Would Sup Forums marry a 27 year old girl if she was still a virgin?

Would Sup Forums marry a 27 year old girl if she was still a virgin?

>Jana Duggar doesn't have a Facebook page.

>For that matter, Jana isn't on Instagram or Twitter either.

>But it's not because she's some sort of Luddite or doesn't want to keep in touch with fans.

>No, the reason it's hard to contact the 27-year-old online is that premarital social media counts are on the long list of things that are banned in the Duggar household.

>So for now at least, fans who are curious about the life and times of Jana are forced to rely on the occasional update from the official Duggar Facebook page operated by her parents.

>In the wake of news that Jinger Duggar might be pregnant with Jeremy Vuolo's baby, there's been a sudden surge of interest in Jana, particularly with regard to her love life.

>The fact that Jana is still single at 27 (approximately 108 in Duggar child-bearing years), seems to boggle the minds of some fans, many of whom have made it their mission to build up Jana's self-esteem and help her find the right guy.

thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/05/jana-duggar-feeling-the-love-on-facebook/

Literally fucking who?

i thought they would have all eaten eachother at this point.

have 31 kids odds are 1 of em'll end up gay

I would, seems like a good woman worth waiting for

They only end up gay if you raise them that way

>premarital social media counts are on the long list of things that are banned in the Duggar household.

Gee, another millennial that won't move out of mommy and daddy's house.

getting molested you mean? that's how they were raised

of course some of them will try their best to deny their natural fag urges

the most religious folks I've ran across are the ones with a faggy lisp and feminine body

Why should an unmarried women move out?

cancer cancer cancer

fuck off amerifag

>not using facebook is newsworthy

we're fucked

Whoever the fuck that girl is, she's not a virgin. She would have been tricked into giving it up by the first nigger who flashed a smile and offered her a joint.

they probably owe her money for the decades of child-rearing she did for free

not to mention protecting the sistren from rapey bro, and keeping her mouth shut about it

"no"

she's literally sequestered in a mock nunnery

but year, her dad and big bro were probably in there already

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME AN AMERICAN WHAT I CAN POST ON A FUCKING AMERICAN WEBSITE ON MY AMERICAN COMPUTER USING THE AMERICAN INTERNET

That'd be nice but the real problem is getting screwed over with alimony and child support. But the Duggars seem to actually want traditional, whole families, so yeah I'd marry a Duggar.

yes, because this girl is 27 and never had precious man juice inside her. Violently social, funny as shit, and plays the banjo.

Just that whole religion thing tho cock blockin' me

literally who?

she's sucked many a cock and takin it up the poop chute no doubt

Her brother josh has already tapped that.

lol no. She's split with a dozen guys because she flat out refuses. She wants Jesus's dick or somethin. VERY preachy.

>another

I've known her for like 10 years now. I tried years ago way back before I found another church girl who begs for daily cock.

You've known who for 10 years?

No, too close to the expiration date.

Alright, fine. I'll take a concubine. What the fuck is wrong with males these days?

So she's a bitch, but just a prude instead

see

This is the most prolifically insightful post here. The rest of you are faggots.

How many babies can a 27 year old broodmare give you?

no she's very polite and sweet natured person, but when it comes to the no-no, she goes 100% full psychopath.

Ok then that's cool, I also admire that she has a variety of interests.

But you'd honestly have to think that anybody who is a virgin past 25 is either oversheltered, a huge prude or mentally autistic (both genders).

I know a couple of people who are my age, 29 who have only had a 1 boyfriend, but no sex ever and there's just something fucked up there you know?

I think i would rather have a slut. One of you virgins can have her i just need to see what they do first

>Would Sup Forums marry a 27 year old girl if she was still a virgin?
Yeah if she's not fat or retarded.

3 to 4 if you work fast

Will she shave it?

Hell yes.

I'm just saying I would wedge my dick in her like fucking excalibur in a heartbeat. I wouldn't necessarily date her. Believe me, the hoops you have to jump through is far too exhausting to be worth it. I've tried, but these types of gals are so particular that they'll live well into their 30's before giving up themselves. If you can betacuck out that long for a ticket like that, you might as well cash it in when the bitch finally caves I suppose. Talk about forest gump.

No real self respecting man would do that to himself though. You set a standard and you stick by it. If some prude bitch doesn't want to take a chance trying to "hold out" for the shiniest star, then she might as well start packing her shit. She's damaged goods.

>excalibur

Haha, original. I like it

Well, as my old chemistry professor literally said to me: the wider you set your net, the more you're going to catch, but you might get less quality.

I honestly think the reason why some girls (especially millennials) hold out for several years for a hot guy, or why some girls end up lucky and only date hot guys is because they think it's the current year and since they got everything else, when they wanted it on a silver spoon ) , the boyfriend is no exception

But yes, as you said, holding out and being that narrow is a risky move. No matter your gender, because you're giving up years in your prime, which might not pay off in the end.

Yes. In a heart beat.

Since I am a wizard myself she is probably as broken of a person as I am, so I would give it a shot. She looks kind of cute

I'd throw a wide net and take a chance. You just never know if you might just catch high quality spontaneously. I've been dating my current gf for 3 years now. When we met I was on the verge of giving up and just taking a break for a little bit. Turns out she was my roommates crush who've I heard all about but never seen before, and she worked with another friend of mine from college. I went to hang out with my college buddy with him and his staff at an italian place and she tagged along. Then we kicked it off after I ate a dirt clob that was in a mushroom.. Clear out of the blue man. Slid through straight under the radar. Took a chance and she turned out to be my ideal candidate. Probably proposing soon. You just never know.

>You just never know

As true as it gets. All the best to the both of you

you as well bud

my sister is the same way, 26 and a virgin

Yes.

Can I come over and marry her?

yeah i dont mind, just dont be a faggot

better not be a fat maori

>27 and virgin
weak, im 29 and KHV, beat that

Girls who are virgins past their mid-20s usually have issues. They either are lying, were diddled and not actually virgins (but still probably never had sex with a guy), have the unspoken version of abandonment/daddy issues (that is, the one where they're not nymphomaniacs trying to get "Dad's" approval) where they're borderline demisexual and aren't attracted to a guy until he spends years going to Hell and back to earn her trust, just plain hate men and get a little cathartics out of denying the world their sexuality, are holding out for their literally perfect 10/10 knight in shining armor, are completely brainwashed by religion and think they'll burn in Hell if they ever touch a dick, or any of the above. A few of my ex's friends were virgins (and never had boyfriends, no less) and the ones who were attractive pathologically rejected and avoided any guys who ever showed interest in them. They just sat around reblogging shit on their tumblr dashboards, watching cartoons made for children, binge-watching shitty 10 season shows solely because they had active fandoms, and watching LE WACKY YouTubers/Twitch streamers.

She was probably raped by her father and brothers so no, not worth saving this whore from her cult family.

Yes. I would marry any white woman under 30 who was a virgin and wasn't some physically deformed genetic freak.

yes

That isn't how it works buddy. Even if you hate faggots you can't just make shit up.

>premarital social media

lol. not even the robots on r9k had heard that before.

So basically, no different than cunt that aren't virgins? All women are objectively shit. Waifubots when?

>They just sat around reblogging shit on their tumblr dashboards, watching cartoons made for children, binge-watching shitty 10 season shows solely because they had active fandoms, and watching LE WACKY YouTubers/Twitch streamers

I'm a 26 year old virgin girl and I can't believe how accurate this post is. How do I undo my stunted autism, Sup Forums? How do I meet redpilled men who will breed with me before I expire and become a childless hag?

for me i kind of want to kill all women and alpha males they get to enjoy sex and love and i never will

make sense?

>naming your kids "Jana" and "Jinger"
What the fuck

In America, there is little point in getting married this day and age when as a man, it barely even has any benefits anymore. Commitment is a novelty at this point what with infidelity being an increasingly rampant problem and people not even staying together for more than 5 years, then there's cucks like Jim Sterling that normalize both partners sleeping around.

If you want organic pussy, pay like a few hundred bucks for it then go about your business, otherwise get a like a $5000 sex doll or wait for fuckbots to become a thing.

>female virgins in their 20 spend a lot of time watching tv shows and shitposting
so?

>Jana Duggar doesn't have a Facebook page
>avoiding the botnet
>redpilled

yes

Yeah, so? I would like someone to shitpost with and then have sex afterwards.

Pls be in London

I'd argue the virgins/ones with intimacy issues are worse because there's usually a reason for it and those reasons usually mean biweekly emotional meltdowns. I can't even begin to explain what it's like after the veil of impersonal cordiality is lifted and you're part of the inner circle who has to deal with that shit. Literally a whole night where everyone just has to go "whelp, Brittany saw we were online, time to comfort her for 6 hours straight or she'll spend two weeks being passive aggressive about how no one cares about her." I feel like the internet undeservedly give normalfag girls a bad rap, it can be a whole lot worse than being a little picky and self-centered.
There's not really anything wrong with it in and of itself, it's just a little odd to turn down some guy and go back to doing that but then bemoan how lonely you are. It's like some weird self-imposed "involuntary celibacy," as contradictory as that is. Any would-be suitors have a lot work ahead of them to break through the funk the girl is in, she'll almost never be some mint condition minx primed and ready to go for the first guy who looks at her. A lot of guys think they're up to the task if it means earning their perfect virgin girlfriend, but it's a different story when they're several months deep and there's 0 indication they're any further than they were when they started or ever will be. One of them had a guy orbit her for like a year straight until he just gave up and got with some chubby girl who was keen on him. Another got with some weeaboo who was the first one that tolerated her histrionics for a reasonable amount of time.

Meant to quote in the second post, but

If you don't do so already, getting a part-time job and expanding your social sphere will be the two biggest ways to start meeting guys. If they're attracted to you and see you around, they will get interested. Hell, if they hear your name, they're probably already looking for you in mutual peers' Facebook friends to check you out. Any kind of local hobby club, convention, tournament, etc. also gives you the pick of the litter, you'll just have to deal with a lot of clingy and insistent guys who take "no" as "please keep liking literally everything I post within an hour for weeks straight."

london ?

>She's 27 and single
>People posit she's gay

>I'm in my 30s and single