WHITE POWER - MOTIVATION EDITION

What a beautiful time to be living in, I see my people with their eyes open, 'woke' so to speak, becoming aware of their racial heritage and conscientious for the future of their children. I see lives, for which I would lay down my life, those who cry out for peace, virtue and justice for the white race. I see tough times ahead that will determine the future for white people and it looks like we're finally winning the fight against the most vicious enemy poised to strike at our hearts and minds. There is a new dawn through this valley of threats and trials, and in the end, the White Race will raise the flag of his people high and proud for all to see, and this time we will succeed and build Europa, more powerful and beautiful that Heaven itself will shake and envy the mastery of what we can do. The White Race is a God Race, we are truly the apple of God's eye, beautiful, intelligent, spiritual, virtuous, mighty. There is nothing that is beyond our reach.

Deus Vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB9Ra1T1IDk
youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
mobile.twitter.com/adrieannareyes?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=HaPiqv9DFmg
youtube.com/watch?v=2akIGjU4Rms&bpctr=1494041697
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agree

>white people want to keep existing
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White people wanting to keep existing is an excuse to call the authorities.

Who fucking knew?

youtube.com/watch?v=fB9Ra1T1IDk

this
literally ree
>whenyourealizeyouhavetodefendyourpeoplesrighttoexist.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

omg, you litrally hitler

I'm ready to fucking LIVE now

youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU

I love my white brothers, but we can never go nowhere unless we redpill each other.
It's time to start making changes, time to start seeing other whites as brothers, not distant strangers

WE

WTF WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO EXIST??? CALL THE COPS NOW

LITERALLY HILTERS ITT!!

SHUT IT DOWN

We will rise once more from the ruin of a poisoned world. When we gain momentum once more, we will gain it together, all children of Europe, old rivalries washed away with white brotherly love, our enemies exposed, our people immortal through the tennants of the fourteen words, by God gentlemen, the voice of the White European will echo throughout this Earth that nobody may forget our great wondrous power. There will be union between us from the West, North, East and South, our armies will raise the banners of our nations proud and without shame.

Our glorious movement will live for a thousand years, and be renewed thereafter, so help us God.

You're God Damn right it is!

This is our one shot.

Either we take it and succeed, or we do nothing, and be utterly wiped out.

No more brother wars!!

we are in the end times

slow redpills work the best , to much info at once rarely produces a positive outcome

What the fuck? Why would officials know about this?

If the officials are white then this will possibly red pill them

God wills it user.

disgusting lack of niggers in this pic!

Agreed

Why is the black sun so god damn aesthetic

That's actually pretty good persuasion.

Whoever came up with that is a smart one.

America has turned into an anti-white country.

Are we really winning though?People are becoming aware, but is the tide turning?

What the fuck crime did they report to "officials"?

The propaganda in the pic is good aswell.

2/2 is even worse:

I feel like if they consider white people existing a threat, people should flood their police office with similar threatening things
>I saw a white child today HALP

Beautiful words, God is with us, the resurrection is before us in the spirit of the united White man and this time we will be legend, together, as it should have always been, as it always will be. You are my Brother.

At least something is happening.

We elected Trump and immediately illegal border crossing is down 45%. So yeah. I don't give a fuck what Trump does during his Presidency, as long as he gets rid of marxists and the Jews who control them.

>You will not replace us
I like that. It's strong, simple, and to the point without being unrefined
This gives me hope.

Heads up dailyfail posted an article saying obama was "not black enough to have a white wife"

Good times are ahead britbro, it's always the darkest before the dawn. The worse it gets, the more people will wake up.

This shit is why I have no patience at all for people who try to moderate things for the normies,
>oy don't be so extreme, you'll scare them away

This poster, which basically says "white people exist, and they have a right to exist" is the most mild and inoffensive thing imaginable and it still gets the fucking cops called on it!

You will always be an evil fucking Nazi whatever you do. They don't want to play fair, they want to destroy you utterly.

70%+ now

mobile.twitter.com/adrieannareyes?lang=es

I would like to add that "You will not replace us" also has another meaning if you think about. In that if whites are gone everything that whites do to maintain western civilization will be gone.

Use it.

Tell me, you were moved by this picture yes?
Because what impacts you and me more than anything on this Earth, is the thought that our families are in danger, and they are in grave danger friend. We need to show the world that we are alive and we are aware, we are aware that 'they' are trying to kill us by any means possible.

Let it be known, 'They' will never replace us.

The tide can't turn, before people become aware.

Awareness is the first step.

And this time it won't be 1 Nation waking up by itself and having the entire world turned against it.

If the entire White Race wakes up at the same time, no force on earth could stop us.

I see it - a white and prosperous Europe. Deus Vult!

Are you trying to make me tear up, cause its almost working

>Adrieanna

How fucking retarded do you have to be to spell that name like that?

Tbh those are marxists throwing a shitfit, imagine how many normies see the negative reaction to this poster and they think to themselves, "Theres nothing wrong with the poster"

youtube.com/watch?v=HaPiqv9DFmg

>when you're so woke the (((gubmint))) shuts you down by force

The Jews could have won but they got impatient, they wanted to see their goals achieve in 1 lifetime.

By rushing their plan they have begun awakening the whole white race.

t. former liberal

oy vey goyim, don't be a bad goyim. you should always be a milktoast

I'm afraid that trump is the last match in the box, and after 4 or (hopefully) 8 years that match burns out only to be swallowed by the darkness for good.

We truly have a very short time to right the wrongs we've so passively suffered

True, I will copypasta the tract to the identitaires it's exactely the kind of thing that we promote.

And Canada, And America, And South Africa, And Wherever we choose to be. Deus Vult.

fuck off leaf

As dumb as a Nigger!

>and the Jews who control them.
I just don't understand how delusional you could be. Trump could literally hand off half of our GDP to Israel and you'd still think he would "do something" about the Jews.

The vast majority of normies are colourblind or (((civic nationalist))), in other words, they don't give a fuck about this. When they want react, it will be too late.

greed is their weakness and strength

youtube.com/watch?v=2akIGjU4Rms&bpctr=1494041697

Yes the vast majority won't, but to me any white waking up is a win, we were all normies once.

It's really a beautiful phrase. Thanks Shia!

We need to play on the both side like the muslims.

Let the moderates talking to the normies and focus on the guys that are ready to swallow the redpill.

Spread it around like wildfire. You Will Not Replace Us.

Exactly. Targeted propaganda focused on different groups is a good thing. Cringing and disavowing every time your enemies ask you to is not.

>muh racial heritage

You sound like a nigger

not an argument

Make no mistake, Jews are all in. It's a race to the death, but they got cocky, arrogant.

They were certain victory was in sight, and as always, they couldn't help themselves in gloating.

It was a bit too early.

And you ARE a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

tfw no modern day Mosely

Fuck off anyway leaf.

>we've let officals know

.it's illegal to post a flyer.

is this 1984?

I just checked through the whole thread, I don't see anyone talking about racial heritage- I see people talking about their racial future. But since English isn't your first language, I can understand the confusion.

Hurting the feelings of a POC is a crime, goyim (at least we want you to think it is, hehehe)

>muh racial heritage
>You sound like a nigger

You sound like a shill.

get a white gf then impregnate her instead of whining about whites dying on here you stupid cucks

No poster in this thread will ever be able to afford a house.
Let alone a family.
You will all die childless without ever understanding why.

PRAISE BE

Congratulations and thank you to the guys with the stones to post these flyers.

your rights end, where my feelings begin

You ARE a nigger. Gas chambers soon, insect.

It's much more than just low birth rates...much much more.

if you know the story of this picture you can almost read the lions mind.

>Yumm

Did you read the OP you retarded faggot?

You might be a tiny dick virgin but at least you're white, right? Such a beautiful heritage full of things you didn't do.

You will die way way sooner that we will, along with your offspring. You fail to realize the war is just around the corner.

There's a big difference between Israelites and atheist globalist kikes.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

As someone who grew up in an inter-racial school filled with savage niggers, this can't come soon enough.

I'm not a virgin, nor am i poor. Try again shill boy.

>What a beautiful time to be living in, I see my people with their eyes open, 'woke' so to speak, becoming aware of their racial heritage and conscientious for the future of their children.

Becoming aware that you sold your own people out in the name of multiculturalism. And if wasn't you, "you" allowed it.

>I see lives, for which I would lay down my life, those who cry out for peace, virtue and justice for the white race.
More KeKs.
>I see tough times ahead that will determine the future for white people and it looks like we're finally winning the fight against the most vicious enemy poised to strike at our hearts and minds.
Same shit was said in Germany. Such irony when I was in Germany that dark skin is more sexually desired and in demand than white skin and nobody has the slightest clue or is ashamed to speak of what Germany once was.
>There is a new dawn through this valley of threats and trials, and in the end, the White Race will raise the flag of his people high and proud for all to see, and this time we will succeed and build Europa, more powerful and beautiful that Heaven itself will shake and envy the mastery of what we can do.

That's a really long sentence.

>The White Race is a God Race, we are truly the apple of God's eye, beautiful, intelligent, spiritual, virtuous, mighty.
no amount of poetry will ever undo the amount of cultural suicide/cuckoldry you Caucasian skin'd retards have permitted. All in the name of diversity, you faggots have given up this beautiful country. You could have prevented this.

>There is nothing that is beyond our reach.

Recovery. Recovery is literally beyond your reach. The funniest thing is that you can stare right at Europe and then turn your eyes back here and see what cultural fate awaits you.

Exactly. I'm totally against SJWs and anti-white bullshit, but this jerking off about your race is nigger tier. Stormfags are as cringy as WE WUZ ISREALITES

nothings wrong with identifying as/ being proud to be white.

>Being this much of a newfag.

They ALL have to go, because they are ALL potential parasites. Let one in and you will eventually end up with thousands of the little fuckers subverting your country from within.

Get off our board redditter sack of shit.

YOU
WILL
NOT
REPLACE
US

t.
not white mong

>There definitely isn't an agenda being pushed here guys.

Funny part is the only argument these people have for their own cultural suicide is "da joos." They are incapable of taking responsibility for their kinsmen, breeding and rising up to stop immigration. Instead they whine about their race dying on the internet, like the sad little permavirgins they are.

t. Tyrone

I'm actually white unlike most people on this forum.

>White genocide is all in your head.