youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those trips

It makes sense to those who read between the lines

>Jews knock down 3 buildings and blame it on Muslims
>Invade entire middle east for 15 years

Makes plenty sense to me senpai

the only reason it lasted that long was because obama sabotaged our operations by tying the military's arms behind it's back, chopping off it's hands, and malnourishing it for 8 years

Nothing about that narrative was true. They weren't even the real perps. Or were plants and patsies

>entire middle east
if only

>jews find a way to remove 2 ugly buildings while also collecting insurance
>burgers decide to invade the middle east

top wew

Building 7?????

Makes perfect sense.

people knock down 2 buildings
>invade the entire middle east for 15 years
>no other buildings are knocked down
And?

I miss them

this

Slide thread, if OP really cared about this he would know 3 buildings fell in NYC

yah man GWB is worst president ever.

once I figured out what islam is in 2004, I was totally against any military involvement in the middle east. Muslims are savages and not worth a single american life or cent.

Something else that makes sense is that the twin towers being deliberately "pulled" fell down upon itself into a neat little pile instead of collapsing side ways causing more chaos and mayhem to the the surrounding area.

They wanted you to see them do this... why?

>muslims are not animals, surely they will adopt democracy!

we learned our lesson

we should leave the middle east and never go back

>6 people under the instruction of a military group knock down 2 buildings important to US Trade
>Invade nations harbouring said group for 15 years
And the only reason it took so long is because you refuse to use normal methods of war and insist that bombs are the solution to everything.

That site is basee

Post ur best Twin Towers pics

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yeah no shit

Which is why we voted Trump

"Blood for blood, ten times over."

Nice trips btw

>2 buildings
I'm not being a dick but I am genuinly curious why you dont know that it was 3 buildings that got knocked down?

>america, the formerly sovereign

>nice trips
Hey, don't talk to satan. Whats the matter with you? Wait till I tell your father.

Yeah.

Don't fuck with America or they'll shit on you so hard even the innocent will be splattered with collateral drops of shit.

They were beautiful in their own way.
I went to them in August 2001 when I was six years old. I still remember that day pretty clearly and exiting the subway, going up onto the plaza, and looking up at the towers until I nearly fell over backwards.

No. The guilty false flag, lie and steal more land

What are your opinions on the new ones?

9-11 was objectively "badass as fuck" and I really wonder how it will be taught in our history books ~50 years from now

Shhhh.

Don't worry your little head OP, Uncle Sam is making it better has been for >100 years.

Two male towers become a male and female tower. With upside down triangles (vaginas) and right side up triangles (penises). It's fertility cult bullshit responsibile for the fall of man. Isis. And sept 23

Not only a nice picture but you can see how they were built.
Elevator shafts and staircases in the center, mechanical rooms, and the sky lobbies.

Read the sources bar. Actually read it

dont worry, everyone pretty much knows 9/11 was a hoax. Its just a matter of time before the truth comes out. I mena people can predict which country we invade next just by looking at where the oil pipeline is supposed to go. Its everywhere and not even considered a conspiracy theory anymore. its being reported on big channels. The global elite ate shit on this one and they know it. why do you think the marxism has skyrocketed since trump was elected. They are very afraid. and they should be people less forgiving than me are going to hang them from nooses. nothing I can do about it.

Time awlaki sees all.

One World Trade Center looks great, 2 WTC is awful from nearly every angle.
If they didn't rebuild them to look similar to the originals from the outside then they should have done pic related.
The memorial ponds are very nice though.

>serb kills an austrian
>world war starts

>our
straya's or USA?

Agreed. Mecca & Riyadh should have been nuked on 9/12.

We really just need to glass the place and call it a day

The Satan trips

satan approves

>trust me infidel it was the jews a muslim would never do this

Fuck terrorism.

That one has serious artifacting.

I don't see the problem.

>15 years
You mean 65 years?

I wonder what life would be like if 9/11 never happened.

>1 guy shoots another.
>have a whole world war over it.

You cant encite an entire religion and expect it to go well. Please stop with this meme. We leave them alone. Muslim people are mostly peaceful and will convert to Christianity when shit hits the fan. They are actively waking people up to become Christians. Muslim religion is not a religion of peace. It's written in their Koran and they know it. The old adage of give them enough rope to hang themselves applies here. Let them encite an entire religion and let them see what happens when you do so.

We have dealt with this before and it didnt go so well for them did it. Its sad that this is the world we live in but dont fret. this is what we are here for. Love and light is the way. We should eternally be defensive in our military actions.

You cant stop death and murder, Its inevitable, but you should never start the conflict. You should even allow them the other cheek in such a position of power. Just remember you only have two cheeks. I interpenetrate this as take a hit once let it be. take a hit twice let it be. if you hit me three times its over for you.

>attacks carried out by Saudi Arabians.
>invade Iraq and Afghanistan, destabilizing the region for decades and creating a massive power vacuum for ISIS to form and seize power.

y tho

Yes, it wasn't ((them)) but we must go and fight ((their)) enemies until we win or our white civilization is destroyed.

comfier....

>interpenetrate

oh google, stop suggesting the worse possible words to replace what you meant to say you evil bastards.

interpret*

are you a bot or an autismotron?

>using meme arrows in the thread title
Stop posting noob. You need to lurk for 2 years before your first post.

>Decline - Cultural Marxism:
Are you fucking retarded?

whats the rundown. I'm no historian but I hear marxism is about destroying the nuclear family.

Don't worry, they'll turn on the anti-aliasing when they build it.

Nice

It's for the greater good user

What is "encite"?

obsolete form of incite

No gook ever touched US soil, invade Vietnam for 20 years.
U Mad, Brah?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST BUILD TOWER 2 ALREADY YOU'RE TAKING TOO FUCKING LONG

>It makes sense to those who read between the lines
Or just read the lines that make it obvious that was the plan before 911. Project for a New American Century laid out how they wanted to take over the middle east, and they needed a new pearl harbor to get public support. I blame jewish factions just as much as I blame saudi collaborators and the american traitors.

not obsolete but they want you think it is because it has to do with things (((they))) dont like.

This is the last picture of the Towers taken literally moments before the first plane hit.

that realisation that Muslims deserved the horrible dictators that were in power before the West emboldened ISIS,

Sure, the Taliban were evil but is banning music really worse than ISIS?

NEVER FORGET!

building 7. oops we forgot.

>I wonder what life would be like if 9/11 never happened.
The same, except a different date and a slightly different story to get the plan to invade the middle east rolling. Wars are usually planned for years in advance. When the people deciding to go to war have their personal fortunes grow as a result of the war, you will have perpetual war.

They should have been rebuilt exactly as they were (externally that is, with modern building standards for the interior).

What was so important about building seven?

>Sure, the Taliban were evil but is banning music really worse than ISIS?
Who care? It's a good indicator of subhuman lunacy and/or the lamest of evil .

Never seen those before. The second has got to be just a few seconds after the impact since stuff is still falling and the smoke plume is still taking shape.

>What was so important about building seven?
That the other two came down due to plane strike is believable to those ignorant of basic physics. That building 7 came down demolition style because of collateral damage is a bit of a strain even for some brainwashed idiots.

funny you talk about that. ever wonder why the central theme of the isis propaganda uses music thats never been used before? The fact that it is so integral to the videos really makes me think this whole thing is fabricated to allow hatred against a mostly peaceful people. Its almost like the ones that are in power dictate what their people have to deal with.

If we just stopped and said why? Understand that we let the wicked rule over us. Do any of us really want to go to war over nothing but differences of ideas? I also dont want to lose my culture. we are the way we are for a reason. we all have our benefits and weakness. lets work together and slowly allow our cultures to understand each other.

the (((globalists))) could not let the US get a foot in he Mideast more meaningfully than what we got from having a certain (((ally))) their that we fund. So they used (((their))) influence over the media, hollywood, leftist political parties, etc... to delegitimize any gain the US had. They screamed their mantras of "No blood for oil" and "Bush lied people died" over and over until we pulled out and left any possibility of gaining anything useful out of Iraq. All so (((they))) would still be our #1 concern in the region and still get our dollars.

What's interesting about the second picture is there's thick smoke coming from lower than the impact zone.

Honestly... it should have won all Oscars for biggest false flag in history.

>invade entire Middle East and destroy it
>they're out $135

also in the 9/11 commission report (the official explanation from the government of the findings of their researchers) they dont even mention building 7. they dont even address the problem of building 7 and decided to not even mention it. think about that for a minute. the only record of building 7 being a part of the attack is in the minds of the people. its not recorded anywhere officially that building 7 even existed. think about that for a minute.

>mfw newfags will never experience Sup Forums on 9/11

you must be an idiot. this was a test of humanity's gullibility. they dropped a building that never got hit. if you cant see the problem here you are the problem.

proof it. if you cant link to the archive you are cancer.

3 buildings this is bullshit op is a jew shill

Like I said, probably still debris falling from the impact of the plane. Fire also shot down the elevator shafts and all the way into the lobby so it could be smoke from that.

For anyone curious of the possibility of a inside job read the declassified pages in the 9/11 commission report. Some people have there finger prints all over 9/11 which is quite fucking odd and judging by how much the MSM lies in this current day makes it that much more high likely.

>the only people involved were the actual hijackers
>we invaded the entire middle east
We did some stupid shit, including not paying enough attention to the obvious things leading up to those attacks, but all of that added up does not equate to the stupidity of OP.