(((Rothschild)))

(((Rothschild)))
The Macron Leaks are true

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRexplore
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/jared-kushner-beny-steinmetz.html?emc=edit_ta_20170426&nl=top-stories&nlid=12962488&ref=headline&_r=2
heavy.com/news/2017/04/emmanuel-macron-wife-brigitte-age-photos-france-president-married-teacher-kids-trogneux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mom is a leak

Sholmo is triggered

>124297260
real quick with that Jew Card..lol

Who is David Rothschild? Is he a phony David de Rothschild?

>twitter.com/DRexplore

>mainstream media constantly attacking Le Pen
>attacking literally every nationalist candidate in the Western world
B-b-but they keep leaking damning evidence about our puppet candidates!! It's like anudduh shoahhhhhhhh

Holy fuck it is like a reflex

He is afraid

antie Semite REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

You're alright, Yasser

Even his buddy is a jew

The Rothschilds know we are on to them.

Bogs are waiting to make that phone call.

That fag was shilling on Sup Forums earlier. He even used the same wording as his tweet.

kek

Who is Macron and why do people talk about him? I'm out of the loop

Globalist candidate for French Presidential election

This guy spent his time bitching about Trump, check his Twitter feed is

Why do (((they))) keep proving us right about Jewish stereotypes? Are they that lacking in self awareness?

Is he in trouble? Should I even care?

>me gusta
my apologies for not having a proper enough laughing reaction

Very real chance Le Pen will win

Silhouette is real. It was all real.

Deus ex is the game that red pidled me

So is there a new leak thread? the shills are drowning the only one I can find. A lof of the pictures in the emails are pictures of someones computer screen.
With ip info, names, dates etc. I don't know where to have them legit looked at
Example:

Rothschilds don't like Trump

Uge news for those who believe that Trump is a Jew puppet

It must suck to be a globalist Jew with the whole world discovering your family funds a majority of the worlds corruption.

DEUS EX WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL.

> be me, Macron
> emails every where
> complicit media agrees to not report contents of emails

This is a golden opportunity to spread misinformation. The complicit media won't share the contents of the emails; but if they won't report on them then they can't clear up any false allegations about the emails contents.

tl;dr macrons emails reveal plan to increase the length of the working week to improve competitiveness against eastern Europe

sheeeeeeeeeiiiitttt ROTHS going to get BTFO in the next 8. RIP KIKES. THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BACKING KANG NAG FOR PRES

What year is this from?

Who is Le Pen?

what the fuck

DELET THIS

An object that is mightier than a sword

>thinking that a Rothschild shitting on Trump means that Trump isn't their puppet
Nigger, those kikes invented the 4D Chess game.

Yes! We're ripping into those Rothschilds.

interesting Macron on islam

>a non-nationalist candidate
>praising someone for not being nationalist

Motherfucker nationalism is just loving your country.

To be proud to not love your country means you shouldn't even fucking run.

>his is a golden opportunity to spread misinformation.
Nice try rabbi.

No need for misinformation when you are spreading real information on the establishments puppet.

Makes sense I guess... glad I live in Japan away from all this bullshit

(((NON-NATIONALIST)))
what a kike

THE RUSSIANS ATE MY HOMEWORK

That kushner guy share his shekels his the Rothschilds

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/jared-kushner-beny-steinmetz.html?emc=edit_ta_20170426&nl=top-stories&nlid=12962488&ref=headline&_r=2

They got too big. They're getting cocky.

>all the french men are so cucked it takes a woman to fix the country

goddamit fuck that stupid meme but what timeline is this

Take him down!

Ask Hitler :(

What I find funny is that these liberal candidates have shit to hide.

Really made my neural nets route electrical currents.

Thanks OP.

Since when does a "non-nationalist" candidate stand a chance in a NATIONAL election?

>He guys, I don't really love our nation or it's people, so ya, just go ahead and vote me in as leader of the nation and its people XDDD mmmkay?

These people are so out of touch it's pathetic.

LMAO

Kikery on suicide watch

kikes dont care, all in it for the global shekels. he makes gorillions either way it works.

You can see the New York skyline at at the start of the game. The twin towers are missing, supposedly because of "memory limitations," or something like that. The in-game story reason for their absence is that they were destroyed in a terrorist attack.

me too, it introduced me to many ideas that I either researched and looked up after playing, or started noticing a few years later.
>pic related

greatest game of all time and the most redpilled to boot

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

>oy vey, our dirty tricks are being countered by dirty tricks, it's like anotha shoah

Freedom!

They will just MS paint one on

Of course they care more about how the info was obtained rather than what was revealed.

>(((Rothschild)))

Inforwars is leaking.

What a true kike

The Bogdonoffs have made the call.

>Hello sir welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?

>Wow okay can you do something other than assume my gender and hurl antisemitic remarks at me? Ill have your job on a fucking plate, filthy goyim

>This is a golden opportunity to spread misinformation

Sounds like a great way to further de-legitimize figures among the right wing.

Holy shit, this wasn't some random guy picked for a photo after all. Thank you for continue to be the bad Jude and making your plans more obvious, David. You're doing G-d's work, just like your daddy's puppet, Soros.
Hello, shill.

Shades of Pedogate?

Macron Met Brigitte When He Was 15 & His Parents Disapproved of the Relationship heavy.com/news/2017/04/emmanuel-macron-wife-brigitte-age-photos-france-president-married-teacher-kids-trogneux/

Ultimately they want to destroy Judaism.

To get to Christianity

cant make this shit up

If they're so scared of Russia maybe they should stop trying to get people to like them by associating "Russia" with "candidate who doesn't want their country destroyed"

How do you guys like to do these magnet links btw?

Seems like a good time to ask.

>the sword having erectile dysfunction

holy shit

We're on the cyberpunk timeline now. Nationalists struggle against globalist Corporatocracy run by Zionists and their fellow travelers in international finance who wish to subjugate all the world into neo-feudalism via globalization. People of conscious leak the plans of the globalist cabal while the common people wage a meme war. Who will win?

Except globalism is your (((salvation))), remember? This is kikery 101: brainwash good goyim to work against their best interests

what do they do

Demographics with an average IQ above 103 are generally liars and cheats.

I'm not saying individuals can't score above 103, but entire ethnicities who do it on average (chinks, jews, etc.) are not only slimy cheaters but also not anywhere near as smart as they'd like you to think.

>no bog posting in a rothschild thread
I am disappoint
SOMEONE GET THIS THREAD A RUNDOWN, STAT

There is more of them shiling for Macron

Kek

>it's weird that opponents of far right candidates keep having security problems
that's because lefties are fucking stupid, Hillary's tech guy was asking for advice on reddit and he bragged about her enough that he got doxxed in the midst of a congressional investigation.

Yeah but if they were truly smart, they would understand that admitting opposition exists at all is a churlish mistake in propaganda.

Take Christianity for example... it isn't Zoroasterism (sp). Satan isn't God's rival, he's incapable of doing anything outside of God's plan in his revolt.

There are actual propagandists on pol that are really good at this shit, trying to blackpill people about how both sides serve the same master. We have the best shills, folks... believe me. They are pretty fuckin smart, in comparison to the MSM, etc.

It is better to paint an enemy as impotent and inept than to paint him as an actual... way out of the Matrix. But yeah, point taken.

Playing with fire famalam

God willing, it WILL be.

Media in full panic plastering his face anywhere they can

>Do you even KNOW who I AM?
just some dumb kike

No no, I mean like, I use a bot to search for key words/etc., but since it's French > English I'm not sure that would work as well. Do you guys really just read through everything leaked? I'm just a casual autist desu, I don't bother with foreign language ones.

I suppose that all the (((Rothschilds))) hate Trump, maybe they are in a different lobby

Le Pen WIII WIIII WIIII!!!!

>G-d's work
>G-d

who is behind this shilling? why can't they spell God??

are we being raided by these alien shills?

Reminder: The Israel Supreme Court has a huge all-seeing-eye pyramid. It was overseen/funded by Dorothy Rothschild before her death in 1988 (irony), and completed in 1992. Her husband Jimmy oversaw/funded the Knesset/Parliament.

Coincidence: the Israel flag has two stars forming six different all-seeing-eye pyramids. The Star of David is actually the shield of Rothschild (red+shield).

The Illuminati pyramid is not a meme, it is the true Zionist symbol, the true religion. (((They))) are the "eye" and detached capstone, we gentiles are underneath all of them, from Shabbos goys down.

weird i noticed that too

probably a reddit tier atheist

>we wuz jews kangz n sheeeeit
Kek