What have you done?!

FFS Sup Forums what have you done? Hacking the next President of the French Republic? In the hope of swaying it for Le Pen?!

I have worked in intelligence. There are 3 agencies you do. Not. Fuck. With. Mossad, The FSB and the French DGSE. DGSE is not afraid to kill. They make Mossad seem like girl scouts. We never say anything because they are NATO. But ffs this is a hornets nest you have kicked.

They are going to spill EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING THEY KNOW. Which will not be insubstantial. And then they will "deal" with the people behind the hack. Whether they are Russian operatives or a fat neck beard in the United States.

Whoever did it, you have until sunday to run. Come monday Macron will authorize the kill order.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol user take your kike loving ass and leave

lel avoiding taxes now putting out death threats? are you sure you and your campaign wont be in jail on monday.

lel FAKE AND GAY

SAGE this goyim

I can just imagine a fat right-wing neckbeard get shot by a French intelligence agent as he's walking home with a bag of groceries for his mom.

Didn't you cunts blow up a boat in New Zealand one time and get told to fuck off?
An intelligence agency that can't even protect men drawing cartoons down the road is scary as fuck desu.
But let's all protect the Rothschild banker from scary Internet Nazi weebs because being a lapdog is fun cunts.

I can barely use discord, mate.

>It's perfectly okay for the (French) government to kill people who expose them as fat corrupt kikes

Also, leaks =! hacking.

He thinks he can kill an American citizen on American soil during the Trump presidency without being blown out immediately

basically this...

She never had a chance.

Cringey.

>implying DGSE doesnt leak like a sieve

Sup Forums didn't do shit. Someone dumped it here just like they dump their school shooting manifestos.

They can and have.

I think you highly underestimate the amount of mental scarring any potential black bagger will sustain if they actually decided to v& the hacker known as 4chin.

Murderous fuckers amped up on drugs are nothing compared to the living conditions of some of the degenerates in the weaponized autism unit. Imagine the power of some small homemade charges taped to several bottles of year old semen. That's the sorta shit that'll make you wake up in a cold sweat, wishing the fucker would've shot you instead.

Also what makes you so fucking confident that if it was Sup Forums it was not members of Sup Forums that have infiltrated numerous intelligence agencies

It only takes one idiot to get through. This is not a defensive situation though. They are not waiting for someone to come tk to them. They are out to find this person.

And when they do, they will kill him. France does not hold to legal due process and the veneer of law the way anglos do.

Like I'm not already on the disposition matrix

Is this the LARP thread?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/

I'm of two minds over the French.

On the one hand they are obviously hugely significant in the wonderful history and culture of Europe.

On the other hand, you fucks committed an act of war against us because you knew we weren't in a position to respond.

If Le Pen wins maybe I'll crack a beer and toast to the eternal frog jumping out of the pot.

If Macron wins, well maybe your country being betrayed and filled with savage Muslims is karmic justice?

I am but a humble 400 pound hacker

This is some fresh spicy pasta