Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97XSh2t5weI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Help them stay closer to home so they can go home after the war ends.

>You can't close the borders
Yes you can; fuck the EU. If you cucks didn't benefit from it as much as you do, you'd leave. I honestly have no clue why other countries aren't following the UK's lead, but maybe France will be next.

in about 20 years down the road, the Muslims in your country have bred 4 fighting men for every one of yours and they will rise up and kill or displace every German they can find. Don't say we didn't warn you

You can send them back and let them die it's called having a sovereign nation vs not having one you ignorant fucking disgrace.

You did not create the events which forced them from their homes Obama and globalist kikes did that so let those faggots be the first to pay for fixing it.

Tldr if we destroyed isis and Co and stopped letting cia niggers ruin countries we could stabilize North Africa and the Middle East and then these people would actually have homes to return to.

Fucking retarded.

start discouraging opportunists by picking them up in the sea and bringing them BACK to africa
they cant pay smugglers every time

>You can't close the borders and let these poor insurgents DIE
Yes I can.
They're rapists, they're thieves, worst of all they're not white.

95% of the "refugees" come from turkey, the rest on boat from north africa. Neither of those are warzones.

None of them are legit refugees.

Their only purpose is tax payer funded population increase.

Europeans will never learn.

Okay guys once again I will repost what I wrote previously, a short explanation on why Merkel was a good ally and did good governance:

Germany decided together with France not to join the Iraq war. There was a lot of tension after that; France got flamed as "cheese eating surrender monkeys", Germany got away but the diplomancy went cold.

Once the head of government changed to Merkel, she hosted a BBQ with Bush to repair US-German relations. Part of why Obama got the Nobel peace price was because everyone was relieved that the US-EU beef was over, because at that time, after Abu Ghureib and Guantanamo it was serious.

Refugees: What happened was that the refugees went on their own to get away from Syria. They then got stranded in Hungary, partly because Germany/Merkel said "it is your problem". She was not the only one who did that, there was serious beef between Italy and France in the same manner.

Then Merkel decided to help out Hungary to unite Europe and stop the beef. That was misunderstood as a general invitation, although it only extended to the refugees in Hungary. To be fair she did nothing to correct it.

After she helped Hungary, she wanted some return from Hungary and the other european states in return. Those did not want to house any refugees and the beef started anew. More, this time immigrants, kept coming. To stop the beef Merkel paid Turkey to stop the flow.

You cannot be unhappy about her "inviting" people and then at the same time be unhappy about her listening to the critics and stopping the migration.

Russia: Merkel was instrumental in creating a european response. Countries like France and Britain did not want to do any sanctions at all. Countries like Poland were about to go overboard and become too aggressive. With her diplomacy she froze the assets of the Russian leadership, but did decide against economic sanctions that would hurt the common man.

For fucks sake, send them back.

These people should have at least a fucking little bit of pride of they're homeland. They should stay and make they're homelands great again and fight ISIS.

I mean you have fucking european men from all over europe signing up to fight with peshmergah while these cowards flee like rats.

If fucking isis came to my state and started waging jihad and fucking killing peopole I for one would fight for american soil, especially my hometown. It's worth dying for.

OP is a troll. This can't be real. No one can be this stupid.

I'm not scared of being called anything. I just like that we help people that want help. And for my luck that's considered mainstream in Germany. Because I don't want to argue over and over again about that. Yes, the current course is not perfect. Yes, it will be adjusted but God damn if I'm not proud of what we are doing. At least trying to do the good thing. Not taking the easy way out.

The whole 3rd world is on its way to colonize Europe. They are not refugees, they are invaders. They may not terrorize you. They may just suck your tax money dry and force you to tolerate their backwards religion and their children will terrorize you instead.

>if not let them in?
The answer is "don't let them in."

They are walking poison designed to kill western civilization. They're no more at home in Europe than you would be walking down the street in Al Raqqa.

If your heart is as soft as your head do the right thing by invading and securing their home countries. Ship your aid to them, don't bring them to your door to get it.

Only villains and fools allow their mortal enemies not only to walk into their homeland, but PAY THEM TO.

Most are not even coming from Syria.

fuck off Germany is a shithole since 2015

Islam is REALLY proud of what your doing. They will thank you by forcing you to convert.

>I guess it's just inevitable

Why are Jewish Marxists like OP so fond of using the 'it's inevitable' meme?

Remember the Trojan Horse. It was disguised as a gift, but it was really a subversive invasion.

Germany will not be German in 2050. This is what you want? Take it from someone that grew up in Atlanta; You are a fucking fool for not wanting to preserve your culture.

They have given up. They are so scared of being called a racist or Nazi that they will literally give away their home land to people incompatible to their own culture. Think about your children's and grandchildren's future! You are throwing it away!

I think you're bringing a non-German perspective to analyzing German politics. Asylum isn't a procedure meant to enrich the host country. Unlike a lot of other countries such as Japan, the US, and Australia, Germany followed its international obligations to the letter and was letting almost anyone stay that could make a case for asylum, then processing them afterwards. Germans legit supported the idea that you shouldn't reject or send home people that could face violence on return.

Point is, under that principle there's no reason to treat the Syrians differently. Not saying it's a good policy, but Merkel would have had to either explain that "yes, we're overturning the long-held principle of asylum and sending people home to die," (political suicide) or make some really bullshit explanation as to why Syrians are an exception to the rules.

Merkel's decision may have been bad from a realist standpoint, but she was actually implementing long-standing policy with popular support. In that sense she was being exactly the kind of principled politician that people usually wish they had.

And on a side note, despite what you read in the media, Germany is not falling apart as a result of the migration wave. There are a number of huge problems that will take a long time to overcome, but it's a far cry from "completely unmanageable."

close the borders
dont let them in

they will stop trying to come eventually
save lives

>sending people home to die
They will all say that in order to stay. These people are not stupid. They know exactly how to play the system.

you're shitposting. stahp

If they had the upper hand, they would kill and enslave us. Only white morons suffer from pathological altruism. They need to stay in their own countries. Being territorial is nature 101.

I know right? Like screw actually having borders and defending the security of your people and making invaders actually have to fix the diseased wrecks they came from instead of jumping ship.

nice brainwash you got there op

>f***

>can't send them back
you could if you weren't such cucks and given up your independence to kikes
>can't let them die
absolutely yes you can. they'll die over in their homeland or they'll murder all of you and then die in YOUR homeland. these people are animals.
>terrorists aren't refugees
ISIS SAID THEY WERE GOING TO INFILITRATE USING REFUGEE STATUS YOU FUCKING TARD THEY SAID IT AND THEY DID IT. INTEL ESTIMATES 5000 MINIMUM FOREIGN FIGHTERS IN EU. YOU HAVE A FUCKING ARMY IN YOUR BOARDERS RAPING AND BREEDING AND YOU'RE JUST TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS AND MIGRATING TO CANADA. NEXT YOU'LL BE VOTING FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEKMONGREL SHITEATING FARCE OF A HUMAN.

I'm a german myself. I immigrated to the US 10 years ago and I wholeheartedly disagree with most germans. Germany is full of cucks. I call it guilt syndrome. Just because we may or may not have gassed 6 gorillion joos we don't have to pretend we're the most open minded and anti nation nation in the world right now and embrace every single cancer of this planet no questions asked. USA is way superior to Germany in regards of freedom of speech. Just questioning the holocaust would be a crime in Germany. Here in the US I can research it with an open mind. I honestly believe the German government uses a very subtle form of propaganda brainwashing. Although actually it isn't that subtle anymore. This guy Jan Boehmermann is pretty much an installed bolshevik promoting leftwing liberal bullshit. Well, and to the OP I have to admit Merkel is not the worst. Schroeder was. He basically was one of the founding fathers and started this whole EU and euro currency bullshit that made everyone in Europe poor. The EU is complete and utter garbage. Every country in the EU needs to be its own sovereign country again.

just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=97XSh2t5weI

70% of eroupes prison population is islamic

I think Germany has gained the most out of Europe and thus we should pay some of it back. Financially we can easily do this. Also I am not afraid of clashing cultures. Of course there will be problems. And of course these problems will be related to different cultures.

But in the long run we cant just built a big wall around Europe and dont give a fuck about the rest of the world. I think your naivity is a much bigger part of the problem than mine. I might be way to optimistic with all these migrants but you are way too optimistic in this thesis of a world where germany and europe are the only places worth of care.

May I ask you how exactly has your way of life been disturbed by the refugees who you think of as "invaders" as if they have a unified plan to conquer us.

If anything people who think like you are the ones who caused the problem in Syria. People who are afraid to death of different cultures and agreed to invade them. People who value bleak profit over political stability and agreed upon selling loads of weapons to the regimes in the area.

Maybe people like you are incompatible with a peaceful world and we should reduce the intake.

Paraphrasing Enoch Powell, what difference does it make to us what happens to their small and unimportant nations? Leave them to deal with it while we are left to deal with ours.

>The majority of refugees are not terrorists

you're literally retarded if you believe that the crime rates in sweden are not connected to the refugees.

Specially throwing fucking hand grenades into police stations, thats definitely nice swedish folk.

every german i meet online has this same brainwashed stance. Your media just lies to you m8

the German Economy like most economies have improved since the downturn in 2007 - color me unimpressed with Merkel

I'm from Germany, and I get sick of the apocalyptic visions in the comments.. Everything is fine here, we help the people as best as we can, I even in a group which organices stuff, like cloth. One of my muslim friends works with them..Poor families, with a lot of children. It sure will cost a buck or two, but I'm and a lot of other poeple are proud to help, rather than let them die, they risked everything to come here. Most are not even here to stay, just waiting until the war is over. Oh and a lot of syrian people are christians

Shareblue doesnt even bother with proxies anymore. Lazy desu

Shill detected.

Great policy maker...

> Closes the nuclear power plants
> Forces the "green" market
> Energy cost sky rocket
> Businesses are forced to close
> Citizens forced to live without it
> Farmland is turned into solar farms
> Still puts out more CO2 than France, because when the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing, they are burning coal

Yeah I am German, I thought you think I am British lol.

Anyway, what I wanted to convey with the culture paragraph was that the argument "they destroy our culture" argument is a very low-value one. Culture is not defined and is always changed. Even if you translate foreign series into German language, what does that make it? A copy? Like what does it say about a culture when they can not hold their ground or produce a similar good level of quality? A normal evening on German TV is CSI Miami followed by Inspector Barnaby.

You can define culture as "customs and language", but look at the last ten years and you see how Halloween and St. Patrick's day have been widely accepted (and I have no problem with that). I even like baclava because it is good brain food. I say to my friends "Ja downloade mir bitte die letzte Season von Breaking Bad" and see for yourself how there are two casual english words in there.

I am not arguing German culture does not exist. I am not arguing German culture needs to die or to be "thinned out". This is things that the actual far left side thinks in some circles in Germany. I am centrist in this issue.

Culture is not a static thing - it is like a cloud that is changing its shape whenever a new wind blows. It has no borders and no clear cut form. It is something else for everyone personally. Using it as an argument is not solid like statistics.

I do believe for example that the number of shoplifts etc. is rising with more migrants. But all I want to say is that a sizeable chunk of the German population has not that much of a problem with the current situation and I can totally see why. Like we are not some stupid idiots hell-bent on destroying ourselves.