Whats wrong with race-mixing with latinas pol?

>Olive colored Anglo-Mestizo race takes over America
>3+ kid families, Christian values, good food, 3 generation households
>Zero guilt about Slavery and the 6 Gorillion

I see no problem with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians#Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see a problem with it; just find a woman who doesn't turn into a goblin.

How about you have kids with white women instead letting them lose their souls with niggers

Goddammit just stay away from our women you race mixing son of a bitch

my cousin is half irish half mexican we look nothing alike but atleast shes catholic

Nothing wrong with white hispanics.

they're shitskindians

Implying you wouldn't

Not one pair of colourful eyes in the lot. sad!

You're all short, dumb, disgusting, prone to lying cheating and backstabbing.
'White' hispanics are a figment of marxist imagination.
Trying to pretend like different shades of mulatto are a totally different race is fucking retarded.

dark eyes and black hair look grim
BLUE EYES FAIR HAIR
only good combo

Latias are hot shit but they get the menopause when hitting 36 years. Then they start shrinking and are getting broad hips and think sticky legs.

Bang them when they are young but dont racemix otherwise you endup stuck with a bossy bitchy hag with a deeply irritating accent and annoying opportunitist relatives.

only if the mom is white.

mom mom got beaned yet i have green eyes, red hair and a nice skin tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>Carter was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of Juanita (née Córdova) and Colby Carter. Her father is of English and Scots-Irish ancestry, and her mother is of Mexican, Spanish and French descent.

idk who your other girls are but they're likely 90% european also

Noted

All other issues aside, Mestizos are low-IQ genetically inferior subhumans who will drag America into the third world.

didn't say i liked it.

>tfw seeing a happy white family in public

Even the ones that wear glasses and have a degree have that need to stab someone. Its in their DNA.

Nothing because latino is not a race, just a cultural and linguistic group.

Ethnic groups are a social construct righy? Just like the gypsies and romanians, only cultural differences?

I don't think that Americans are worried about Spaniards coming over the border.

kek

do they really have criminal records?

Ugh I know the feeling

If they did it would be an improvement from Mexicans

Yes, all three of them.

American latinos are mostly white.

Basically, euro's have been hittin dat for centuries.

>Jebby Bush

Kek.

Ive seen it but doesnt happen to me. Got a vasectomy. When im done banging trash and ass il recon to my ballsack and make lots of pure white babies.

>Bush family
I thought that was a crime for a moment then lel

wow they literally all have chin clefts, a dominant Caucasian trait, cool, bleach is powerful

This guy is a Republican Congressman from Wisconsin, he and his Latina wife have eight children I think

If we wanted to be mexico we wouldnt be building a wall

As long as you don't mix race with a nigger or a Jew, you have my permition OP

When the race war comes to America, it will be the niggers vs everyone else, and after the niggers are gone, we'll fire up the ovens for the hooks.

Mexifag here, we hate those tattooed gangsters more than the gringos hate us.

>nigger or a Jew

y u hate jews tho

Please go on and tell me how Scandinavians, Anglos and Italians all the same white race.

I know, that's why Mexican Spaniards are deporting their brown underclass to America.

Chicano or not, you have to go back

Make me, faggot.

The Mexican gov't aint deporting anybody up north as far as I'm concerned. Mexican immigration is tied to economies and shit.

Besides, much of Mexico is a warzone what with the drug cartels n shit. Wouldn't you flee to a nicer place if you could?

America really needs to just tell the Jews to fuck off. Destroying the Mexican Drug Cartels should be the focus of American military, just work with Mexican government and wipe them out.

Fixing Mexico and making it a better place is the ONLY way to really stop mexicunts migrating.

Because of genetics.

Civic fag leave.

Never going to happen
At best, we'll deport the criminals, who will probably make their way back here anyway

While white is preferred I tend to agree with you that a society of primarily whites and mestizo that are all christian will work. As long as blacks continue to stagnate and we don't import any more Islam.

The real problem is how do do we revive the church. (((They))) are doing a great job with mass media to raise a generation of nihilistic hedonists.

As a sovereign nation Mexico will never allow a foreign military power to enter and interfere with internal affairs.

100% agree that fixing Mexico, both economically and drug-cartel-wise, would decrease immigration.

Americans suck at defending the border, they should remove all of the shitskins into south america and establish an easily defensible border.

By your own logic, people of white skin oughta be sent back to Europe.

Believe me, I would love to return this country to being a white country as it originally was, but our politicians want anything but that.

Of course, you're not getting rid of Chechnya anytime soon either, are you Dimitri?

>white country as it originally was

Native Americans weren't whites, dumbass.

With respect to fixing mexico NAFTA has actually had a significant effect and has created a growing middle class. From what I understand net immigration from Mexico is currently negative. The problem now is people from south of Mexico traveling through Mexico to America

And this wasn't a country before it was already full of white Europeans. You haven't been on Sup Forums very long, I see.

>race-mixing in the first place
If you want to preserve your race, don't do this.

And if you actually live in America, you would know that spics are fucking everywhere and all of them are the same, despite any argument they will tell you.

They all act like their variety of spic is the best even though they all live together.
3+ kid families would be fine if they didn't rely on gibs for support.
Christian values is not an argument.
Good food is irrelevant when they all eat junk and consume the same shit the fattest white trash does.
I have witnessed on more than one occasion a bunch of spics in a store going to get a shitload of candy or chips and it being called "dinner" in english by the parent or parents. Fucking disgusting.
3 generation households are nice but see above, they all fucking live cramped in the same house so it's not like the other generations have anywhere else to go unless they move in with a stupid gringo who will support the shit lifestyle in exchange for a fuck.

You have a point about the 6 gorillion meme but who the fuck actually cares? Like, you could have zero guilt without being a degenerate. You weren't there and even if you have German roots, you are not responsible for the actions of your ancestors.

Fine. I'll go back to mexico. Just stay the fuck away from our women.

It was official Russian imperial policy to violently remove kebab until the communist kikes took over.

>While total expulsion as in other Christian nations such as Spain, Portugal and Sicily was not feasible to achieve a homogenous Russian Orthodox population, other policies such as land grants and the promotion of migration by other Russian and non-Muslim populations into Muslim lands displaced many Muslims making them minorities in places such as some parts of the South Ural region to other parts such as the Ottoman Turkey, and almost annihilating the Circassians, Crimean Tatars, and various Muslims of the Caucasus. The Russian army rounded up people, driving Muslims from their villages to ports on the Black Sea, where they awaited ships provided by the neighboring Ottoman Empire. The explicit Russian goal was to expel the groups in question from their lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia

>Among the main peoples that moved to Turkey were Adyghe, Ubykhs, Muslim Abkhazians - hence the reference in the name to the deportation being of Circassians. However, although Circassians were the main victims, the expulsions also gravely affected other peoples in the region. It was estimated that 80% of the Ingush left Ingushetia for the Middle East in 1865. Lowland Chechens as well were evicted in large numbers, and while many came back, the former Chechen Lowlands lacked their historical Chechen populations for a long period until Chechens were settled in the region during their return from their 1944–1957 deportation to Siberia. The Arshtins, at that time a (debatably) separate people, were completely wiped out as a distinct group: according to official documents, 1366 Arshtin families disappeared (i.e. either fled or were killed) and only 75 families remained. Small numbers of Muslim Ossetians and Lezgins were also swept up in the expulsion to Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians#Expulsion

I wish white guys would stay away from the qt latinas. It's worse seeing them with black guys and asians, though. I hate my life.

>tfw jeb jr is correcting the mistakes of his father

Stop posting idiot.

LOOK AT THE SWEATER!

This is the work of /lgbt/!

?

It's funny that we live in a time where we not only have the greatest scientific and moral evidence for evicting entire groups of people from a specific geographic location in history but also the most humane ways of doing so and yet, for the first time in history, governments actively do the opposite, encouraging invaders to come at the behest of greedy shitheads