How do we save him and stop SJW from destroying humanity's progress in the fields of logic and science?

How do we save him and stop SJW from destroying humanity's progress in the fields of logic and science?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe_of_Energy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My sex junk is really oh oh oh today, might put the ointment on again

He's already beyond saving. Shitstain is owned by the jews now. He is nothing but their puppet

Get rid of women

what is the field of logic? You're a complete retard

Fuck him

You don't save a turd, you properly dispose of it

P L A Y I N G
G O D

You're talking like he is somehow not part of the problem. No one is holding a gun to his head. He could have easily retired from public life years ago but continued to virtue signal and shill in order to get another media vehicle.

This bowtied cuck needs the gas.

Sometimes it's just best to be merciful.

1. Find your exactly placement in the Biological Sex Spectrum like the clownfish you are.

2. Stop having children in the developed world, you're causing overpopulation and global warming

3. Learn to accept the flavors of sexuality but giving a stranger a handjob and partaking in some form of sodomy

4. Accept that blizzards, like hurricanes, come from Africa.

After that, you understand that you're a white racist asshole who is using other peoples culture because you never had and never will have your own. At that point, you're an inhuman low melanin blob and science doesn't matter.

Find out who has the pictures of him playing dominos on cheese.

scientists don't give a shit about queer theory

This dude apparently hates attention off camera. He will be easier than Shia to break.

>mindbroken Nye
Doujins when?

Why save him? Why save progress?

The world has become a crucible. The only way to move forward now is to pass through the fires.

There's no saving him. He's OD'd on climate change and critical theory

This sounds like the beginning of a plan. Anyone here work on the Shia mindbreak? Any ideas? I'm for it and willing to dedicate time. Just need a plan of attack and a weapon.

>destroying science

Wait, what side are you on?

Easy question, do you believe man impacted current climate change?

No.

Okay, anti-progress.

For a second I thought Sup Forums had lost its bearings early.

>if you don't admit that climate change is real then you are anti-progress in all science

k

Science has won, christian scum.. are understanding of gender and sex has refined but your still backwards in the past. Bill Nye is only one more in the fight

>"sex any way you want it"

This nigger ain't worth saving.

well fuck, he is a pedo? that explains the weird fucking vibe i get from him

So great to burn him

He could have sticked with politically neutral science, it's just that nobody is funding that shit. Jews are obviously paying him well.

In Epcot center, in Disney World, there is still a ride narrated by him and Ellen Degenerate, where he denies anthropogenic climate change
I think the ride was sponsored by Exxon, so he has probably taken industry money

Why is there internet presence of this obvious anti-environmental pro-industry shilling by this darling of the left?

I like the video Shill Nye posted on the ice cream. I totally agree vanilla is the one true flavor and most pure ice cream and all other ice cream should be like vanilla.

Bill Nye has always been an asshole, fuck him.

Arrange a debate between Bill Nye and Jordan Peterson "in the name of science."

JBP would absolutely fucking annihilate Nye's actual debating skills beyond of his Wizard of Oz facade show, and the possibility of him breaking down and admitting he's full of shit would only make it so much sweeter.

I don't think I really like the part where we say he isn't qualified to talk pop science because he only has a BS in mechanical engineering.
Isn't that kind of credentialism lefty shit? They'd say we don't have permission to argue against any of the stuff about sex they said on those same grounds.

Really convenient for them if you can't dispute Islam unless you're an "Islamic Scholar." Can't dispute feminism if you don't have a degree in it etc.

Checked

I would jerkoff to that. The weak will LEARN to fear the strong that day I tell ya what, guy.

What ride?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe_of_Energy

>save (((him)))

into the oven you go along with him

Evidence?