Don't get jooed

>my uncle spends 20% of his paycheck on gold and silver for years
>says he is storing it for when the economy crashes or wars breaks out
>thinks gold and silver will be the only valuable thing
>i tell him that when shit hits the fan, he's going to be wondering the streets with useless metal while everyone is killing each other for water and canned shit
>they will laugh at him
>he tries to give me some silver
>i use it to buy water and canned food that will last me six months and put it in my basement
>i show him
>he now understands
>he sells all his gold and silver and buys 10 years worth of food and water + guns and ammunition and is now prepared for anything

Do not fall for the "muh gold and silver" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3LdNxV0yPM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/srsrocco-precious-metals-webinar-big-events-coming-1-oz-silver-buys-6-months-food-ve
vocaroo.com/i/s0R88gjbpFeI
surviveww3.info/2017/04/26/three-reasons-storable-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"That's right goyim, buy lots and lots of gold and silver and do nothing with it. Don't bother storing food or water or something you can use, because when the shit hits the fan the only thing you'll need is gold and silver." - (((Bankers)))

>falling for the canned jew

I hope you dont do this...

It lasts longer than anything else. Also store rice and uncooked beans. Not all canned, but it lasts for years. If I need to survive when things go bad, canned food is better than no food at all.

>i tell him that when shit hits the fan, he's going to be wondering the streets with useless metal while everyone is killing each other for water and canned shit

>Retards post their completely uninformed, and idiotic, false, opinions.

Meanwhile the 5,000 year history of gold as money..........

Gold and Silver will always command a great value. The question is getting it to the right people when SHTF. It's heavy and transporting it is going to make you a huge target.

Why do you want to survive the apocalypse?

An underground farm is the best investment you can make goyim

I put all of my money into meme stocks

Gold is useless to me if I have all the food and water I need stored away. Just answer me this, why would I need gold?

What would happen if you couldn't get food for a month? Do any of you eve n have a emergency storage or rice bag, canned food, etc?

How about water cut?

You are an imbecile. You know nothing of history, and you do not know what money is.

How much food can you carry? How long will that last? After that (three days) you start starving, while I dine in style and comfort, because I have a little gold stored away for bad times.

>times of war and want.
>Those with no gold starve and die.
>repeat throughout history.

When the world doesn't end and food gets cheaper but gold prices go up

Metals are a means to STORE wealth. Your paper money is... well... worthless.

I don't have any water cuts but I have guns

You have to approach prepping like any investment. Spread your bets. Don't throw it all in one thing.
Get you some metals, get you some guns n ammo, and get you some food and water.
Have a hunker down plan and have a bug out plan.

You're both right, just over different timeframes. In the immediate aftermath of a collapse, non-perishable food, ammunition, medicine, and other practical commodities will be infinitely more valuable than precious metals. However, long-term, once society starts to rebuild itself, their value will drop, and gold and silver will regain their status as a fungible, transferable form of wealth, possibly in the absence of every contemporary currency that serves that role now.

The only reason to completely discount gold and silver is if you assume society will never start to rebuild, in which case you may as well just kill yourself the moment SHTF, because it's literally impossible to stockpile enough canned food to last for your natural lifespan and that of your children.

Uh...... Is this a joke? What do you think the Vietnamese paid with when they were evacuating their country during and after the Vietnam War?

This.

If anything a jew would be the one convincing me not to save gold and silver bc he wants it for himself.

Congrats on failing to learn rule number one, you dumb nigger: opsec.

I have 3 years worth of food and water stored so far. I plan on storing 20 years worth. I have the space.

OP something you can't buy easily is people who you can trust, keep that relationship with your uncle.

I hope you have foot soldiers and ammo. Otherwise your little bunker is fair game.

All your food will be nice when I forcefully take it. Prepping is useless if you live in the suburbs

if you have the money then there is nothing wrong with having a bit of gold and silver saved up, only as long as you arent ignoring food/water/shelter/defense. For the majority of people though if they do wanna have something that can be used as money then think about stocking up on shit that people will need and then you can barter.

>he thinks society will devolve into dog its dog
You're an idiot, humans don't just run around killing each other, they trade and cooperate. Having a few guns is good but having no precious metals to barter with is retarded.

>have lots of food
>sell food to starving people for all of their gold
>protect gold profits with guns

It's a solid plan

Kitco ---------------->>>

>not buying btc to prepare for the end of the world

>wanting perishable items

In ten years when your food goes bad and you don't have Gold to pay your mercenaries with how exactly will you wander our lustrious streets like stalker or fallout ?

You will be arrested.

In the post-apocalyptic future the currency will be bullets.

>If you are disabled, or if you are old, it means you are going to die?
Jesus, don't these people feel pity for the disabled and the elderly and pitch in on their behalf?

I have about a month of food stored between rice, peanut butter and crackers, canned meat and vegetables, and flour and salt if it comes down to making hard tack. It wouldn't be fun, but it's there.

Also I live on lakefront property with a whole shitload of fat, almost tame catfish in the water. Add in the abundant squirrels, birds, and even possum I can take with a slingshot/pellet gun/blowgun/.22, and that's a resource I'm prepared to fall back on.

I have a gentleman's interest in multiple shooting sports, and I'm not too good to eat squab.

lmfao then your population centre explodes in blinding white light.

You do know we already have body armour for bullets yeah?

stop playing so many fucking video games stupid.

>Trayvon Martin is in hell being tortured by demons.

but now he's got a bachelor of science degree in aviation!

the zombie apocalypse scenario that you're making up in your head to rationalize for the fact that you have zero fucking dollars in savings is just so fucking transparent

if you had lets say 10kg of gold, which you could realistically carry. you could escape to any country in the world, walk into a bank and open an account and live like a king for the rest of your life

if you spend it all on guns ammo and food then you are kind of stuck where you are

now if you open up an account in euro pacific capital and put all of your gold there you don't even need to carry it with you, you just need to bet on the cayman islands or wherever it is not getting fucking invaded, but that's probably not going to happen since half of the illuminati has their gold there

but then again your fat fucking burger ass probably can't walk for a mile anyway so you would just shoot yourself in the head the minute the internet and power grid goes offline

>bitcoin

too bad they didn't give him a limnology degree to study the lake of fire.

>humans don't just run around killing each other, they trade and cooperate
You might want to talk to ""people"" living in Africa or durka durkistan countries.

tell me more

The only metals to invest in are steel, brass, and lead.

The idea of gold and silver is to have currency that won't devalue when the dollar crashes

Look at all these fucking cowards who want to ditch their country when things get tough.

You are nothing but wannabe jews.

Came here to post this.
Have SOME gold and silver for the aftermath, when we start to rebuild.
During the event it will likely be useless.
Afterwords it will help you build a good life.

We did slave trade is booming.
You pay in gold and silver

>has food
>doesn't have tools
>doesn't have clothes
>doesn't have shoes
>has no money
>can't pay for services
>can't escape the country

you know if people are in the street fighting for food your water and food will be useless? the nuclear power plants require constant maintenance and staffing or they will melt down. Even used fuel requires cold storage or it melts down. If society decays to that level the nuclear plants will be melting down and spewing so much radiation into the air you'll be dead in no time.

Gold and silver are great for the coming economic collapse. People will not be killing each other but they will be mass unemployed for decades. The chaos might happen in some third worlds but not in western nations.

What's more likely is that people come to terms with the fact that we have reached peak growth and they stop putting their money into ~0% yielding bonds and stocks and store it in metals and resources instead. Would you rather have a rock you have total control over paying you 0% or an entire countries debt paying you 0%?

How long is that water and canned food going to last? About 5~10 years before they can't be consumed anymore? You would have wasted all your gold and silver.

Build an underground bunker instead, with a dedicated room for growing stuff.

thank you for your input

>has ammo
>going to threaten people not afraid of being shot

Ask someone in Venezuela
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/srsrocco-precious-metals-webinar-big-events-coming-1-oz-silver-buys-6-months-food-ve

Where I live population is only 35% white, and when shit goes bad all these shitskins will do apeshit. I'm staying inside with my food and guns when things go bad. If I try to trade with anyone I'll just end up dead.

vocaroo.com/i/s0R88gjbpFeI

this is a good idea.

Indeed in times of stress gold and silver will buy vastly more than 10 years of food and water.

best chance at getting away with raping children and killing people, except for maybe being a shitskin in germany/sweden

Op is right. Get yourselves storable food anons surviveww3.info/2017/04/26/three-reasons-storable-food/

op is lying

either that or his uncle is lying about how much gold he has

if you spent 10000 dollars on canned food you have enough for the rest of your life, or at least for as long as the canned food will stay fresh, and your uncle probably has a lot more than that in savings if he saves 20% of his paycheck

shut up you god damn Abbo, I'm going back to Europe

half your countrymen are mixing with chinks. you'll be Elliot Rodgers Island in no time, and when America elects its next Muslim president, we will do away with our Anglosphere allies and the chinks will invade you once and for all.

put your efforts where they will count most - in Europe

>shit doesn't hit the fan
>grandpa who stockpiled on gold can cash out and live a lavish life
>you're stuck with cans of nigger food
even if shit actually does hit the fan like it was supposed to for the 900th time i'd rather just die than live in a world where niggers armed with AK's run everything and cans of beans are a precious commodity

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/srsrocco-precious-metals-webinar-big-events-coming-1-oz-silver-buys-6-months-food-ve

lmao

1 oz of silver is literally 1 or 2 meals in norway

Medicine is a good investment to add on to that supply. OTC and any leftover prescriptions.

>I'm going back to Europe
Europe will fall long before US. And even if US "falls" it will split into ethnic states, so you go to the white ones and breed, then take the rest back next generation.
>half your countrymen are mixing with chinks
Wrong.

Rest of your post is just sad.

that is not something for YOU to laugh at that is something we laugh at.
you do realize what that means right ?

I got a month worth of food from mypatriotsupply and it lasts for 25 years. I bought 6 of them for $99 a pop.

I inherited ~20lbs in silver dimes and 16 oz of gold.

Price is a lil low now. At what people would you recommend I cash it out?

>10 years of food will last
>you made him sell all of his commodities
Kudos for destroying your stupid uncles life kek

Whatever happened to that battery they invented by encasing nuclear waste in synthetic diamond? Turned the radiation into current and neutralized its danger while drawing yet more power out of it? And also it lasts as long as the fucking half life of the waste? They announced that last year, and I've been waiting on further developments.

It seemed like the best of all possible worlds, taking a godawful hazardous product of energy creation and creating yet more energy out of it.

The only metals worth hoarding are brass and lead, iykwim.

Storing it for emergency is kinda smart, though youll have much larger problems than how to pay for things if we get to the point where gold for money will be a thing.

the problem is, we use to work for a living earning it while the dollar = gold.

now we work for money worth...whatever they want it to be worth...hence the income inequality.

only people who have lots of real assets are wealthy, like land.

> 10 years worth of food and water
If you think it will take you 10 years to find a river and plant a potato you should probably just kill yourself now.

OY VEY, IT"S ANNUDAH (((TRICK)))
>don'tbuy gold goyim, leave it all to the god's chosen

YOU FUCKING IMBECILLE
YOU NEED TO DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO

YOU'LL GONNA NEED ALL
GOLD
FOOD
WEAPONS
AMMO
MEDICINES
DECENTRALISED ENERGY SUPLIER

GOLD HAS INTRINSIC VALUE, AND YOU CAN USE IT TO TRADE FOR STUFF YOU DON"T HAVE
RETARD
KYS

I say this literally all the time. Gold and silver is fucking useless.

i reccomend you add to it over the next 8 years of trump and cash out when the market crashes and gold is higher

I agree OP. I will buy 100 years of food. You never know how much the war will last

>not telling your uncle to invest all his gold in to bottlecaps now to get ahead of the game now

Cool. Time to buy more silver

Well there's your gold standard Austrian econfucks

you're literally braidead wage cuck

the value of gold have risen 3000% in the last 100 years
tell me again how much is dollar now worth since the founding of the federal reserves

I store staples like 250lbs of rice each year vacuum sealed so it lasts 25 years. The family and I eat one stored pack and store a new stockpile each year. I'm at 3000lbs of rice and its cost me VERY LITTLE, plus I use the stuff if Shit hits the fan OR NOT. That's sensible prepping by storing goods that last/you use if shit hits the fan or if it NEVER does.

Gold is a solid investment, because it is not hit as heavily as paper money when it comes to inflation. It is a great idea to have gold and silver, maybe even platinum stored away somewhere safe, because chances are even in a post apocalyptic society it will still have some sort of worth for trading. Food has a shelf life, gold doesn't.

Its true, guys. He really does. Swears needlessly to try and empasize his point like a 16 yo atheist too.

low-effort response. you're not even worth my time.

I have a lifetime supply of food and water. It's called "nature". I store it out in the wilderness. Good luck finding gold and silver out there though.

Better stock up on coins since they will be more useful in the long run. A gold or silver bar is damned hard to get decent change for. Coins still have metal value when they aren't backed and can be used for buying necessities.

I have medication(leftover good stuff from surgery)
Guns/ammo
Lots of canned food and those stupid survival packs, as well as a complete 7x8foot room with water rations

Also I have 8 standard sized rain barrels

My best chance of survival is that we have a large inground pool

30 f x 20ft

And 14 ft deep in its deepest point.

It can easily supply crops and provide lots of fresh water.

anyone else got this?
Currently I'm supplying my stockpile with extra biohazard suits and I'm renovating my basement to have a bugout room.

Next major mission is getting solar panels on my room which I recently installed a life proof aluminum rooftop

If gold was going to skyrocket in value, no one would be selling it

I've been collecting bottle caps for 10 years to use as future currency.

If only there was a way to produce nearly unlimited food from the earth with little work....Wait a second..

10% (worth) of your property should be gold. Money comes and goes. Gold is constant. Sometimes its worth more, sometimes less, but its never worthless. Only in a apocalyptic scenario as you state it, gold is useless. But thats unlikely to happen...

Medication has a shelf life, make sure you are aware of how long it can sit

Uncle GOY spends 20% of his paycheck on gold and silver for years.

Nephew GOY tells him to sell all his gold and silver FOR THE JEWS. Exchanging it for perishable items

While that:

JEWS are rejoicing exclaiming "GOOD GOY!" taking all the gold and silver of the STUPID GOYIM.

Jews are storing gold and silver for centuries. For a reason.

Nah, thats factually wrong. Gold and silver aren't useless when SHTF, as evidenced by when the Yugoslavian government broke down. Gold and silver were still traded for—never underestimate how much people will hold onto those. However, stuff like lighters and batteries had a HELL of a lot more trading power for current cost.

Buy gold and silver if you believe government will ever come back, which it will. Buy lighters and real survival gear to last until then.

small game will ALL be gone pretty fast in a SHTF situation. Ask your self do 50% of your neighbors have guns n hunt or is 25%? Eitherway there won't be many critters left after a few weeks.

You can buy antibiotics online to store. Those will be as valuable as gold should the world collapse.

I forgot to mention I also have a decent collection of historic gold and silver and I also have a 14k gold chain I wear everyday for most my life

>Not keeping a healthy mix of both to ensure you survive the feral packs od niggers roaming the streets phase but are also reasonably when/if pulls itself back together.

this

This

What are you going to do with all that water once winter hits? Your entire supply is ruined in an instant. Stupid leaf