Gonna make a start, enjoy !

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcREeTisy8
youtube.com/watch?v=laeUVF0iKLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKST_kFdKmw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZujnLe7zdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did Hitler have black hair and Jewish facial features? Serious question pls no bully.

brb

Because Jews descent from him ?

thanks for joining in Kamerad !

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcREeTisy8

bump

Meine auch
youtube.com/watch?v=laeUVF0iKLQ

no way

what's the context here?

its a fake. Sorry ran out of hitlers. Gonna continue with other happy times pictures

one can dream

do you have any bdm

yes one can

Man, looking through this thread just makes me sad. We were so close to a perfect world. They all look so happy. But then the rest of us fucked up and sided with the commies and the Jews. Why did we do it, Sup Forums? Why?

>why did we do it
(((international))) interests. Nothing stimulates the economy during a depression like a war. Federal Reserve controls the government. The British.

>calling himself a "Nazi"

Fake quote

I feel you. Maybe in another timeline my friend. But we have to deal with what we face today. I love pol. A place for resistance in a world gone mad. A pic of my granddad here.

If only we were on the right side...

Sadly, my great grandpa was a tank driver for the (((allies))). He took down a concentration camp. Probably the worst thing for fighting for the allies is realizing that all of your brothers died in vain for (((them))).

never forget what preceded the 3rd Reich (Weimar degeneracy). There will be another opportunity.

The ordinary soldier doesn't get to choose which side he is on sadly. Funny story from my grand dad, he was a radio operator on the eastern front. He said they could always listen in on what the Russians were up to. They always knew the Russians planed an offensive by messages that indicate huge amounts of vodka being transferred to a certain point, lol. Wicked but true. They got them boozed up before battle.

I was born in an Axis country and my family nearly didn't survive the bombings.

For a change of pace, here's the only recording of Hitler speaking normally.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
forgot to link, I suck

Mine too. Grandparents were Berliners.

Excellent speech indeed, show how wise that man was. Wish there were more table talk recordings such as that.

Berlin was absolutely destroyed, how did they even survive. Glad they did, they'd be proud of you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKST_kFdKmw

What Fassbinder film is that from?

My grandma was lucky to live a bit on the outskirts at that time. But even her neighborhood got bombed. She told me a bomb landed on her roof which luckily was a dud. My granddad was in a british prison camp at that time. He said that one night he made a run for it and made his way back to berlin to his wife. I don't know where the prison camp was. Many questions I wish I could still ask my granddad. At the time when he told me his stories i was too young to be too interested in it sadly. It's something I really regret.

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

another one of my grand dad. Damn dude was in much better shape then I. Gotta hit the gym.

Sorry no English subs but from what I was reading up on it, that song almost became the hymn of Adolf germany back then. Love it. It's called the swastika song. youtube.com/watch?v=8ZujnLe7zdA

handsome dude

>family reuniting
don't get me emotional.
Same thing happened to me (my grandparents died when I was too young to remember conversations). All the information I have is from my dad which does not want to talk about the past anymore or acts like he doesn't remember. All the military memorabilia they had was stolen by the commies.

All severely raped by mongoloid commies.

Fucking commies, they were as bad as the propaganda painted them back then. I hear a lot of rape stories. Gladly my grandma was not one of them. yeah it is a common picture with lots of veterans not wanting to talk about war times. Some do, some just won't. I guess war affects people differently.

forgot to mention, this is my grand grand dad in ww1 times.

that's mostly a meme as they never made it that far west into Germany (the Polish and Ukrainian were the ones who had to deal with that issue). Besides look at the rapes in the US. The genetics prove it, how many Germans have Slavic dna verses US with African dna.

My great aunt lived in Berlin through the war. I talked to her on the phone once and my mom would exchange letters with her. I would write her here and there. She had the most aesthetic penmanship. We were going to go to Germany to visit her but my greedy piece of shit dad never wanted to pay the trip. She died when I was about 16 at the age of 98, never got to see her ;_;

I have rare Adolfs because my grand uncle was serving in the Ahnenerbe and sometimes spent time at the Berghof.

I'll start sharing some of mine, some people on here know me already from the brit/pol/ threads where i share british related items

>1/5
>from my grand uncles photo album

Oh yeah, feel free to save and share, i don't care about copyright or shit

and now I am living in a country that is having motherfucking TRUDEAU ... just when i thought i fled Merkel!

Aside from that, love that picture.

>2/5
>Adolf and my grand-aunt

I shared this one before, it says
>"Tiny Margarete, from me the dearest congratulations to your birthday!
>Adolf Hitler
>July 1935"

Amazing, thanks for sharing. I saw it before here on pol and thought it was a very nice picture !

it wasn't about horror stories because neither the Allies nor Soviets made it into our city (they just bombed the factories). The Communist system took over but the population remained the same (I'm not German).

I understand. It's a sad time that we live in these days. Putin is also just a child of the former commie regime in place. Trump a jew cuck. What's left? Rebirth in another timeline and making the best out of it in this mad world.. that is my motto.

do you still have the letters from her? (you should digitally scan them and archive them for your kids)

Thanks! Also feel free to save and share. It doesn't include anything that would help doxxing.
Also Adolf smiles in it, which is pretty rare

>3/5
>Hitler checking out a lake

>pic related
>Meeting at work camp Groß-Rosen in 1936 (pre-war anyway)

What would I give to have met him in person. Believe it or not, my grandma shook his hand when he came for a factory visit in Berlin where she was in charge for one department.

>4/5
>Hitler being dreamy during some tea near the Berghof
>Tea: Camomille
>Also pre-war before the Tibet expedition of the Ahnenerbe