>not rabbi
>not property rent miser
>not white house (((liaison)))
>not german reparation getter
>not SJW
>not BLM
>not ADL
>not even merchant in the literal sense either

being level 1 jew sucks. I don't get to decide jack shit but am still guilty by association

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95HX0zXoL6c
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what are you if you're not any of those?

goyim in denial

hospital orderly for now
I want to industrial engineering once I saved some shekels

Me to bro, exactly

>not anti nationalist
>not anti borders
>not Refugees Welcome shill
For everyone, or just Israel?

Which Jews run the show?

sorry nip but mom is a jew
so I am a jew

>level 1 jew
at least the hitler youth will have something to grind up their combat skills on

Actually most if not all Jews I know are like this

so you a lawyer or a doctor?

Don't hate yourself if you've swallowed the red pill already. A bunch of people on the Internet you're never going to meet in real life shouldn't dictate anything. You're being a cuck otherwise.

all
I want german engineering and american aviation to stay good
won't happen with the whole population's IQ dropping to mid 80's

how many level 1 jews like you compared to meme jews?

That's why infinity chan's racial extremism is bullshit. Nationalism should focus on cultural identity, not racial, unless they are identical in the specific case.
Brazil is this multicultural racemixed shithole. The solution, however, lies only on fixing the former.

Isn't it interesting how the only Jews that don't wan to destroy the West are the Jews that have no ability to do so? Only the level 1 Israeli Jews are on our side, and they're basically irrelevant.

Lots. I am friends with two level 1 Jews IRL

You're a disgrace. Rob people of their savings and ridicule goyim culture right now

Are you a zionist?

Are you ready for the coming of Moshiach?

Zionism isn't bad. Stop listening to Alex Jones.

They are identical pretty much everywhere.

mischling have no power. imagine it like harry potter if voldemort won. mud-bloods are hated among the pure-bloods, moreso than muggles, and they will do anything to exterminate them

CIA=Special Ed class

youtube.com/watch?v=95HX0zXoL6c

see pic
where is your fuhrer now

I have no idea
100% meme jews definitely exist and are very powerful but they don't leave their own personal circles so you're very unlikely to personally know one
I suppose 50% meme jews, like cheap and liberal jews. are common in first world countries. but not here because they're too cheap and not nationalistic enough to move

If you want to help so bad throw yourself in the oven kike

industrial engineering is a meme degree anyway, better invest those shekels in something else

So your dad isn't a Jew..by sounds of it. So it's your goyim side talking

Sorry Schlomo. All you level 1 jews might align idealogically with us goyim, but that's because you have no power, like us goyim. The minute you achieve such power your jew nature kicks in whether you like it or not.

Until you're all stripped of power indefinitely, you will always be a sleeper threat to humanity.

/thread

wtf, i love jews now

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

NEET Jew reporting in. No fun at all! All the blame none of the gain!

so your hands will survive, i dont think they grant wishes like monkey paws but its worth a shot.

I have a theory that living in israel makes jews less jewish since they don't have as many goyim to activate the jewyness

>Zionism isn't bad.

There's a difference between nations and ethnostates. The latter is a fantasy, although the former implies a negative connotation in the Western world itself, but it should be the best to strive for so as traditions remain kept and not destroyed by (((them)))

>Is a Jew but can't Jew
It's a miserable existence isn't it?

I guess
it also sucks that being that is all I have to expect to

well no, he's a jew also
it's just that it wouldn't legally matter even if he wasn't

I'm a Jew and I find Zionism hypocritical. Why Israel is only supposed to have it is bullshit. All countries should have their own policies for their own nations' well being, not serve Greater Israel only.

>thinking that zionists (right wing ethno-nationalists) are your enemy

>id: CuGK

What did kek mean by this?

why not create a rallying point for other level 1 jews and then amalgamate into a planetary superjewer by 2020?

I'm fine with Zionism but I'm mostly a patriotic American

You mean the ones that got you to waste a trillion dollars in Iraq and later on opened the refugee floodgates by getting the USA and GB as the prime shabbos goys take out Lybia and instigate civil war in Syria?

I'm pretty sure that's the literal purpose behind Israel
you can see how that turned out

That doesn't sound right, are you sure you're a Jew ?

>being a Jew
>having no idea what Zionism is beyond what other lefties tell you

kys

jews tend to squabble in large groups and work better as widespread centerpoints in goyim society. thats why israeli jews are weaker than international jews, leading them to sympathize with the goyim.

As soon as I saw this thread, I suspected Israeli and was proven correct. For the most part, your specific lot are off the hook, particularly the religious kinds (not Orthodox or Hasidic though). Being redpilled will earn you extreme respect in some circles here and suspicion or hatred in others.

Don't suppose you're Sephardi or Mizrahi, by any chance?

administratively? yes, I'd be oven'd

>kebab gets removed from own homes
frankly i like it, i know its not a popular Sup Forumspinion but its mine

Eurocucks can't take responsibility for their own actions, blame Jews. Sad!

Believe or not, Israel has lots of not so well off people. Real life is not a meme

no
russian
we and the mizrahis typically hate each other

Don't stop at Jew. Aspire to be a (((Jew))).

This thread must be some kind of ruse, the goyim know.

Well of course you are a shit tier Jew. If you were Orthodox tier you would be sitting in your basement fondling blood diamonds and if you were Banker tier you would be sacificing children to Moloch to ensure the financial harvest.
Jews never send this board their best.
I hear lots of shit tier Jewish faggots like to not observe the Sabbath on Reddit.
Get the fuck off my white board you oven dodging cunts.

Zionism IS bad. Israel has done some pretty inhumane things to Palestinians.

Well, there's not exactly a difference between the two. However, if you imply that "patriotic American" implies a culture free of (((their))) influence with all the good things about it, I have no problem with it.

But it's true. You can be on the right of the spectrum and have similar thoughts. All countries should be sovereign, that is libertarian by nature, not necessarily left by any means.

Convert to Christianity. Stop wasting time

If i donate to you 1€ and call it reparation will you reach level 2?

Only retards unironically believe there are no goyim amongst the jews. Join us and destroy the zionists

Are you at least invited to Bilderberg?

When all else fails, there is still the option of suicide. Do the right thing and take a bunch of (((them))) with you though and then you'll be /our guy/ immortalized here forever.
Go big or... just fucking go big.

I've heard this before, but why exactly?

no
I think it has the be your government

if you had it your way you would be another jew who rises to the top and subjugates the entire world
that is why your people must be thoroughly destroyed no matter what level they are

this

>hospital orderly

Does that mean that if I get injured and have to go to the hospital that you'd suck me off in my bed? :3

similar reason to why you hate muslims
even if your views regarding civics, family, nationalism and use of force are similar, they still tend to be low IQ savages prone to chimpouts and random stabbings

Judaism is a supremacist religion. In fact I'd go as far as saying it's more an ideology than a religion
>has no afterlife? Don't sound like a legitimate religion to me.

Imagine a culture of people who were indoctrinated into a cult philosophy where they were all Gods chosen snowflake master race. Well, before Jews deny the inevitable psychological consequences of such a cultural ideology..then why did the Nazis scare you so much? Was it because a group who believe in racial superiority was terrifying to a group that holds exactly the same fucking mind set.

Further more, imagine a supremacist cult and how they would have interacted with their subhuman goyim societies..

>we dindu nuffin wrong and all those diverse cultures that booted us out repeatedly over the centuries just hated our success...

Sounds plausible..my fucking arse

But modern day Jews, and please tell me I'm way off..get indoctrinated in Jewish schools and by Jewish parents, that the history of the Jews is one of "unwarranted persecution" by the goyim..So in a bizzare feedback loop, the Jews have gone from exploiters to being persecuted for exploiting, to plotters and exploiters bent on revenge for "unwarranted persecution".

Today's Jew is caught between a superiourity complex and an inferiority complex. No wonder you lot are so fucking neurotic to boot.

>to save some shekels.

Tfw saying "shekels" is unironic.

What's with all these 'based Jew' threads?

People like you should be given a chance to repent and accept Christ and abandon their degenerate jew culture before being thrown into the oven.

Spill the beans OP
Whats in the Talmud about goyim

You live in israel, i suppose you see it as your land, you have your roots and identity.

The Jews that we all want to send to the oven are those that have never feel anything for the land where they born, and were trying to fuck everybody else.

Dont worry mate, if you love your country, you aren't the "jew" that everybody hates, everywhere and everytime

Only reason I support greater Israel is that they make the excuse for USA to kill mudslimes like the war in Syria, has anyone had a nightmare and woke up but remembered mudslimes are dying amongst themselves. Best way to go back to sleep. Also if they either stop, or are incapable it means it's time to exterminate them

thats ok, you are in Israel where you belong

JDL shills probably

Can we start measuring Jewry in levels, now?
>from a rich, SJW family
>famous Jewish last name
>family friends well connected to (((lobbying groups)))
>parents throw money at politicians, hugely influencing local politics
>not personally successful (not out of school)
>not personally liberal
>not particularly religious
>hasn't been a rabbi in the family for several generations

I think I'm at least a level 4.
I would give myself more if I were responsible for any of it.

Jewish social engineering
>support Trump, based Israel is nationalist and loves goyim

lots of legal rape and murder and robbing I guess
but I never actually read it so it's just what I see online

thats atleast a 7

fucking right you are guilty by association. Renounce your religion as it is fundamentally flawed. By supporting Judaism you support the jews who control the world and want to destroy us.

i mean, Sup Forums criticizes the US for participating in wars on behalf of israel, but what about all those young dudes with true warrior hearts? they cant be sated with video games and sports, and its better they kill violent muslims in their mosques than drunk idiots in bar fights.

No problem here, kike. So long as you spill the beans about goyim and help overthrow the national jewish conspiracy while keeping in israel we'll be A-OK

dunno
I never said I'm based, I'd probably still be a jewy jew if I were in a position of power or had jewing skill

absolutely this

You're just going by what you've read on Sup Forums
Talmud is almost entirely autistic semantics about daily life. The rest is incomprehensible rabbi babble.

Unlubricated buttrape.

If you identify as a kike your a kike and you'll likely post as a white nationalist in 5 minutes..Or maybe even Tyrone..who can tell with subversive cunts

>be irish (nigger tier whites)
>culturally identify with palestinians (nigger tier arabs)

BINGO

Me too but the problem is they are still jews.. In other words, most all of them still support everything Israel. Still believe themselves to be better than us (chosen people syndrome). Believe in gun control, believe in multiculture and so on.. Look at all the blue areas on the map that voted for Hillary.. Guess what? Pretty much all heavily jewish areas of the US.

So yeah, I kinda feel bad but then again not if you know what I mean.

Why don't you take better care of your grandmother? Why do you think it should be my job?

Suck my uncircumcised white dick

>love triggering you rats

I wanted a numerical Jew Level, not a debate

Yep and after mudslimes are exterminated blacks are next (includes Abbots or the canibals in australia) after that is the jews, then the asians

suck to be jew

By the way kike..
>be an Ashkenazi Jew and call yourself a Semite
>Tell a mick it's him who identifies with Palestinians (actual Semites)

Where is that alledged high IQ? Oh that right it was Jews who pushed that meme

JUST