This woman was told her whole life she couldn't be a model and now she's one of the biggest in the world...

This woman was told her whole life she couldn't be a model and now she's one of the biggest in the world. How does this make you feel /pol

roll model

>biggest in the world
Yeah, no shit, she's bigger than the next 10 combiend.

>biggest in the world
Yeah I believe that.

In what sense of the word "biggest"?

Skinny

I want to sleep on her

So brave!

hue

>tfw i saved this to my shitposting folder and not my girls folder

kek fucking gross though

SOMEONE POST THAT WEBM OF THAT FAT LARD ON HIS BED BEING CLEANED BY NURSES

horny

can't tell if she's a fat boy or girl

I just committed in my mouth a little

She makes me feel a lot less fat.

GROWLINGBELLY

That's just her arm

the tattoo alone on her arm is bigger than my head

> committed
Stupid fucking auto correct
Vom-it-ted

/bant/

biggest

kek

did she eat all the other models?

must be nice to have wealthy parents

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

I will never understand why someone would ever get a tattoo.

not sure if she's pregnant in that shot or not

in this photo she's allegedly showing off her baby bump

shes probably the first one to figure this out.

we're going to see more and more lard ass models from now on as they begin to eat the competition.

When wasn't she one of the biggest?

She is definitely the worlds biggest model. Gross

I just can't imagine being that size and having even an ounce of self respect for myself.

hhhehehehehe

>inb4 the baby is born fat and with the beetus already.

How many calories must you consume? How do people this big even have time to eat enough to get this big?

I'm here all week. Remember to tip your waitresses.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
>get off my board now

how do you let yourself get this fat... this girl is mentally ill and those who enable her are even worse

>she's one of the biggest in the world.
Yeah, we could kinda already tell.

>How do people this big even have time to eat enough to get this big?
they eat every hour basically.

you underestimate female vanity and narcissism

>whats wrong? cant handle a REAL woman, user?

>her knees clearly can not even support the weight of her own body

Stil disgusting

>how do you let yourself get this fat

denial.

[whale song]

Im a fatass and I fucking hate how being fat is glorified. It's not healthy. This whole being comfortable of who you are thing is just an excuse for lazy fuckers to justify the lifestyle of sloth.

I don't see how people think its good putting a burden on the healthcare system - I see it as bad as smoking to be honest.

who is this

HOT

SEMEN

DEMON

??????

>This woman was told her whole life she couldn't be a model and now she's one of the biggest in the world.

Oh please, she's not even close to biggest.

>Im a fatass
fuck off fat ass

Without fail. Every. Single. Time. They not only have to be fat, but they have to further ruin their bodies with tattoos.

looks like she actually lost some weight from a couple years ago.

How have those heels not turned into flip flops?

let alone maintain their size. play around with a basal metabolic rate calculator. people this size are deeply mentally ill.

and as a side note, i've worked with people this size. across the board they are the most angry, insecure, untrustworthy, unreliable, and greedy people. every single one of them. fat people are really rotten to the core. it goes way beyond a suicidal relationship with food. they're bad people.

Dig deeper and find her tumblr posts about how she hates being a fat POS

I would rather be alone the rest of my life than date an obese abomination

it takes a real man to please a real woman

>she died a few days after the gastric bypass surgery
>she had 2 daughters

Let's hope they at least learn from their mother's fate.

I guess so.
Whenever I get complimented about something I know isn't true or something I shouldn't be proud of it usually just makes me angry at myself and I try and fix that problem.
Is this not a concept that women take part in?

We don't glamourise drug addiction why should we glamourise food addiction.

The body acceptance movement is for amputees and cancer survivors. Its not for feminists who don't know when to stop eating.

>eff your beauty standards XD

the fat cunt literally trademarked that

haha that's bretty gud

Since I don't give a fuck what society thinks anyway cause I'm not a cuck, she can fuck off.

>I see it as bad as smoking to be honest.
it's way worse than smoking!

>How does this make you feel /pol
Light on my feet

Oh great. Fat chicks are going to meme Chad into dating them. Who the fuck am I supposed to date then?

Like our society is committing suicide. What else is new?

Butcher her and feed some puppers.

I don't feel nothing about it
The zone related to 'giving a fuck' in my brain has died long ago, too many years on pol

>my stomach is flat because all the fat spills over at my sides
>my waist is actually really thin if you don't count the fat
>this is below my waist, I guess closer to my hip area. Honestly it's pretty much impossible to figure out where any part of my body starts or stops.

obesity is a mental illness

>biggest in the world

This woman died at 34 from a heart attack. She was a fat acceptance activist.

Let's not promote obesity.

kek

Skinny, desu

could you imagine taking her to a romantic dinner at golden corral and the amount of ass music that you will endure that night sleeping in this bed with her?

There is a difference between thicc and holy fuck put down the fork and walk away from the fucking plate.
This...uh woman, is not thicc she is grossly obese.

The secret is becoming the Chad.

At least that's what I did. If you want to know how I can tell you

Well, it's obvious that they're eating to protect themselves from bad feelings. There is research that suggests most super overweight people (and also drug addicts...hmmm) have some kind of childhood trauma (molestation...) that they're running from facing.

That's a naaaaasty woman

every one of them i've met is completely delusional about their health and size, lack any self control and are dishonest as fuck.

One of my relative married a beached whale, she's been 'dieting' the past decade and is still a fucking round ball of flab. literally hasn't shed one pound. Fuck all fatties.

Fattest of keks

Makes me feel sick.

Reported

Go to Sup Forums

Don't try to change me user.

I think that was a hoax, m8. I was never able to find confirmation.

also,
>Drinkwater

>The eternal lardtub encouraging all the fatties with potential to not diet and it's societies fault they are seen as unattractive...

Day of the diet when?

The fat blob has no clothes (literally). Everyone is supposed to look at that thing and say "oh, how stunning and beautiful and brave" under penalty of social ostracism.

Clown world is real, can't wait for this fat bitch to stroke out

LITTERLY

Come on, what have you got to lose?

I don't care. The only place I've seen her is here.

Horrible tattoos BTW.

>angry, insecure, untrustworthy, unreliable, and greedy people

PAY

it literally cannot stand up without the help of at least 2 people

not that bad because she is still fat lol

>this motherfucker just trying to get to his job that he hates on time

Alright.

CHADIFY ME

I honestly kind of want to fuck a fat chick and have her sit on my face. It's just so hard to find a fatty that isn't in denial and is kinda cool. Hard times all around, brother. Hard times all around.

>MFFW

Extreme obesity is caused by an extreme level of naivety and a fair amount of narcissism in a person with a lower than average IQ. Their parents shielded them from facing the implications of their own mistakes long enough to prevent them from taking responsibility for themselves in any meaningful way.

Nobody cares

And of course one of the striped whales has blue hair.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP