Trump for Old and new fags

What are your thoughts on trump now that he's finally putting some of his promises?

I never doubted him but I will not blindly believe he isn't compromised
He is the best we've got and is hundreds if not thousands of times better than the alternative

He's definitely not flawless and it's painfully obvious he's still learning how shit in the swamp works, (even the Kushner-Bannon double-prong strategy seems to be being contested tooth-and-nail by (((them)))), but it's fucking incredible how much he's managed to do in spite of that in such a short time.

I give him a B+ so far. He's fighting against 60+ years of Jewish/Marixst subversion at all levels of society, that he's following Nixon's example of getting his local kikes in order is definitely reassuring, but (((they))) are throwing everything they have against him and will continue to do so.

It comes down to faith, and I have it in him.

I can't say I haven't been a little disappointed here with him not flushing DACA down the toilet on day 1, handling "dreamers" with kid gloves, and anti-science in general while burning even more money to fuel the military industrial complex, but then I have to stop and have some perspective. Every promise he fails to uphold 100%, well Hillary promised to do the exact opposite. Even if she failed to uphold THEM 100%, we'd still be talking about two steps to the left for a specific platform under Hillary compared to a step to the right under Trump. Sometimes I have to step back and stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. At the end of the day, he was our best option and some of his fulfilled promises will have decades of impact. Trump could drop off the face of the Earth tomorrow and the Gorsuch pick alone will still have made it worth it, some of those old-timer SCOTUS judges have to hold out another 4–8 years to stop the current administration from replacing them with more conservatives. If Hillary won, we would've gotten another anti-constitution liberal and the rest would've been comfortable dying or retiring knowing who would fill their seats.

He's unironically the most enlightened avatar currently incarnate on the planet.

dis nigga is descended from kings and sheet.

no seriously, look it up, he actually comes from a line of royalty.

fuckin king of america, give him time.

he sticks up for christians, that's all i care about

I never thought it would be easy.

If he is, as he claims, an outsider who's not owned by (((anyone))), and the rest of DC is the swamp, then you shouldn't be surprised that they do everything they can to stop him.

Had we gotten non-stop winning since January, one of two things would be true:
1: He was one of them all along, and his agenda is (((their))) agenda.
2: The DC establishment wasn't a swamp after all, and his presidency wasn't really needed.

He's still my guy.

I give a 6/10 so far but its only like 5 months in so i dont want to count him down too early. But so far hes doing average, i have some disagreements with what hes doing

Solid B- desu
Can't complain, there's a lot that's too early to judge and I don't know enough to gauge
Time to look at the man's actions and not his words

do you think if it's all complete, you'd vote for him again if he runs in 2020?

I've already mailed in my ballot

if he's doing the same as he's doing now i would vote Rand Paul like i would've in 2016 if not for the glimmer of hope trump gave

I want more delivering on more promises.

It's almost like that's why I voted for him.

I give him a 6/10. I wish he'd use the bully pulpit more and wouldn't be afraid to tell Congress to go fuck themselves instead of trying to co-operate with them. I understand he's trying to get stuff done and be constructive, but he's in an environment full of politicians who are at best incompetent and at worst actively attempting to subvert the country.

Other then that, all my complaints are that he doesn't go far enough. He didn't ban all muslims, but he should have. He's not kicking down doors of illegal immigrant families and ripping families apart, but he should be. That's the kind of shit I voted for.

>A fence and Obamacare
>makes up for international kikery

still waiting on that fed audit
if he does that without getting JFKOed then we might finally be able to kill off the leviathan

I'll be honest, I voted for the guy knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything. His vote was in essence to place a check on the media and the left. He's everything they hate. He's a idiot making a fool of himself. Hillary would have been able to hide so much shit that it wouldn't have mattered what did or didn't do. He's making it more clear now that are two party system is completely fucked. I'm sick of the republicans not delivering on their promises.

Is this thread just russian bots circle jerking to trump?

no
Just something i've been thinking of since Syria's thing

Trump has been virtually perfect on the shit he's done on his own (Gorsuch, TPP, EOs). It's congress and activist judges who sucks my ass.

wats an ruusian?

I knew he wasn't shit when I voted for him. I still think he's shit.

I just couldn't stand the thought of the cunt hillary being president. He's a narcissistic authoritarian.

Are you american and live there or are you trolling with it?

>Americans are the only other people

>Americans are the only people who vote in American elections.
>Except the illegals, but they're not people.

American oil man, I was stateside for the first day of early voting.

A mythical creature that makes T R U M P F A G S parrot whatever talking points the beast wants

Ah
What's it like over there,user?
is it nice?

I'm sorry user.
but we are all anons here and sometimes it's hard to tell if some people are serious.

It's not like a 3rd world shit hole. It's pretty much like Dubai, it just doesn't get the attention because no nigs rap about it.

It's hot as fuck in the summer, winter is mild in the 60's and 70's.

There really isn't shit to do here except go out to eat and go to the clubs and pay $10 for a drink.

The locals are very friendly, a lot of Saudi tourist, very friendly, they come here to drink and fuck whores.

The other expats are good people aswell. I'm only here for the money, I'm getting sick of this place and am moving back to the states in the fall.

Cool
which state?

He hasn't done jack shit. Anyone still on his side must be desensitized to national embarrassments.

Going to NY, never been there. If I don't like it I'll find another job.

he still needs to send these spics back

I wish the leftist memes were actually true and we went full NatSoc on January 21st (though obviously I knew that wasn't going to happen) but I can't say I'm all too disappointed in any event.
He's done some things I disagreed with, some I didn't but thought could've been handled better but so far he's much better than any other President of the last 30 years in their first 100.

If there wasn't an open NatSoc candidate with a chance of winning (there won't be) then yes, assuming he doesn't do anything fucking retarded over the next 4 years.