Focus

You do all realise that in less than a week, the French presidential elections are taking place. Macron has been hacked but yet, I'm seeing more threads about how to infiltrate r/TheDonald and cringeworthy kekthreads.

This election is incredibly important. LePen stands for the majority of Sup Forums.

FOCUS on LePen. Make her win, just like we did with Trump.

Viva La France! And God bless!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/eQtrm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick update:
Macron has been hacked. A motherload of emails have been leaked are have spread like wild fire.

Let's get #MacronLeaks trending on Twitter in order for the French people to see what a lying, puppet Macron truly is.

in 24 hours
and howcome I never see a frog making these threads?
fuck them

That's the wrong attitude to have, chap.
We must side with our own people!

I'm not voting for that Jew goblin.

Macron or revolution.

>in less than a week
It's way later in the hour than that you dumb faggor

The elections are the day after tomorrow nigger, go to cripple and set up to get it on her side.

You leafs and yanks are so unenthusiastic. Macron is supported by the fucking Rothchilds.

Our time is very limited. It could work.

Le Pen General:

Fuck Le Pen and her irrelevant parasite party.

I think what we've learned from the election here in the U.S. is that we were better off with Clinton because she would have accelerated the white uprising.

Trump was a pressure release valve...

If the frogs elect Macron, there's a slight chance that France will go full Fash by the time the next elections come around due to the huge uptick in enrichment they will receive.

Shills are working hard to divide us.

Rothschilds are dishing out lots of cash on this one.

Sounds like a job for weaponized autism

>less than a week
Isn't like a day from now?

I am no shill, yank. I'm Oswald Mosley reincarnated.

Fuck it. We need to deploy the weaponized autism. Let's grind away at these emails looking for incriminating stuff and ignore the shills.

Google translate is good enough to get the gist of it if you don't speak French. Use it to pick stuff that looks important for the native speakers to go over in detail.

bump

Plus one on that, brother. We also need #MacronLeaks trending. Who's ready to weaponise their autism!

fuck france. kek won't will it.

Stop with the KEK shit. It's boring and frankly everybody not from /r and not a shill is tired of it. What are you? A shill of a Redditor?

>a leaf

>archive.fo/eQtrm
Some of the leaks. Macron is doing his best to get them removed.