Explain to me why western culture must indelibly be white. Why Richard Spencer, vs Gavin McGinnes?

Explain to me why western culture must indelibly be white. Why Richard Spencer, vs Gavin McGinnes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewUuNO636ag
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont think many people would complain if blacks went full uncle tom, and somehow managed to hold together solid nuclear family units.

Western culture doesn't need to be completely white if non-whites are able to fully assimilate.

That aside, Gavin McGinnes is fucking retarded.

Good to hear, I get that American black culture sucks, I just can't get on board with white supremacy.

It doesn't necessarily need to be, it's just historically white's are the only race that has been fully compatible with western ideals.
If you could wave a wand and make all races adopt values that are compatible with the west, I don't think you'd see anyone really complain.

t. darkie?

Nah, just a white Christian trying to figure things out

Culture is derived in one way or another from genes.

Chinese culture is the way it is for a reason, same goes for African, same goes for White.

There will always be outliers of course and if there is enough of a majority of one race it can keep the minorities in line but they will never be able to change on the whole.

Different groups of people have different mental characteristics. I'm sure you've heard that blacks are less intelligent than whites, but it goes deeper than that to certain balances of traits being more prevalent in different groups than others. Cultures are different because the root, the people are different. People say race is a social construct. In a sense it's the other way around. Races construct societies. People will naturally live how they're inclined to, which is why America wouldn't look like it does if nonwhite people founded it.
Give this video a try if you're still having trouble understanding.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewUuNO636ag
White supremacy is a meme.

Explain to me why western culture must become non-white.

They're both fucking idiots. The entire world hates their guts all so they could fleece a bunch of 30 year old fuckups out of their money.

The Alt-Right is an Israel/CIA controlled opposition campaign. The very term was coined by a Jew and now the leaders of the (((alt-right))) are either Jews themselves or Zionists that shill for Israel and/or Civic Nationalism. The Alt-Right was designed to be a response to ANTIFA. The goal is to divide the American public against itself through the use of opposing political ideologies. Antifa/Alt-Right are fighting in the streets for something neither will ever see fulfilled. You're being distracted while the real threat already sits in seats of Government. It's all a psyop and we're very close to losing.

Wake up, Neo.

See, I was hoping western culture would just win out

>MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

You are cucks and faggots.

I keep telling white Christians this isn't our war. We owe the world nothing.

All of the west doesn't have to be white. But whites are the ONLY race that no longer has a homogenous homeland, and honestly the biggest impact from "multiculturalism" does not improve the west.

Black people are provably the least intelligent, most violent, and pretty much incapable of running anything resembling a stable industrialized country on their own. They all need to be sterilized.

>Be christian, or at the very least respect its contributions to society
>No misdemeanors after 21, no felonies period
>Learn marketable skills
>Get employment sufficient enough that you can fund your life without handouts
>Do not have illegitimate children or acquire stds
>Marry the woman you have children with
>Support children both financially and morally

Literally anyone who does this, they're okay in my book

This is why we call you Christcucks.

Fully agree. Read pic if you can be fucked

>Explain to me why western culture must indelibly be white.
Because without Whites there is no Western Culture.
Explain how Western culture would be Western culture without Whites.

>I just can't get on board with white supremacy.
Why? Because it's so hard to believe the White race is superior to every other race?

>See, I was hoping western culture would just win out
What makes you think it will if you don't fight for it?

How euphoric

>Fight back: jews win
>Don't fight back: jews who are already on top still win

Nice try, d&c kike shills.

Call us names. We won't be used by people who see us as a disposable resource. Fight your own stupid battles and find out the hard way you were used.

4 diversity, of course

You don't think that people can get on board with freedom of speech, property rights, right to a fair trial,... I.e. classical liberalism. Is this really a white thing? I'm open to conversion.

The planet is already only 5% white, nigger brains.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Dummy..there are ways to fight back, being used as a pawn isn't one of them.
>left fighting for Jewish communism
>right fighting for kike infested government

(checked)
good redpilled. saved.

Such as?

Name one 1st world country that the population isn't a majority white.

Cheers m8
Good to see some people see what's going on.

>You don't think that people can get on board with freedom of speech, property rights, right to a fair trial,... I.e. classical liberalism.
No, I don't think that the other races can get on board with those things. Look at their racial homelands.

It's like trying to mix oil and water. It will never, ever blend.

>Is this really a white thing?
Yes, modern civilization by in large is a White thing. Why else are White countries so superior to other race's countries and when once White areas become less White they turn shittier and shittier.

> I'm open to conversion.
Look at the non-White areas of the world. That is what will happen to White countries once Whites are the minority or replaced in our own homelands. There is no assimilation. Diversity and multiculturalism only mean one thing: No more White people.

>chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 hourly
>37

Hello again

Christcucks are the worst

>fuck my people and my heritage, all people are created equal xDDD

Some can but the majority of them really don't agree with it

You have things like hate speech and other systems they want put in place that favors minorities because "muh oppression"

How did the Jews ruin society?
Not with fighting in the streets..
>memes actually work lad. There are billions more of us than them.

Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong ...

The problem with white supremacy is that first off it doesnt control for education. Go to the rural south and you will meet some of the most niggered out white people ever.

Plus all this muh white race is driving otherwise moderate whites away from the nationalist movement. That only strengthens the immigrant muslim invasion that is occurring.

We need to be advocating only civic nationalism until the muslim invasion is defeated. At the proper time, the white supremacy argument can be had. For now its only destroying us.

Good. Everyone knows that Asians are the superior race.

I don't remember where I read it, but it goes something like this:

"The black man wants the white man's world, but without the white man in it. What the black man doesn't realize is that the white man's world comes with the white man ... and leaves with him."

Were you the guy in the prev thread?

Thanks for the cool (((reddit))) post, Mexicano. I'll be sure to give that a good look over.

/thread

TRS BTFO.

Well, that looks like it's what Sup Forums has been doing.

>why western culture must indelibly be white
>western culture
>western
>western
Because it's ours.

>Thinking (((Christians))) are the same as Christians

wew lass

answer why African culture must always be black and youll have ur answer there buddo

That is correct and it's been working..unfortunately we drank some coolaid and got Trump elected but the alternative was another kike puppet so wot do?

>how about actually think about what society we want and what we don't want. Identify what's stopping us from achieving what we want and fully attack and discredit it.

>anarchy won't work
>direct democracy might though
>we want to end the MSM being owned by 5 or 6 Jews. So we want it smashed up completely again.
>we want the global banking system demolished but we don't want communism in its place.
>we want women to go back to being mothers without being slaves..perhaps marrying but living In a seperate house or some practical solution.
>we want nationalism and self determinism fir every nation and we don't want to be called racists or white supremacists for normal fucking logic that benefits all peoples instead of exploiting them through globalism (global Jewry)
>we want a unification of people through god rather than through material competition

We want a lot of stuff and we are gonna need to come to a consensus on this stuff and then rampantly promote it until it becomes the predominant culture

Oh and
>we want Jewish culture to be completely discredited and eventually become so unpopular that Jews stop identifying as Jews and start behaving like citizens

>white supremacy

Western, or more accurately, EUROpEaN culture which consists of greco-roman political ideas and christian morals, works best with a population that IDENTIFIES as European in ancestry. That is because we can reasonably assume the wests growing demographic and religious shift was because of their obsession to dissasociate with everything positively nationalistic after WW2; your nation which is composed of your people or simply put, those closely resembling or relating to you.

So my logic is if nationalism were to return, so would racial pride or pride in your people. and I do mean YOUR people, not some foreign race that's waving your flag.

white supremacy is the start on the road to recovery of Western civilization.

Look at what niggers made of Africa as well as African colonies, civilizations that were literally fucking given to them, as well as nigger neighborhoods in America.
Look at Muslim shitholes.
Look at South America.
Then look at white nations.