How do we get here?

It takes revolution to get here, right?

How else would this be achieved?

Spamming memeballs until I get an answer

You can't. Anarcho-Capitalism has the same fatal flaw as Utopian Marxism: it's incompatible with human nature. Authority is derived from strength, not morality. Most AnCaps I've spoken to base their support of an AnCap system on their own ethical worldview: that coercion is evil and a state is reliant on coercion to survive and as such is unethical. But then completely fail to realize that the most coercive force in human existence is the free market. As such advocating support for an AnCap system makes you either deluded or a hypocrite, and removes any ethical high-ground you may have, defeating the AnCap movement before it even begins to shape events.

Human nature will always create political groupings and eventually states. Why? Because whoever wields the most force, not the highest moral position, will control society. And in the modern age: that means governments and states deriving their power from democratic means, in order to determine what is right and wrong.

That's the answer I was looking for, thank you. Is libertarianism all a dream then?

Beautiful and terrifying

Libertarianism is technically possible (even though I am personally opposed to it) because it is at the very least somewhat pragmatic. It doesn't claim that a state apparatus shouldn't exist, just that it is being utilized incorrectly and/or is too big. As such is is technically plausible.

Why are you personally opposed to it?

Do you really feel like mankind could never achieve such a utopia?

We never will because people will always be compelled by power and an attraction to power demands that it be exerted upon others. Quelling this fundamental human flaw is a 1 in a billion chance and such a state of affairs likely wouldn't last.

Dudebro, I know this will not be in our lifetime, but, surely, you have hope, no?

Because I have a different view of what humanity should become. Libertarianism generally creates humans that care only or almost only about purely materialistic concerns.

My top 3 most desired traits of a society are Sacrifice, Unity and the common good. Libertarian/laissez-faire systems create a society where most people become self-concerned to the point of damaging those around them, consumerist and apathetic to issues that don't directly/immediately concern them.

As such a libertarian "paradise"(as you call it) is as far as I am concerned the wrong way to go. It's a matter of personal opinion.

Yes.

Ok, so what would your ideal? You seem to be very well-reasoned

Assuming apriori knowledge of the good and true way. Who defines such things?
The Free market is your guide brother. Value is intrinsic.
sacrifice as you see it is simply to us long term Value. forgoing immediate short term value for ideally larger goals in the future.
Unity, is cooperation, and cooperation is best limited and very well defined through specific negotiated terms. Typically contracts.
The common good occurs when individuals are maximized to their potential. Even the greatest capitalists are walking crippled min/maxers. Maximizing one or 2 skills, and really ignoring the rest.

However, Human nature does get the better of us, risk is an enchanting mistress to the dumb. Go to the supermarket and watch the lotto line on payday.
Sometimes the pain of ignorance is less than the pain of seeking knowledge.

You're a complete twat. It's fine to hold the values that you do, but to force them on other people is unjust. If you want to gather up a bunch of people who share your values, that's completely within reason, but I'm having a hard time understanding why you're insecure about those ideals to the point that you need to force them onto others and make society your personal hugbox.