Racism May Making Our Kids Unhealthy

Racism May Making Our Kids Unhealthy...

>Racism damages our children’s health, a recent study found, negatively affecting the wellness of wealthy white kids and poor minorities the most.

>The study, which will be presented this weekend by lead author Dr. Ashaunta Anderson, found kids who endured racism had lower levels of general health, including higher rates of anxiety, depression and ADHD.

>The study isn’t the first to explore racism’s link to physical health. Past studies have tied racism to weight gain, aging and even asthma. But Anderson, an assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of California-Riverside, said her study gets closer to proving racism may actuallycausenegative health outcomes because it adjusts for other factors.

>The study used parental survey data of about 100,000 children in a 2011-12 national study. Parents or guardians were asked about children’s health as well as whether they’ve been “judged or treated unfairly” because of their race or ethnicity.

>Parents, Anderson explained, were 5% less likely to report a child in excellent health if they had experienced racism. Exposure to racism, the study found, also raised the likelihood of ADHD by about 3%. The study also found racial discrimination doubled the odds of a child having anxiety or depression.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/04/racism-may-making-our-kids-unhealthy/310410001/

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Ethnic-Diversity-and-Social-Trust-Evidence-from-the-Micro-Context.pdf
twitter.com/shaunistarr
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_qhlRN0L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

non whites are just put together worse. compare kids from homogenous black or Arab societies and see how they do, or if you can still blame Muh racism

the ironic thing is that racism is one of the most beneficial things when it comes to protecting your resources and your livelihood.

3% increased chance of an overdiagnosed, borderline fake mental illness or a 100% chance to never relax around blacks and always count his fingers after shaking hands with a jew

i think it's a good trade

They're going to up the doping and drugging on the kids, aren't they?

>understanding key differences among races
>this is an evil ability
>unlearn this

>Dr. Ashaunta Anderson, found kids who endured racism had lower levels of general health, including higher rates of anxiety, depression and ADHD.

So diversity isn't our greatest strength?

>Parents, Anderson explained, were 5% less likely to report a child in excellent health if they had experienced racism. Exposure to racism, the study found, also raised the likelihood of ADHD by about 3%

>it's not that being black corresponds with being in shit health and having ADHD, it's that the racism causes it!

we cant end racism, because then theres reverse racism

>show some canadian SJW this
>he gets butthurt and says its fake
>go to the official leaf website and screenshot
>rub it in his face that his government funds that crap that even his SJW self couldn't believe
>he never responded

>Rossman
That's one of (((their))) names, isn't it?

>the author

>journalist
>pushing leftist dogma
>"c-could just be an actual german name for once!"

> (((Rossman)))

Everytime. Without fail.

Actually, anti-racism does that. If we had segregation, there would be no problem.

>Our society is decaying, everyone knows how bad it is
>Let's continue to push the idealogy of egalitarianism and romanticism that got us here
Reminds me of people who think the answer to high costing prices is more government intervention.

It's called the stress of the world, live carefree as people with agendas rape their future? Or be exposed young and fight? This an attempt to brainwash parents in pacifying their children. Should I have a child I will raise it to be a fighter in body, mind, and spirit, ultimately teaching them their will conquer all and to never give into weakness.

I'd rather kill all non-whites so my children stop getting sick from racism.

>an idea can make you sick
i smell a slippery slope

Anyone who conducts or publishes these (((studies))) needs to have their degrees revoked. From the start it's horseshit because your variables like "experiencing racism" are ill-defined and unquantifiable.

autists being triggered

>racism makes kids unhealthy
>more like being around "minorities" makes you unhealthy

Diversity causes negative health affects and diminshes social trust in communities. "Racism" is a symptom of diversity and the dishonest author of this article is attributing the negative consequences of genetic variation plus proximity to a basic and essential survival instinct, probably on account of being a leftist dipshit.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Ethnic-Diversity-and-Social-Trust-Evidence-from-the-Micro-Context.pdf

effects*

White kids are told they should be ashamed of their race, little boys are told they should be ashamed to be boys... SJW cancer(institutionalized anti-white racism) creates an abusive negative environment for kids.

>Could Racism Be Behind Global Warming?
>How Antisemitism is Causing Cancer
>The Rise of Fascism and How It Relates To Your Weight Gain

This sums it up. Correlation does not equal causation, and this (((study))) is bunk.

twitter.com/shaunistarr

>quoting this sheboon as an authority
>first post is literally racial politics

No conflict of interest here.

>The Rise of Fascism and How It Relates To Your Weight Gain
Checks out.

to save the health of white children, we must teach them that they are garbage for being the same race as people who did mean things to different races in the past

STOP BEING DISTRACTED

GET THE REAL

>Dr. Ashaunta
Yeah, like she's a top level researcher with no ideological biases.

So I guess the races should not be living together.
If we are not around each other there is not racism.
This seems to be in favor of ethno-nationalism to me.

>actually visit this site when it first came out
>at first try to score the best by answering how I expect they want
>finally decide to answer only semi-honestly
>SUPER_RACIST.webm
lel

racism helped fuel the most powerful empires on the planet

they sure asfuck didn't do it out of any concepts of cute equalism

How did the good doctor define racism exactly?

Racism is a mental illness, and should be treated as ADHD or autism.

>The study, which will be presented this weekend by lead author Dr. Ashaunta Anderson, found kids who endured racism had lower levels of general health, including higher rates of anxiety, depression and ADHD.
>kids who endured racism had lower levels of general health, including higher rates of anxiety, depression and ADHD
>kids who endured racism had higher rates of anxiety, depression and ADHD

How are they ascribing the causality? You can't just go, "ohh, correlation," and then just pick the direction that the causality goes in.
Maybe kids see this one annoying kid of some particular race, whatever it happens to be, who won't stop acting up and being fucking aggressive or annoying or whiny or lazy or whatever else and then they go, "fucking (racial epithet), this is why I don't like them."
Maybe the mental illness is what makes the other kids single them out as someone where they don't want to spend time with them or anyone like them. Because it's not like we teach kids that they're supposed to be recognizing patterns or anything.
>No, not that observable, repeated phenomena, don't notice that, that's racist. Go back to your times tables.

>whites genetically engineer themselves to become ultra cucks
>chinks genetically engineer themselves to become 130 IQ 7 feet tall ubermensch

being canadian is a mental illness

There is a reason why rivershit is ranked lower than Merced despite being significantly older.

I live in mainly a closed Jewish circle in SA and racism is fine. I'm not unhealthy or my family, in fact we do very well socially and financially...The rule is no race/culture mixing if possible if we are to survive as a people.

Jewish Man muslim girl experiment:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_qhlRN0L8