Is Canada the anglosphere's biggest mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

ihmcanada.com/
blogto.com/city/2017/02/black-lives-matter-toronto-trudeau-white-supremacist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you dont get to talk rebel scum.

salam alikoum my oriental neighbor

I'm a Canadian get me outta here!

ex-Canadian here.
>see ex
Yes, the place is an abomination. I would rather live around swarms of Niggers and Muslims than live in Cana.....

Oh wait that is Toronto.

The sooner that shit stain of a country is nuked off the map the better.

Is Canada even a country, or simply a global-trade bitch for the rest of the world?

It's the laughing stock of the Western World. You are like that one retarded friend kids keep around because it's funny to bully him and laugh at what an idiot he is.

Leave my son alone, you fucking Amerimongrel.

Yes it is and their border "security" is a joke.

>brb need a whole fucking building and multiple gates to let people in coming from US and still probably fuck up
>go back down to america and border security only needs one guy in a small office and keeps border more secure

We dont even need a wall for a country of pathetic limp wristed autists.

We should probably do something about Canada.

I'm from Wales m8

They were kind of like our lame brother for a while but unfortunately they elected a fucking faggot drama teacher on the premise of "lel weed" who then banned criticizing islam
Hopefully they can come back from it. I think it's possible. We had obama after all

ihmcanada.com/

Awwww. You guys can share in your love of Muslims together.

>enriching

They were a proud member once.

yes
but we will rise from out of the bs
I swear to you

that "food" looks truly disgusting.

Oh yes, let's share the real Islamic history this October
Like the ongoing Christian Genocide, and the Arab slave trade (also ongoing)

I wanna move to Alaska

It's the second largest country in the world. If you don't want to live in a city overrun with undesirables, move to another one. Toronto is garbage.

Yeah can cucks will be barred to join the new anglo empire. UK, AUS, NZ and Singapore only.

gross

how does letting them invade our hometowns by vacating help? It's a systemic issue, needs to be fought head on

This is the first I've seen of this.

We will also reinstall Rhodesia

Apartheid this time round?

I guess I can't quite relate because my hometown has yet to be invaded. I've never known a time when Toronto wasn't a shithole, though.

make canada america

Please no

The memes are gonna be gud

I'm just so tired.

I want my country back.

AAHAHHAHAHAAA
CANADA BTFO!

It's actually delicious. Try it if you ever get the chance.

I don't get why shy should change for a people who represent less than 1% of the population. It's really just virtue signaling, a prime export of Canada.

>somehow its harder to travel when have a boipussi

What?

How was your country before Trudeau?

Make us a quick rundown.

Before the first trudeau? It was literally just america without niggers.

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

GeNoCiDe

I know the feeling - everyone is brainwashed here. The mainstream (state-run) media has poisoned the minds of Canadians. I don't think this place is fixable.

Be smart, and move out of this marxist hellscape before it's too late.

Yeah I mean they were dumb enough to deregulate their internet and now their giant telecom corporations charge $150 for 8GB of capped landline. Good thing America's too smart for that OH WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING MORONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm trying to move to america.

Constant applications for tech jobs. I will get one eventually.

Unfortunately, "rising against" is not your "cup of tea" in O'Canada

Same. I'm trying to learn a trade that's in high demand. I'm so done with this fucking place, Soros can turn it to Venezuela for all I care

Even better

>Enriching us with welfare recipients

Question leafs; How would you feel about an American annexation? You'd still be part of the great Anglo-Alliance

>be me, canada.
>literally do everything I can to fuck with my citizens.
>make them change shit in their lives to make a small percentage of 'people' feel more welcome.

It started with his father.

I was just thinking today why the British didn't send their hardened criminals to Canada rather than Australia. Canada is incredibly harsh. If you want a natural penal colony, this is it. Australia is paradise.

At this point I would prefer it over what we have now.

My family has been here (and america, it just so happens none in the past 3 gens have been in my tree so no easy citizenship sadly) since the 1600s, I don't want to see it destroyed.

I would rather not be overrun with mexicans and blacks, but at least it's not chinese and indians.

Not while New Zealand exists.

Your country is a consumerist shithole too burgerboy, and you probably never won a fight so shut up

>BLM lapped and fellated by every mentally ill white boi in USA
>BLM pulls shenanigans in Toronto, and quickly gets laughed out

blogto.com/city/2017/02/black-lives-matter-toronto-trudeau-white-supremacist/

The US is literal cancer, and breeds the strongest forms of zealotry and retardation.

There's just something inherently wrong with your people. Everything has to be taken to the extreme. From entertainment to politics, it's always the same merifat ignorance.

Why do we have more crime and murder than Australia if they were the criminals?

If you managed to Americanize the Canadian political system, I would be all for it. Otherwise just flatten Canada with nukes, the world would be better off.

It's a symptom of the larger population, and the expansive landscape that makes every American's life experience different. Most people here are normal and wish to see this retardation end but we are powerless to stop it.

Thanks for the replies guise

>>flag
>>wanting countries nuked

>Preferring nogs and spics over poos and chinks
You must be retarded

Exactly.

>healthcare
>lower crime rates

I don't think so

Canada is a better country than all of yours. Thats why you all make fun of us.

fucking bernier 2019

CUM INSIDE US O GREAT ONES.

for real, not shitposting, make us the 51st state.

you'd have to be broken up into multiple states and dissolving your national government would be a pain in the ass

Yes, absolutely.

You fuckers have no idea how difficult it is living here with a rational mind. This place is built specifically to cater to the feelings of the delusional. Feelings are literally a central focus of our latest national budget. Reality has no place here. Freedom isn't something the people want.

This is why the leaf is such a fucking horrible shitposter here. So much pent up rage.

"yes"

>uses nogs as an example
>when we are taken advantage of by natives, chinks, mudslimes, and poos just as bad if not worse. We learn about the civil war, do you think americlaps have to endure the ceaseless narrative about how the injuns are the most innocent victimized people to ever roam the earth?

if you have to cherrypick, you're probably on the weaker side of the argument.

god our natives are the worst filth to walk on two legs. I think I've met only ONE who wasn't a drunken sloppy shithead living on rez.. and even he hates his whole family and culture and is basically white.

>Canada becomes 51st state
>only gets 2 senators

I'm OK with this.

This. I honestly wish I could get citizenship elsewhere based on a DNA test to prove ethnic origin. Back to ireland I would go.

>try to get in Saudia Arabia
>"I see you're a homosexual, I'm sorry we can't let you in"
How is it easier? The rest of the world isn't Canada or Sweden

Cool Facebook meme

>If you don't want to live in a city overrun with undesirables, move to another one.

Then those cities collectively vote for a flaming faggot and to make criticizing Islam a crime.

With jews you lose

Before the faggots deregulated ours. The profit it made could pay all our day to day bills, like healthcare, education, military, government workers wages, everything. All that could be paid for without even touching the taxes ppl paid etc. And to be honest it was actually pretty cheap. A lot cheaper than it is today.
So why sell something many countries would kill to have?
Makes ya wonder

a small subset of mentally ill people is not the biggest mistake of the anglosphere.
Multiculturalism as public policy is the biggest mistake. (I was all on board for multiculturalism if it was white cultures, but thats not allowed)

because they are not taxed, they could literally have more successful cheap businesses if they weren't such fuckups. cheapest costco gasoline is like 1.03/L, cheapest on the reserve (for non indians i assumed was the the list price) was 0.96L

Canada is only 70% white mate