge

The klan were probably a bunch of pussies IRL honestly. Media and hollywood makes them out to be super scary and ebil but they were probably faggots in reality

>such a weakling that 3 punches to the face leave the woman unphased
Is this what Hollywood chugs out nowadays?

is your sister hot? pics?

Exactly, one even light punch feels like being hit by a truck for a woman

Holy fuck, good thing I took martial arts classes for years you abusive pricks.

I guess we're turning Muslim faster than I thought!

Agreed

Yeah I guess she's hot, she is pretty good looking im not attracted to her though obviously.

I've told this story on here before in the last thread but I was at the mall with my sister a couple years ago and she was making me mad all day, then knocked my coffee out of my hand by "accident" and I lashed out because I couldn't take her shit anymore. I told this story in detail in one of the last threads about this like a few days ago. It's a funny story but I don't feel like getting in detail again

own3d

Women love getting beaten/put in their place.

It fucks with their minds when they can do what they want and nobody stops them.

Do

Whiteknight faggot. And yes, I sleep great after a night of beating and fucking your mother.

What?

>b8ing leafs
wow rude

never fuck with a patient man i guess

For Self defense or when she is being a complete bitch.

Any other scenario you should dump her and avoid all contact.

This thread is now Muslim General

why is it always portugal who create the weirdest / edgiest threads ?

the female thinks it has physical superiority over men PFFT*scoffs*

Yes. That is true for machines. Women are not machines. Not even dishwashing, babymaking, or dinnermaking machines. They are biological lifeforms. Lifeforms require destructive maintenance to stay at peak performance. Ask any weightlifter. You have to destroy muscle to make more. You have work the body hard to get it to comeback stronger.

You analogy is completely flawed. You baby a lifeform and it becomes corrupted and corpulent and weak.

Always discipline sufficiently. Don't spare the rod.

WTF was that?
Literally just grab her arms until she calms down. She could still kick you or headbutt you but you can block those.
The only time I """fought""" a woman she was punching me in the chest so I just grabbed her arms. She was still freaking out so I brought her to a chair and sat her down and told her to stop.
Why hit women?

The only correct way to beat a woman is with an open palm to their ass.
It is also fine to throw them as long as they land on a bed or overpower them generally if they are acting cray and you want the cray-cray sex.
Thank me later cunts.

ahmed pls

Had a friend whose sister was known as a problem child to the whole community. She was always getting into a fights with the teachers, threw fits when she didn't get her way, and slapped her parents on several occasions.

One day, her father just snapped and punched her right in the face. This was when she was around 14, after years of this happening.

She went to school with a black eye and told her teacher about it, who reported it to the police. The police arrest her father and put him in jail for the night. Luckily he got off but he got demoted in rank (he was in the military) and had to spend another week in jail.

EVERYONE in the community agreed with him. EVERYONE agreed she deserved it. Everyone except the judge and police. He punched her once. That's it. And it never happened again. But her behavior also changed and she grew up from that point on.

Fathers should be allowed to punch their daughters at least once a year. Or even once would be fine too. I've heard other stories just like this, women just need to be subdued and shown force, otherwise they become whiny antifa brats on the street causing crime and problems.

Women are better at using psychological abuse on men; men are better at using physical abuse. Shitty people will beat and get beat, there's no need to white night anyone.

OK, cuck.

Nothing he said is incorrect. The sex part is especially valuable information. Nothing gets a woman dryer than respectful missionary.

Man, "marital rape" shouldn't ever have been a thing. I'm sure women miss it now. Of course if she's super upset or genuinely sad or whatever it's not the time for it and you should talk. But if she's just being a bitch that's what she needs.

When did this fake meme start that you aren't a man if you beat your family? That's what being a family man is all about, you're the dude in charge of shaping your family members' personalities and character and morals, preferably right out of the scriptures, or else you're leaving it up to the government, the jews on tv, or the neighbors, I guess.

And there's plenty of shit that people just won't get through their heads unless it is by the palm of your hand. Military people especially know this, like at boot this one jerk who wakes up every morning for muster with his bloody tags inside his shirt. Every morning he gets worked over for that, he doesn't stop until his bunk mate beats the shit out of him.

Police certainly understand that a few blows to the body will change someone's character. The wonderful contradiction in the final analysis: the cop who looks down on the man who beats his wife and kids, but then the next street over arrests some teenage junkies and laments the state of modern parenting. Let fathers beat their families and you'll get much more law abiding families.

Good. That should keep the beta males away. Actual men on the other hand will have a muscle structure that weighs more then all the muscle and fat on your body. And he will have honed it in sparring with other adult males throughout his young adult life.

So advice, if you actually want to stop it, get a gun. God made man superior to woman. Guns evened the score.

Show your tits cunt RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Tits or gtfo

I think true equality is being able to hit women like you hit men
I would beat the shit out of anyone if I had to male or female

>why hit women

This. It's clear that women's punches won't affect you as much as a guy hitting a woman

Sure there is, if you genuinely love your partner, there is no good reason to get physical, however, if you don't, go forth and smack

Beating your woman is beta.

Being a son, I would have to disagree. If my father began striking my mom, he would start getting hit by me. I would expect the same if I had a son and was enough of a scumbag to hit the women I allegedly love.

>Pakistan

We're all sons retard. Not all of us share this opinion though. My dad is a cuck but if he hit my mom I wouldn't do a thing honestly because I know if he got to that point it was for a damn good reason, my mom is a bitch

lol you're kidding right? Is it because women are physically weaker than men? Then don't have it coming in the first place. 99% it's your fault if some average dude punches you out, facts.

Bill burr talked about this:

>"If I was a girl I would do the most cunty shit all the time and just love the fact that no one can hit me for it".
That's basically women.

My mom threw a pot at my stepdad, broke a bunch of his shit and just screamed at him for about two hours before he left with his stuff. He was trying to grab clothes and she just kept kicking/punching him over and over. He didn't do anything. Would I say something or disagree if he did? Not really, if she hits someone she should know that they have every right to hit back.

>there's plenty of shit that people just won't get through their heads unless it is by the palm of your hand

What a weak guy, can't even mold a woman/child's mind by using words. Same goes for the rest of you faggots. I can turn an SJW into /stormfront/ with words and fucking.

You hit women because your masculinity is threatened when she's shouting and that makes you a weakling and a brainlet.

Yah except if you live in the (((west))) where women are gods, raising a hand to a woman will result in a life of hell.

kek this is true

>That wall of text
Go back to fucking sheep amed

What about reasonable force?

Not hitting women doesn't have to be a gender thing, just a reasonable force thing. Women tend to be very weak and have no idea how to fight. You usually don't have to hit them at all to defend yourself. Also, they don't realize what they're doing. They don't know how dangerous it can be to start a fight. They're not used to consequences. They're like children in this way. They can be equals in other matters, but not this. You wouldn't beat the shit out of a child who hit you right?

>Larping this hard

Lol faggot, you can't do shit stfu. But don't worry, Achmed will take good care of your women.

A fucking leaf. This literally teaches women "oh wow I have to have some dignity towards my fellow man and not being a total cunt or else there will be reprocussions".

That's the truth. I would punch a woman if did something extremely shitty and then had the nerve to start screaming in my face. You never see men throw tantrums or have meltdowns. You know why? Because if they pulled off stunts like that someone would knock them in the face.

Why is it not allowed to wear tags in bed?

>You wouldn't beat the shit out of a child who hit you right?

>false equivalence fallacy

Women aren't children. A hit by a women can hurt as women are capable of hitting hard. Women will gladly use physical violence if they can or when the opportunity arises). You obviously don't consider women to be of equal stature to men so why give them the benefit of the doubt? Nature favors the male of our species for a reason, stop being a whiteknight beta and assert your dominance. That is, if you can.

>I can turn an SJW into /stormfront/ with words and fucking.
kek. Damn.
>tfw I'm still a bit lefty from my last gf

The moral of that story is don't hit your girlfriend if she is the Don's sister.

She obviously wants the D user.

Yeah, but men only really need to fear retaliation from other (potentially stronger) men. Almost never women.

I probably wouldn't hit a woman, too much paperwork and I wouldn't feel good about it. But too say "OMG THERE IS NEVER A TIME!1!!1!!1!1" is total bullshit.

My aunt one time started assaulting my grandma for saying it was her fault a grown men molested her kid (it was).

My aunt started grabbing at my grandmas hair and punched her in the back of the head. I was standing with my chest to her shoulder, threw a straight right through her jaw and threw her across the floor and she fell into a wall.

A lot of women would say that's unjustified. A lot of women would say it's unjustified I stood over her until my grandma left the room. But I was more than ready to serve out plenty more at 16 because I have been in fights, I got my ass beat before, I've had girls do evil shit to me that most men would never do. That's life. Women are evil.

I wish my dad hit my mom sometimes.

Then they should fucking control themselves. They should be treated as adults, responsible for their actions. If they attack, treat them as they were an attacking male.

EQUALITY. PURE SEX EQUALITY.

You want to be treated like an adult, you fucking act like an adult and don't throw hissy fits like a child.

I lernt it on the tee vee

Damn, browsing this board sometimes I wonder if American women are significantly worse than Canadian ones desu.
Do betas in the US literally get beaten by women and they just let them do it? It's pretty fucking rare here.
All I've ever seen is women going hysterical like they do and had to be stopped mostly to protect them from themselves.
>Women aren't children.
Wrong.

>LEL EUROPEAN LETS CALL HIM ACHMED HEHE
Stfu Schlomo?
If you can't mind alter your GF let alone your wife, you are to be considered a weak, low IQ brainlet. Pic related for you weakwilled faggots with mommy issues

There is literally nothing wrong with getting ass raped in jail.

Hope all the niggers & sandniggers who support beating wives get cancer.

Spanking is okay. Beating is nigger/sandnigger culture.

>A lot of women would say that's unjustified. A lot of women would say it's unjustified

>Giving a fuck what women (whether they agree with you or not) think ever.

This will be the downfall of western civilization. We men must stop catering to women. Let them be grateful for the scraps they get or let them starve. Women cannot survive without men.

This. You as a woman shouldn't push a man to the point where he hits you. That is the fucking truth. If you were that uncivil then you should think twice about yourself. They are not some innocent fucking Mary Sue if a guy decides to bust her nose. Especially a stand up guy who works and makes 35+ a year.

I agree. I didn't hit my girlfriend when she was a cunt, not because I was afraid of her, but because I was afraid of men, i.e. the police and our cucked society in general

I also forgot
>beats women and kids
>calls me Achmed

Kek, she used to make me so mad. She always knew that I had a short temper so she would purposely mess with me to see how far she could push me. I would never usually beat her up or anything because my dad would flip out if I did. I had to go to anger management classes after the time I punched her in the mall. She knew how to piss me off and always fucking did and if I attacked her she would always run to my dad and get me in trouble .My sister was a real cunt growing up

Me too but my dad never could. My dad was such a bitch that if my mom was yelling at him he just wouldn't do anything about it at all he would just stay quiet or leave the house. I actually wish he could just fucking hit her sometimes growing up because my mom loved to argue.