Taken from Boogie2988s twitter, get rekt faggots

Taken from Boogie2988s twitter, get rekt faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQZIiHndn2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He shouldn't have a problem paying for all of his pre-existing conditions then.

SALAD DODGIN

doesn't lardo get all of his cash from being a slon on the internet? technically they paid for him to pay for their healthcare

this

praise kek, he confirms.

kek thinks you are a faggot and frowns upon your post

CHEESE DRINKING

How the fuck does someone rack up 8k in medical expenses in one year? I went to the doctor once in 12 months to get a medical certificate for work because I was "off sick" (couldn't be arsed going to work that day) and I paid for the GP visit cash up front. I couldn't imagine being so unhealthy that I'm in constant need of medical care.

well thats not true, I dont go to doctors at all

Has he ever tried exercise? And sit downs and lie downs don't count

Morbid obesity. He needs healthcare to prevent everything from shutting down, most likely.

He travels about cons on a scooter.

By weighing 400lb but still clinging to life by magic of modern medicine

Boobie needs to have DS Weight loss surgery, it's the only thing that will let him live a normal life. He knows this. He has apparently chosen to not have it. This is on his head.

I'm speaking from personal experience. I had it in 2001 and went from 376 lbs to 216 lbs (as of what the scale says today). When you're that fat, radical surgery is the only sure fire way to loose it and keep it off. Desu

In USA you can end up with a $20k for a broken arm, giving birth is even more expensive if I remember.

Lol he's going to get the hard redpill by being taxed into Oblivion. Lol

Then he shouldn't worry about repealing Osamacare: he can afford to pay for his own treatment without it, right? Right?

>I'm paying for your healthcare
OBAMACARE GOT REPEALED LOL

>Is a fat fuck
>lets his wife suck BBC because he is too fat to fuck her

Is this legit? Proof?

I thought the story was that he's too fat to get it.
Yes, that is a thing.

Then what the fuck is he bitching about? I don't want to pay for his healthcare and I don't want him to pay for mine.

This is a meme. I lost my job in the summer of 2015, and ended up breaking my arm 2 weeks later when I slipped on some rocks while fishing. The bill was almost 10k, and I had no insurance, and no money to spare. When I told the hospital this, they had me fill out a financial aid form, and knocked it down to $75. If you can't pay the bill, the hospital will work with you every time. Nobody ever tells you this, and the people that end up owing a shitload of money have the means to pay it, even if it's a lot.

So he does not even try to help his life span without the help of medical assistance.

Well maybe he's lost a bit of weight over the past year or so but he just kept trying different diets and boomeranging back.

The threat of dying due to his immense weight and fat wasn't enough to motivate him and modern medicine is keeping him alive.

fpbp

Well than, fuck everyone that always told me our health system was better because it was free when I told them it was shit and that you would get the same care in haiti which is true.

considering his condition id imagine he spends more than 50k a year just to keep himself alive.
that's retarded. no 500lbs man should even use public healthcare unless for emergency

no way this faggot paid 40k into medicare yet only paid 750/month for ACA.

I make just under six figures annually, in the top 25% of earners nation wide and my obummercare would have costs me over 800 a month.

Someone explain that 40k thing, is he using jewish math?

Wait, he means that 2.9% medicare tax? So he made 1.379 million last year!? Holy shit

Big youtubers are fucking rich. You're just now figuring this out?

He exceeds the limit for gastrobands and liposuction. Only way for him to lose weight is through diet, until he drops to ~300 then he can do minor exercises. At his current weight, any exercise is just too harmful on his joints, his body just can't handle it.
In my opinion he needs to be on a paleo diet, he'd probably lose 60 pounds in 2 months.

>Boogie=every random obese fuck

Ok

I am happy you lost weight but that's an awful way to have to do it. It doesn't do anything magical it just keeps you from being able to eat. You could achieve the same by barely eating. Along with the difficult surgery you are likely going to suffer complications like bowel obstructions. Also many people simply expand their stomachs out over time getting fat again or become alcoholics.

I hope it works out for you but I can't imagine being in a place where I would do that to myself instead of simply not eating.

BULL PREPPING

Insurance doesn't cover my Vyvanse, so I pay $210 a month x 12 months = $2,520 just for medication.

/thread

>only $8000

>He has apparently chosen to not have it.

matter of fact he is doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=qQZIiHndn2Q

I mean it makes sense to live happy but when it cost those with actual diseases why should people like him be helped?

I knew lots of money are made by the few big youtubers, but was completely unaware of this guy before the pic of him shoving mayo in his fat face.

Looked at his youtube channel and saw millions of views for some of his clips.

There wasn't much faith in humanity left to kill, but a tiny remnant in me died.

$40K divided among 300 million Americans is $0.0001 you fat fuck. The system one the whole doesn't work because lardos don't usually contribute $40k.

He's past the point where exercise is feasible for him, he genuinely can't do that anymore, his skeleton and most importantly his legs just won't support his weight.
The only solution for him now is losing enough weight to qualify for gastric bypass surgery. Doctors won't perform it unless you can get down to a safe weight where they can actually operate on you, and in doing so prove that you can commit to the treatment program.
You can do this through a low calorie diet, guaranteed.
Problem is Boogie doesn't have the self-control necessary to stick to a diet, he flip-flops between fad diets, takes diet pills, "eats to soothe his PTSD" and all other kinds of shit.
At the end of the day he will never lose the weight because he doesn't take responsibility for himself and blames all of his failings on his "abusive upbringing", and I'm using quotes here because I'm sure he exaggerates for sympathy in order to dodge responsibility.

You should watch some Steven Crowder on Youtube, regardless of his politics he's a Canadian who moved to the US and he has some valuable insights into the differences between the systems if you're interested.

I don't even understand how someone can eat enough to get that big in the first place. He has to eat more than 4000 calories a day to maintain that kind of weight. If I try to eat that many calories I go to bed feeling like I'm going to puke my guts out. It just doesn't seem possible that someone can do that every fucking day for years on end by accident.

I just a had a pilonidal cyst surgically removed. 1 hour total in the operating room, in and out of the hospital same day in about 6 hours all said.

Amount billed to my insurance: ~$22,000. Shits crazy.

Hospitals can make the prices whatever they want.
Some have even charged over 5000 for the use of surgical gloves

He doesnt understand how insurance works.
He pays more now because his medical bills will be more than his salary within 5 years.

Remove the jew from healthcare, it is their biggest scam right ahead of higher education and the legal system.

this, I wish something was done about how doctors can really just charge anything they want

I haven't been to the doctors in 3 years, and that was only because I was forced to get a job. Excluding that I haven't gone in a decade because I'm not a fat slob.

Why are his premiums so low as a percentage of income. Why does his system jack up the rates. Have medicare for all and leave nigger filled isisraeli somalia behind. You half black tiny penised circumcised somalian isisraelis

Your stomach expands over time to accommodate more food, and similarly it contracts over time if you manage your diet properly. Boogie can eat 4000 calories and not feel full because his stomach is distended from the sheer quantity of food he consumes, and he will have steadily increased his intake over years in order to do that.
What gastric bypass surgery does is forcibly section off part of the stomach to artificially accomplish what a good diet would have done anyway, reducing the stomach to a size where the patient feels full after eating a healthy amount.

That isn't how insurance works either

Oh He's gonna pay for it alright, but not with dollars .boogie what does dying taste like ?

This, it just takes hard work and willpower to accomplish, things that boogie said he couldn't do in his video.

In the end, the question is how much does Boogie value his life, and how much money is it? Doctors will jew you the fuck out if they know they can and you don't have healthcare to jew out on.

"due to my wealth"
How is healthcare even a concern for big boy?

little bit less

medicare is 2.9% up to 200k or so, then 3.8% after that

but to the point ... still over $1,000,000, which means he has no issues whether obamacare is a thing or not. just trolling

>fat people are the only people who need to go to the hospital

Higher education isn't a scam, or at least it used to not be. Overpopulation = more people with degrees = market completely overflowing with college educated, making them almost worthless, and employers realizing one person is as dispensable as the next. Also college administrations used to not be as greedy, and we've got all this extra stuff like campus gyms and bars and restaurants and things that are factored into the tuition that really isn't necessary. Also lack of jobs.

Tl;dr everything sucks

This.

If I don't workout that day I feel like shit after 1500-2k calories.

that fat fuck is such a moron. i was like "please follow that up with something intellectual" and he just couldn't.

hate that guy desu

>I am paying for yours
He shouldn't have to, nor should anyone have to pay for anyone else's.

99% of people don't negotiate up front

rich people have doctors on call, their health care comes at a flat fee.

it is better that way too. hospitals / doctor's office is disgusting. you want home visits

pro-tip: the 1% is getting cheaper home visits by doctors than you do going to decrepit hospitals/offices and waiting. same thing as banks, being poor makes things expensive and being rich pays for itself

game is rigged

FPBP, checked

Actually he isn't, since the ACA raised my premiums far more than that amount.

I guess I wouldn't put it past Boogie not to understand--the increased risk increases the amount the system has to charge everyone else, on a massive scale.

GOIN-TO-SUBWAY-BUT-PUTTING-EVERYTHING-ON

BUTTER BALL

I understand the mathematics of how he became fat, but I can't understand how he lives with himself and subjects his significant other to his terrible lifestyle.

My weight kind of yo-yos, I have bad habits and I start to get fat, but then I feel terrible about myself and it's just fucking uncomfortable to be fat, so I reign it in and diet down again.

Currently got my BMI below overweight again, feeling pretty good about myself. I think people who get that fat must just hate themselves on some level, because you can't look at yourself in the mirror when you're that big and feel anything other than shame and disgust.

When it gets to the point where it effects the people around you negatively and they have to deal with your shit (literally in Boogie's case) then it goes beyond self-hatred and becomes just total apathy.

He puts on such a niceguy persona on camera but I guarantee that he's not half as nice as he is in his videos, I would bet my bottom dollar that him and his wife get into tearful, vicious fights on an almost daily basis and he does some awful shit to the people in his life.

Your weightloss math is wrong, which is why you will go up and down in weight till you are over 40, then you will need knee and hip replacements, get a huge gut and die in a chair.

>only had 8k worth of medical costs in a year and a half
>only 8k
>only

Wow, I just checked my tax return, I've been paying that tax without even knowing it existed...

Cause it went through third party, if you had told them you were paying out of pocket probably would have been under 2k

This. Broke my wrist while not having insurance. I payed 6 monthly payments of $20. Because poor and stuff. When burgers post their tens of thousands of dollars medical bills, it's never what they exactly have to pay. Just fear tactics. Because it's the pre insurance/pre poor fag negotiation.

MAYONNAISE SLURPIN'

In hospitals it's more administrators than doctors. Having some of the best employee provided health insurance in this country, I know they jack up all the prices once they hear "You didn't need to call us for authorization"

Not his responsibility to supposedly pay for my healthcare.

If Obama care doesn't help him and he is paying for our healthcare. Why the fuxk he said he needs Obamacare.

I LOVE THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I HATE HALF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!