Who is pulling ourstrings?

Is the russian hacker meme real, after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/country-star-loretta-lynn-hospitalized-suffering-stroke/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plot twist.

Its actually Trump this time

Plot twist.

It's Barron

It doesn't matter who we are.

What matters is our plan.

Why did trump hire russian hackers?

Stop asking.

Just to show you our power, Loretta Lynn will die tonight.

>Is the russian hacker meme real, after all?

Yes.

You've all been duped. Again

Nobody. We're everyone. And we're nobody. We're Anonymous. With a group this large we're statistically everywhere.

In all Countries in every Agency. In everyTelco and behind even your french fries.

The internet is a country. With resources beyond all others combined.

What I mean was, yes, it is just a meme.

It is not real. The real "hackers" are not Russian

>tfw the secretive SEATO Intelligence and Information Alliance is now in on this glorious honey pot too

Hang on, I'm going to root your directory
>if you know what I mean

I have never heard of that, but what has occurred is simple, really.

All are hacking Sup Forums

Hackers are independent by nature. Government employees suck at computers

The only thing pulling our strings is the deterministic coalescing of our collective 21st century autism. Call it Kek, call it a proto-singularity, all that matters is that it's inevitable.

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN NIGGERS

You could not be more wrong

This man.

No, banana-monkey.
WE are hacker all along!

In the US election probably yes, this time I don't think so. The European establishment would never start shit with Russia anyway, he has no reason to change the status quo in the continent.

Working on a french version two. have that one ready momentarily.

W.T.F.

thewrap.com/country-star-loretta-lynn-hospitalized-suffering-stroke/

french version

>tfw can't trust anyone anymore

You can trust me user

Trust your greatest ally, goyi- I mean, burger :^)

44 hours of chaos brother...the fire rises!
Prasie KEK!

a quick rundown

It's not the Russians.
It never was.
I really wish you guys would think a bit more about what is actually happening here and in EU as a whole.

Hint. Incorporate Uncle Sam into your paradigm.

We are the endless empire

(((Uncle Sam)))

A war... for our minds?!!

Either Israel or Ukraine

How do you know it isn't the other way around?

Russia might have hacked the election (but can't prove it) but it doesn't matter anymore and is less likely because Trump isn't dropping sanctions or recognizing Crimea. The Russians are tremendously butthurt at America now.

Hillary is a russian spy

It's as real as you praise kek for it to be, comrade.

Not really. A war implies two or more sides. There is only one actor in this play at this time.

Caveman with the bone broth. It tastes like Ovaltine.

Bump

How the fuck do you hack an election?

Did putin hack into rural america's paper ballots...

Even if putin had magic computers that could hack paper ballots, why put in a candidate who wanted to fuck russias energy prices up, build our military, and not have a pay to play bribe scheme that you can take advantage of?

Same goes for france.

Putin doesnt want strong nationalism because that typically means lots of dead russians down the road.

Thats not quite what I meant

>How the fuck do you hack an election?

You dont, but what you can do is hack emails etc and then blame it on the Russians. Simple really.

The reasons for an 'entity' wanting to do this are several and are obvious.

Sup Forums is a free for all for all intelligence agencies across the world.

The first thing you have to do is press enter twice between each sentence.

>muh legion
Seriously though weren't anonymous originally libtards? Sup Forums seems to be in favour of separatist/nationalist/anti-diversity movements lately. What happened, lads?

reality

You need to do some more research then.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

Sup Forums is an open-source hegemonic social engineering experiment and everyone is welcome.

Really? Three and one half hours? Its the middle of the day here

russian hackers shill for us?

why don't you pay us, putin?

He doesn't pay you?

Pol is like the driver being told by the instructor to speed up to 60 mph. The only problem is the instructor then says that's enough however pol decides it's not and keeps their foot on the gas speeding up more and more and even though there's a brick wall coming up the autists still won't step on the breaks.

Anyone using pol is dodgy business because it just does whatever it deems is in entertainments best interest.

I get all the food I want from Russia, You forgot to mark the Box for payment plans didn't you?

Is this good or bad?

I stopped taking the food now that they stopped including Valio yogurt and butter (came from Finland, now under embargo).

Wow, you guys really dont want to discuss this do you?

We all know it's the illuminati

It's been discussed 20,000 times here since the election. I think we're done.

It's France. Call me when an important country like Latvia gets hacked.

But yet, people still believe it is "Muh Russkie hackers". There's still plenty of threads here and elsewhere stating the same. How can we be done?

It's bait and shills. 90% bait.

I'm a member of the illuminati. I even have an illuminati clubcard. I get lots of free bonus miles for spreading fake news on Sup Forums.

The mainstream press which influences the minds of millions who never post on any forum, still, every day spam us with beat up stories regarding the "Russian threat". This stuff is swallowed willingly

Well then start a blogspot page to debunk it or something. I don't know what to tell you.

>debnking what is true

Topkek putin doesn't pay me enough

I know, am just frustrated that shit that seems so easily understandable can end up so inverted, so twisted.

Anyway, enough.

Well you're obviously on the b-scale. I get 50ยข a post.

>Why did trump hire russian hackers?
he couldn't win the election without them,

I understand how you feel. I was at work today and something got screwed up. Everyone joked that it was Russian Hackers. Even the minorities. It's truly reached joke level amongst the common folk.

Anybody else think the Emu's might be behind it all?

>Seriously though weren't anonymous originally libtards? Sup Forums seems to be in favour of separatist/nationalist/anti-diversity movements lately. What happened, lads?
the Russian FSB co-opted the "Anonymous" brand to perpetrate political "influence operations" through criminal hacking, disinformation, and propaganda to weaken NATO, EU, and the USA in advance of a pre-emptive strike.

this is an act of war, and will be treated as such.

Thanks for Tinking With The Records

>Thanks for Tinking With The Records
not an argument, Ivan.

It's really sad because it is laying the groundwork for a future where all important information will be either lies, or inaccurate at best.

I like to think that it's more the average person being able to see through a bullshit narrative, thanks to the 20,000 threads here I mentioned earlier.

>yfw aussie bantz gone too far