You know, I always wanted to believe that this country could be saved...

You know, I always wanted to believe that this country could be saved. That a new party or slate of policies or even a talented politician could sweep in and start pushing the national conversation to the right. I thought that even lukewarm patriotism akin to UKIP in the UK or the Tories in Australia would at the very least be a start along a better path. Populism and Nationalist sentiments are gaining ground in Europe and even in the US; why not here?

And then Trudeau won the federal election in a landslide. Not because he lied about his beliefs or intentions; he was plainly honest about these things with anybody who actually listened. He was elected precisely because his vision of a global Canada, free from the burden of Whiteness and populated by rootless cosmopolitans from every corner of the globe, resonated with a great many people.

I came to accept the truth that I had known all along; Canada as it was is dead and gone, and there is no power on earth that can bring her back to life.

Mass immigration, from both the third world and, indeed, Europe, have undermined and ultimately destroyed any national or even regional identity (with, perhaps, the notable exception of Quebec). Perhaps, given a hundred years or so to settle, a sense of nation could be revived in the minds of the people. But with upwards of 300,000 'new Canadians' arriving every year? It's impossible.

The old Canada is dead, and all we can do is mourn her passing.

/leaf/ general, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6iAG_mOSJA
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/edmonton-woman-recalls-vg-experience-1.3409167
youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder these parts don't really know what being Canadian feels like.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish

frig off

you frig off bud

shut the fuck up u cuck. canada is a liberal country, not populist fucktarded rural retard shits. we are an urban country. eat shit and die.

He will be gone soon enough, get pot legalized then his job is done.

if the provinces of canadia went to war who would win eh?

Maritimers are quintessentially Canadian. We are the ubermensch of the ubermensch.

So Chang, what part of China do your parents hail from? I bet it's tough not being able to find fresh dog meat like you have back home.
I hope the Japs grow a new set of balls and finish what they started back in 1937.

quebec

fuck yourself with a winebottle opener covered in razorblades.

Then do it again.

Then kill yourself, and your shitskin family. Or get the fuck out of my country and bring them with you, I don't care which.

So what can we do about it?

>have white kids
>be christian

already know those ones. What else?

The answer is clear.

You don't know what you're talking about and probably live in Halifax or Moncton.

>mostly french descent
>they speak a lot french
yeah right the white flag goes up as soon as the war starts from quebec

You have what we got in Obama. Perhaps your next elect will be a Trump/Pen candidate. Perhaps Canada, a place that I love, is simply suffering, as we did with Barry, before the political revolution?

Vote Bernier for CPC leadership.

Campaign for him.

Redpill your fellow Canadians. The elderly and young perhaps first time voters are going to be key demographics.

Other than that live a clean life, get in shape, train a martial art, get your PAL and learn how to shoot.

There is some dark shit on our horizon and the true Canadians are going to need to be ready if we are to have any chance.

>Canada as it was is dead and gone, and there is no power on earth that can bring her back to life.
You can still pray for a miracle though. Isn't Canada suppose to be christian?

Also, at least you're rich and can move to US or Europe. A new law of open borders was aproved in Brazil. The little national indentity and history we have will be crushed by tons of immigrants and terrorists who will seek asylum here, and we have nowhere to run.
Believe me Logan, it could be worse.

I fucking hope so.

The POZ is strong here though. Like, California strong.

We have a candidate who looks promising who will probably win leadership of the main opposition party. Whether he is actually willing and more importantly able to effect change is another issue. Whether enough of us will be awake to our reality by 2019 is yet another.

I want to have faith but there is a lot of odds stacked against the good goys up here.

hhahah dumb fag. china owns u. enjoy living in a mud hut.

lol this is my country now. go fuck urself with trumps dick. my country. go fuck off to nazi germany. oh wait u cant! HAHAHAHAHHA

Stop voting. Or if you can, run for office yourself as an advocate for policies that support the interests of White Canadians. All political parties, Conservatives included, have no interest in advocating for the interests of Canadians of European heritage. Voting for any party only encourages them to continue to neglect your interests, as clearly they don't need to advocate for them if you vote for them anyway.

Otherwise, start lifting, buy some guns, and get ready for the eventual economic collapse and the race war which is sure to follow.

>Also, at least you're rich and can move to US or Europe

I'm unironically considering moving to a sane US state like Alaska, if I can.

I'm really not liking what I'm seeing, the more I learn about whats happening with immigration and politics here.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. race war? more like we will rush to timmy's. dumb right wing racist cuck. u've been BLACKED, BROWNED and YELLOWED.

The mentality of 'why not just move away' is part of the problem. It speaks to how detached from our local communities we are, let alone the state as a whole.

You're quite right though, it could be a lot worse. Canada and the US may be slowly turning into Brazil, but Brazil is ALREADY Brazil.

I heard majoriry of u guys voted for him cause he wanted to legalize weed. And that was it

If Europe can be saved, I think Canada can too. Even the normies in Brazil have heard how much of a cuck Europe has become.
In my perception, Germany and Sweden seem far more worse. The local population are all literal faggots and feminists.
While acknowledging this may not save your country, maybe it will help you feel better? lol

We must fix this place. Do not leave this country. The rats are the first ones who jump off a sinking ship. We must fight for the Great White North, to preserve this great land. If they kill us, we win.

GOD KEEP OUR LAND
GLORIOUS AND FREE

Yes because real Canadians work and don't live off as much gibsmedats they can get

Quebec and Atlantic Canada are cancer

Canada was beautiful before the liberal disease infected it in the 60s

There's some truth to that. Most people, in every society, don't really care much for politics and vote based on the trivial hot-button issues of the day.

But this guy was so open and blatant with his message. If you think you can sit through it without smashing your screen in, here's a speech he gave a few months before the election back in 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6iAG_mOSJA

OUR HOME AND

N A T I V E
A
T
I
V
E

LAND

fuck off bastard. this is an immigrant country. u will suck our colored cocks, white boi.

How can we take this fuckin country back boys? I ain't given up. I've dabledin amatuer comedy and have recieved praise beyond my experience but never pursued it seriously because I'm a steamfitter and do real man shit.

But I've been thinking of getting into it more seriously now that I'm in the city long term, with an alt right slant, right wing libertarian for sure and openly siding with white interests.

Perhaps that can be my contribution. What can we do as ordinary men to make this society great for us?

How long before the government bans White people from owning firearms?

we wouldn't want any dangerous white nationalists now would we?

That was a big part of it for a lot of young voters.

A bigger part was the previous long reigning PM and his massive PR and image issues. Kind of went overboard with the egomaniacal power moves and pushing massive 1000 page bills through parliament with objectionable bills and changes hidden throughout.

The country was ripe for political change, and along came pretty boy jihadi Justine, Pierre Trudeau's wife's son. And now we have a substitute high school drama teacher/ski hill lifty in our highest office. At least Harper knew what the fuck he was doing...

I want to be optimistic. But there are so many retarded females and cucks and shitskins here. Its overwhelming to even think about the odds we face sometimes.

Oy vey my loyal westcuck, you are so untermensch you don't even want free money!

we'll throw organic tomatoes at u. hydroponically grown beside our weed plants. fucking rural cuck. try it. i dare u. blow some steam on stage.

Force the chinks and poos to adopt injun culture hardcore then bring back conservative Anglicanism and Catholicism to the whites. It's the only way without mass deaths

I mean, we don't even have our anthem anymore...

Its all of US command, forsaking the sons of Canada who gave their lives for this nation, people like my great uncle, died 1942 aged 23.

>colored

Whew lads this is the most Canadian shitposter here. Please tell me you are native. That would make my fucking day. What band are you Shitting Post?

Says the Canadian :^)

Die leafs

I welcome cucks like you with open arms and a warm heart. I'll like it even more when I get to see the look on your face when I get the crowd to turn on you.

>2017
>Actually thinking hydro weed isn't total shit

yeah this is a bogan fer shuuuuure

fuckin chugs are worse for draining tax money/govt gibs than all the immigrants and Quebec/martimes put together

It's a nation of settlers, not immigrants. We beat you squaw's into submission and put you into reserves to drink listerine and trap bunny rabbits.

Don't forget your place, chief

>Canadian Sam Hyde
An idea so crazy it just might work. Just be careful that you don't get carried away and turn into a notorious white supremacist school shooter

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love thou dost in us command.

A change to original lyrics would be fine imo

Then again I like the idea of complaining about the use of "native land" in the anthem

Wonder how long it will be until Indian Reserves will be affected by immigration.

that went right over your head, didn't it cucks? i wanted to let u know that we are all immigrants here. we will ALL get our furs. HAHAHAHAHA

u'll be canada's hitler but instead of flaming and impassioned speeches u'll be telling jokes. fuck, dude... multicultural canada is going to be shaken at its very foundations and probably destroyed. which comedy club will you be performing at... the SA will be there to support you. can't wait to see you on just for laughs.

KEK.

LOLLING At all you white nationalist pussies here.

15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
(2) Subsection (1) does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

Constitutionally Cucked.

In a perfect world, we'd scrap the whole thing and bring back "The Maple Leaf Forever".

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

>Being this self-unaware

Autism is a wondrous thing

SETTLERS, NOT IMMIGRANTS

WE WERE PIONEERS DAMMIT

>Populism and Nationalist sentiments are gaining ground in Europe and even in the US; why not here?

Look at who was in charge at the time of the 2008 crisis

Everyone had leftist governments, we had Harper. Conservatives got the blame and was left holding the bag when the economy finally came down.

Normies at times of economic crisis vote against whos in power at the time, regardless of if they had any role in that or not.

Fucking freeloaders, this country would be a hell of alot better if we cut some res funding and stopped the shit show. seems like most times I turn on the cbc radio its all about some aboriginal problem.

Stop feeding the Trolls.
Feeding trolls is ABSOLUTELY NO JOKE.

I believe in Canada. People descended from frontier people are stronger than they think. Urbanite scum won't be in power forever.

Radio one is leftist drivel 24/7

>mfw I get to go to college for free and have regular opportunities for trades training or programs with certificates

Thanks whiteys for residential schools, really helped us out in the long run. Muh ancestors suffered oppression, compensate meee reeeeee

>Constitutionally Cucked

Notwithstanding Clause bitch niggah, thank you Quebec for making sure that got into Trudeau Sr's butchering of the original Canadian Constitution.

Canada could have a full blown Hitler 2.0 and nullify everything the Constitution protects your pets with the Notwithstanding Clause (renewable every 4 years).

Thats probably why Trudeau broke his campaign electoral promise. Because he knows that a more representative democracy would not actually serve him in the next election.

They are absolutely worse for us financially and economically than all the immigrants and destitute provinces. Seriously.

Natives are also the fastest growing single demographic in the country, squeezing out kids for more treaty cheques and gibs at an alarming rate.

They are among the least working Canadians and contribute the least in taxes, which they generally do not pay, while draining a massive amount of public funds through various channels.

If there is a Canadian swamp to drain, its the fucking natives.

Cancel all status within 2 generations and end all funding for band bullshit. No more tax exemptions and no more fucking free handouts, whether education, grants, or w.e.

Enough is enough, become productive members of society or just fucking die off. We can't afford to have these filthy chugs sucking on our teats forever, especially with the new freeloading immigrants we are increasingly forced to deal with.

>39.5% popular vote
>landslide
Pick one.

Good luck with that cuck. Notwithstanding clause!! EMERGENCY: WE NEED TO STOP EQUALITY.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CONSTITUTIONALLY KEKED.

Conservatives don't want to win, they are controlled ops. They cut our(NS) healthcare transfers of 300m because they are assholes and now we cant fix our hospital. Its so bad now that westcucks come here and breakdown and cry. Fuckin untermensh people out west should be gassed.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/edmonton-woman-recalls-vg-experience-1.3409167

>Tories in Australia

wot

Dat equality like "equal opportunity" employer, explicitly giving preference to non white, non male. Every. Fucking. Time.

I won't even shed a tear on the day of the rake, because of cuckolded kike shill shitskins like these.

Get a fucking job then or move.

I don't know what to tell you man, EI isn't a fuckin g career choice and doesn't bring money to provinces, regions and municipalities for things like hospitals.

Its fucking mind boggling that we "need" to keep importing chinee and mudslimes and nogs et al. but we have such a crippling lack of employment and opportunity in so many regions

It's anecdotal, and I don't want to get shit for having a subscription to Compound Media for podcasts to pass the time at work, but my favorite story about our pm is that Gavin McInnes' brother is/was friends with either Justin or his brother if he has one, but during a canoeing trip, our idiot pm was concerned about a simple campfire having a noticeable negative effect in regards to climate change. The man really is a dippy child of a human being.

Found the unemployable faglord who can't get a job so he blames minorities.

Get good bitch

canada will triumph in the end. the Marxist policies are unsustainable. even if canada were to become only 50% white what European ubermensch would run from 1 to 1 odds? besides im not sure you guys realize how divided the "visible minorities" are. weve got indian terror groups dedicated to killing muslims in inda and were importing muslims right beside them. if even one pajeet is killed by a terror attack even in cross fire the result will be unimaginable. Toronto and Vancouver will be cities in literal states of lawlessness in a decade at most. so get ready goys cause fun times are coming.

also to cheer yall up heres a video about what we were. enjoy goys:

canada will triumph in the end. the Marxist policies are unsustainable. even if canada were to become only 50% white what European ubermensch would run from 1 to 1 odds? besides im not sure you guys realize how divided the "visible minorities" are. weve got indian terror groups dedicated to killing muslims in inda and were importing muslims right beside them. if even one pajeet is killed by a terror attack even in cross fire the result will be unimaginable. Toronto and Vancouver will be cities in literal states of lawlessness in a decade at most. so get ready goys cause fun times are coming.

also to cheer yall up heres a video about what we were. enjoy goys:

So I'm just going to marry my american friend in a sham gay marriage and get out of this sinking ship.

MFW I make more in 3 months than you do in a fiscal year, and you wouldn't last a single day in my job.

t. Commercial Fishing Master Race

feelsgoodman

What was Canada like before being cucked? What was your culture about?

Asking for sakes of mourning.

British mixed with american.

The options are leave or die defending your home and beliefs, grasping admirably and honorably onto a country that doesn't belong to you anymore.

I'm not sure if I could just leave America either without dying inside my home. But I understand the perspective of both choices.

CONSPIRACY TIME

Since all of the Fentanyl is coming from CHINA and Vancouver (which has been hit the hardest by it) is where all the CHINESE live, I feel like the rich chinks are importing it to "clean up" the DTES so they can bulldoze the squatter homes and build new $20m high rises.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.