So does pol watch Infowars for actual news or just Entertainment?

So does pol watch Infowars for actual news or just Entertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NxsyC4u
youtube.com/watch?v=0b_eIJ5Ncwo
youtube.com/watch?v=uDOwK8wn__U
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mom is entertainment

i watch it to keep up on penis pills and water filter technology

Little from column A, little from column Goblin.

Oh definitely me. How else am I supposed to boost my DNA with superior brain power pills and know about all the fake government created shootings?

>I AM WOKE

I don't watch YouTube. Because I'm not gay

Paul Watson is cool. Fuck the rest.

I think Alex is genuinely a good guy. Plus Lee Ann is ridiculously hot/

I'm addicted to the possibility of news.

But if it weren't for the entertainment of the latest brain force rant, such as perhaps pushing the guest (the person I want to listen to faggot) back for the better part of an hour to get trolled about how horrible his voice and modern mics are to listen to, I might just give up entirely and stick to jewtube clips.

I listen to Alex for entertainment, and his guests for actual info.

this

Both! I love Alex like a family member. One of the funniest human beings to ever walk this planet.

Not just news, but information on culture and history, advice on life and, most importantly, health. I own just about every product from the InfoWars store and it's a made a significant impact on my quality of life.

Just to analyze what the controlled opposition is up to.

Oh holy shit I thought you guys were joking. Some of you actually get news from this fucking nutjob?

Jesus Christ...

Sup Forums seriously is a bunch of hopeless NEET tinfoils.

Margaret Howell left, probably over the Sandy Hook thing.

What's your favorite product. It's the iodine, right? That's made the biggest difference in your life.

YOU KNOW IT'S CLEAN YOU KNOW IT'S PURE SOURCED FROM OUR SECRET SOURCES.

That old super male stuff just wasn't getting the job done anymore amirite.

Yes.

Stop watching InfoWars. It's mindless reality TV product garbage. You can find a million better alternatives than this shady jew shit.

its the only news source i can trust

He's a Jewish shill swindling half truths about everything. Yes goys there are some weird things going on. But it's not the Jews or cultural Marxists

Watch out for the Nazi's NWO, stop nazi's they're evil

>implying implications

I watch it cuz it's awesome. The power is fucking real

His kids are jews

discord.gg/NxsyC4u best alex jones larper here, best girls also here

I only watch for Roger Stone

>Guest talking
>Alex keeps on interrupting
>Guest BTFO

I swear it's hilarious

not since he dropped pizzagate

holy shit I just went in...what a fucking mess

why is that you autists keep posting these discord links? you think anyone actually wants to talk to you? lol

WE'RE GOING TO SKIP THIS BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT
BLARUAGHARHAUGHAHETHHABHBHT
I HAVEN'T PLUGGED MY PRODUCTS ALL HOUR
DON'T FORGET TO BUY CHAGA MUSHROOMS AND ULTIMATE FORCE
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW BEFORE THE BREAK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW I REMEMBER GROWING UP AND FISTING COWS UP THE COOTER
OK WE'RE GOING TO BREAK BUT WHEN WE COME BACK I PROMISE TO SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR CALLS
OK, NOW BACK TO OUR GUEST, CAN YOU STAY FIVE MORE MINUTES?
OK, NEXT WE'RE GOING TO VINCENT, MIKE, PAMELA, AND JOHN FROM CHICAGO
GUYS, DID YOU CHANGE SOMETHING IN MY STACKS? DO WE HAVE OUR NEXT GUEST YET? WHAT?
LOOK JUST TURN YOUR MIKE ON I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING
OK, WHEN WE GET BACK FROM OUR BREAK, WE'LL PLAY A 15 MINUTE CLIP OF SOMETHING WE RECORDED OFF THE STREETS, OR MAYBE THE WRONG CLIP, THIS FUCKING COMPUTER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON AROUND HERE, CAN SOMEBODY COME LOOK AT THIS, I THOUGHT WE HAD THIS SORTED OUT

OK FOLKS!
THIS IS LIVE RADIO FOLKS!

DID WE JUST LOSE OUR GUEST?

Shut up nigger. You probably watch Anderson Cooper and nod while saying, "yes, yes, that's correct, yes."

I miss Margaret howell. She was smokin

I watch it for both, I enjoy his commentary on politics and the fact he actually goes over world news and not just shit in the UK or whatever. The other hosts like Owen, LeeAnn, Roger, and Millie are good too. Can't stand David Knight though, he is so boring.

You realize Anderson Cooper and Alex Jones are both CIA assets right?

Stupid either way.

For example, it is increasingly well known that Adnan Khashoggi, the financier of the 9/11 hijackers, Osama, and their flight schools is also the money man behind Alex Jones and Infowars.

You can't really maintain the appearance of legitimacy in an open forum where you pretend to be "against the establishment" when the record of infowars as a co-conspirators to the 9/11 false flag is available to be presented.

The only part that sucks is when the commercials for the angry yelling faggot and his 9/11 shit comes on

I'm right-wing and I like some of what Infowars writes but I'm scared of reading because I fear it'll turn me into a fucking retard

nutjob, tinfoil
what you did there....I see it.

A lot of his shit is half right. The other half is retard tier

Thank you, that's kind of the feeling I get. I guess I'll just only read shit that people say is good from him lmao

ROOOOFFFLLLLLL looks like u gots hit w/ da rev3rse d0uble miNd gAMe B8

kys

Infowars is an outgrowth of something that much of Sup Forums hates, the cult of scientology. Let us explore that rabbit hole a bit.

Charles Morgan of the OSS (later CIA), working with Jack Parsons and Alesiter Crowley of the OTO trained L Ron Hubbard to be a create an intelligence front later known as Dianetics.

Alex's showmanship isn't for attention grabbing. He is MSM approved controlled opposition, which is why he is able to get on CNN, BBC, RT, etc., in the first place.

What he is really doing is "soul cracking" as scientologist describe it. Emotionally laden appeals heavy on conclusions and light on facts (often invented). He has a few decent guests, but basically nothing out of his own mouth should be remembered.

She joined RSBN which is an absolute failure and about to end

Name some

alex jones is pure comedy gold

Info wars is multi faceted.

You have to have a brain and not be dense to watch it and get it.

You have to know when it's being informative reporting entertaining speculative or conspiratorial. It is all of these things at different times.

Huh, that's quite the theory. I've never seen his videos, just several articles. Most of the ones I've read seem decent enough, but I don't browse the site regularly.

Alex Jones is THE most electrifying man in media-entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=0b_eIJ5Ncwo

Alex Jones talks about human chimerias wayyy too much to be a FBI plant. He's fucking batshit, which is why I trust him. He say wacky untrue shit, with a kernel of truth every day or so. That's better than Anderson Cooper, who says truths 50% of the time, but also 50% lies that people believe due to his reputation. AJ has a shit reputation. That's a reason to pay attention to him, because people with shit reputations have nothing but themselves to blame. Aka, not the fucking CIA script writers.

He's good when there's real shit going on, in down times like this I avoid his videos on my feed because he's always bullshitting and click baiting.

Alex Jones is a man other men should aspire to be.

The problem with your "analysis" is that we know Alex / infowars is financed by Adnan Khashoggi, the CIA money man behind 9/11. Alex is as deep state as deep state gets.

Scientology was involved in the assassination of JFK and RFK. They train their converts to "cycle" when caught in order to protect the organization.

Scientologists are brainwashed into thinking they are able to reincarnate because of their enlightenment, so there is nothing lost from suiciding to protect an operation.

L Ron Hubbard forged the letters attributed to Sirhan Sirhan in the RFK trial, Sirhan was brainwashed at the Pasadena branch of the OTO (Jack Parsons, LRH controlled).

This. Infowars has some good material if you know how to pick out the diamonds from the male vitality ads and the garbage. I'd be lying though if I didn't say I have to admit though it'd have to be entertaining to work for Alex Jones.

holy shit when did Alex become such a piss drunk alcoholic? didnt he deny he was ever drunk on air once?

youtube.com/watch?v=uDOwK8wn__U

Neither.

Nice try JIDF faggot.

He was funnier as bill hicks.

Not an argument.

Fast forwarding a bit, LRH was responsible for putting up the Georgia Guidestones. That's one of the big reasons a lot of conspiracy outlets claim that the "globalists" want to depopulate the world. Guidestones say keep the population below 500 million.

Many COINTEL conspiracy outlets like to talk about these, but never really tell you the true story behind them.

>"It's not finished yet", Wolly stated. "All I can tell you about it is that it's one of Ron's personal projects that he has become involved with. He is not planning it as a dissemination program for Scientology. The name of it will be the Georgia Guidestones, and he's planning to turn it over to the State of Georgia when it is completed, so that it can be preserved as a state landmark and never be torn down. Ron just wants to commemorate the first landing site on Earth, that's all. He is very sentimental and nostalgic when it comes to history, although few people know it."

Steven Fishman, one of the first major whistle blowers from scientology.

L Ron Hubbard built the Georgia Guidestones.

I have to admit it's really weird that the last thing Bill Hicks was obsessed with was Waco while Alex's career began with Waco.

Keep trying JIDF faggot. No one buys your horseshit.

Still not an argument.

LRH describes the Earth as a "Prison Planet" throughout his writings. This is a term that was only in use by scientologists for a long time.

Until, one day, Alex Jones appears out of nowhere and names his first website "Prison Planet."

>"Well, if you started to "Free Wheel", or were unable to turn the mental image pictures off, you'd become trapped in the images, and in not being able or eat or sleep, you would simply catch pneumonia and die from exhaustion. The same phenomenon occurs if you get stuck in a nightmare and can't wake up, because a nightmare is nothing more than an effort to locate oneself.35 Obviously Xenu did not want his secret scam to be discovered and undone. This is, after all, a prison planet. And until Ron discovered it, no one had ever survived confronting this material before. No one, certainly, until Ron found this incident, which is known as the Wall of Fire."

It's been said that Alex always has a drink in his hand off air.

If you've ever seen Trailer Park Boys he's like Julian.

If you think there is such a thing as actual news, you are entertaining us.

75% news 25% entertainment

At least Alex backs up what he says with sources, obscure and buried as they might be. He's at best on the leading edge of fighting back against evil, and at worst introducing the masses to the reality they live in. Even if he's controlled opposition, he still makes people second guess so many things about society and culture that we blindly accept growing up.

Julian is the man with the plan.

His sells fucking snake oil to the public. Pls kys right now.

>proof is posted

Hurr he to crazy to be cia main. I didn't even read ur proofs bro ham. Lmao

Opinion, duh

It's the only news network that keeps me informed on an invasion of demon goblins and the gay frogs. I live in Florida perfect conditions for that kind of organisms.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/

JIDF proof doesn't light. Bad liquor.

Alex serve the same role as hollywood in carrying out "predictive programming" on the public. Instead of a careful, rational distribution of information he is bombastic and easily dismissed while still disseminating ideas into the public. For example, him talking about human-animal hybrids 15 years ago was well known, but he did it in such a way that "normies" easily dismissed it (while getting comfortable with the idea subconsciously). After this process goes on for a while, people think "who cares we heard that 20 years ago."

Thomas Aquino of the military psychological operations was a key figure in taking scientology methods mainstream to the general public. He coined the term "information warfare" from which Alex Jones next website, "infowars" is derived.

Aquino, besides being engaged in treason designing psychological operations against the American people (with Alex Jones carrying them out) is notorious for being the founder of the Temple of Set.

If you want to destroy the enemy, Alex/infowars is high on the target list.

>his sells
>Quebecker nigger confirmed
kys and take some of your bastard ppl w/ u pl0x

Infowarts is a babysitter for retards.

Then why is Scientology as a religion dying and being constantly attacked by the mainstream media?

i kinda agree. when some well known expert talks about stuff like human chimeras people tend to believe it but when Alex goes into one of his rants people think all of this information is crazy talk. he makes sound ideas look stupid.

that's a different genesis network. if you're not a troll you're a moran

How is he JIDF? When did he say that jews dindu the nuffins?

Infowars redpilled me

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Scientology is experiencing a fake "attack" by the press in much the same way that Alex is experiencing a fake "attack" by the press.

Do you hear the media telling you how scientology infiltrates government offices, steals and destroys records, sells state secrets to foreign governments, carries out assassinations, was founded by the CIA? No, just some BS softball stuff.

Same with Alex. Straight out of the CIA and people are figuring it out. So they blast out his name on the MSM with softball kid custody, "actor" stuff.

Listen up kiddos I've been in the game for a long time. When Road to Tyranny was out and I was reading "How the World Really Works". Alex Jones was a questionable shock jock texan going hard against the feds. He admitted that he shilled for bs on y2k. Bill Cooper blew him the fuck out. I think he is genuine in what he believes though and he has completely replaced the mainstream media in a lot of normie's lives.

People will say he is cointelpro or whatever, but I think he is genuine and treads a careful lie when it comes to the jq because his career would be over if he did.

You may call him a coward for it, but I think he is wide awake and knows his role in waking up the total normies.

He has no mainstream support, and runs the thing organically like a boss. So what if trailer trash supports his products? He is an important figure, and there would be a lot more dumb motherfuckers out there watching fox news if it wasnt for him.

don't bully on alex pls and enjoy him for what he is and what he knows he is.

p.s. temple of set is a superflous occult group with no real traction and Aquino is a nut job who maintained his position in the military due to religious freedom clauses in UCMJ even though everyone thought he was a nut

Yep. Rabbit hole is very deep though. He is more than just predictive programming.

OK, so Alex operations are named after scientology and military psychological operations, he gets his money from the people who did 9/11, etc. Obviously a huge fraud.

But why Alex? How did he get the gig?

Enter Anson Jones, ancestor of Alex Jones.

Anson Jones is responsible for starting freemasonry in Texas. Know where he built the very first lodge in the state?

Dealey Plaza. Right where they killed JFK. And, recall, scientologist hitmen did the RFK/JFK hits, which Alex pays homage to with his website "Prison Planet."

Alex's family has been deep into the dark treason operations for 150+ years.

>one man jumping through so many hoops just to avoid facing the fact that it's jews

Both. They offer sources and opinions you can't really get anywhere else but the persona gets old

But how does the Freezone and celebs who leave play into it? What about the declining membership of the organization?

Agreed, it's mostly op/ed

I watch it for both and for Mcaboobs and Mcbreen. Alex needs to bring back the ginger

Watch Josh Reeves Spellcasters 1 and 1.5

As far as declining membership goes, no one really knows. The "freezoners" are huge and scientology is still a multibillion dollar organization.

Like infowars, scientology is a perfect money laundering front for CIA cash. Alex sells plenty of snakeoil (to the CIA, and some dupe listeners) like scientology sells auditing sessions. Then the CIA can turn the money around and use it for black programs like assassinating whistle blowers.

lol what happened to her? she was dumb as shit and got replaced by some bimbo with an even more annoying voice which i didn't think was possible. Not to mention Owen Schroyer doing his best bar room alex jones impression everyday, infowars is pretty entertaining.

>was founded by cia

So scientology is the jews then. That explains the biblical reference of genisis

Also not the first time they made up a religion. This would actually be very effective in getting some pretty smart people to do things they normally would not.

Scientology has a teaching called "cycling." They tell their members that they live multiple lives and travel back and forth in time and what not. So if they are exposed on an operation, just kill themselves and move on to the next life.

Domestic version of suicide bombers they created in the middle east.

His dad is just a dentist, they aren't related to Anson Jones

This. PJW is the only guy who actually interests me. The occasional Roger Stone and Mike Cernovich interviews as they pop up are always a nice listen.

Alex Jones is a bit eccentric for my blood, but he is good for a couple of laughs. However, there are times he does say something sane and truthful, but you really have to filter out him out to find it.

The CIA doesn't need indie media selling dick pills to make cash you fucking moron, they have drug and sex trafficking businesses raking in hundreds of millions, why the fuck would they get some fat texan to push toothpaste. They can launder money through international markets easily, haven't you seen that recent video with the billionaire talking about it.

This please name some alternatives

He was dunk as a skunk on inauguration day, half hearted denial over the next few days but it was so obvious

Honestly all of the bullshit that pretty much every other big name radio show host sells is just as bad if not worse. They have to pull in revenue one way or the other. Shilling for gold companies and any other investment related marketing ploy is 100% bullshit and downright embarrassing especially now that gold is crashing through the floor. Also, InfoWars shills for their products way less than the highest rated hosts who have regular break schedules that make you wait 20+ minutes through commercials every hour of the show.

Also, Hannity threw some support towards Alex yesterday when hit with a caller bringing up InfoWars out of nowhere. Hannity and Alex are definitely on good terms behind the scenes.

>1 post by this ID

His dad is a dentist that works for the CIA, a life long John Bircher (CIA front), and Anson Jones is most definitely related to them.

Alex is hooked at the hip to both scientology, masonry, and the Council for National Policy including the Hunt brothers. These are the people that killed JFK.

Alex is the public relations officer of the people he claims to be fighting.

Bill was like 10 years older, plus theres pics of alex as a kid with the exact same face structure

The guy is the most honest person in the game. He holds back, the wisdom this guy could drop on you would make you kill yourself.

I do everything in my life in the name of memes, user. For I am but a simple farmer, tending to my memes.