There is only race: the home sapien race

There is only race: the home sapien race.

I fucking dare you to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_humans
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These Sup Forums-tier threads were supposed to go on /bant/, Jeff.

gay thread you suck faggot

Cool. I'm on board with that.

Why is it that the left is always trying to subdivide it into xer and xim and all the made up pronouns?

Why would someone want to subdivide their identity into something others to label and discriminate against?

there is two races the homo sapiens
and the superior eternal anglo race

do what you want to do. just leave me alone. dont try to control my thoughts and ideas.

That's what it's all about is controlling my thoughts and ideas and my perceptions of the world.

Fuck off with that shit.

Can't refute my argument so they resort to ad hominem. This is textbook defeat

Consider yourself proven wrong

>Chihuahuas and Great Danes are the exact same species
No.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_humans

I'm not saying all races aren't equal, but how the fuck are we one species? If the finches on the Galapagos discovered by Darwin were different species because of the small variance in the shapes of their beaks, how are Irish and Aboriginals the same? How are Asians and slavs? It literally doesn't make any fucking sense.

If the only -ONLY- difference is the total melanin levels between them (WHICH IT ISN'T) then they would be different species based on that alone. I don't understand science at all. I think it's just used to push specific agendas at this point.

Of course there is a scientific basis for race. Evolution exists and the races evolved separately from each other, developing their own mutations over millenia. Especially Aborigines.

....a microscopic snippet of DNA left at a crime scene can tell what race you are
with 99.99% accuracy
....even the cheapest genetic tests from ancestry sites can tell what race you
are, and what percentage of other races your ancestors may have mixed with, up to
less than 1%
...medical science recognizes medical differences in the races, by different
illnesses prevalent to each race, and by treatments that must be tailored by race
....biological sciences classifications of humans recognize the racial differences
...Europeans and East Asians have admixture with Neanderthals, whereas Southeast
Asians, the Indian Subcontinent and Australian Aborigines have mixture with
Denisovans. West Africans have admixture with Heidelbergensis. And other sub-
Saharan Africans have admixture with potentially unknown groups of hominids.
...These are excluded admixtures that are not shared between the races
...Meaning not only are the races different races of homo sapiens, but the different human
races are each up to 10% of a completely differing human -species- from each other.

Aborigines are up to 6% Denisovan, and do not share that with whites who are up to 4% Neanderthal, who do not share that with Aborigines, etc.
We are not just different RACES. We are up to 10% different SPECIES.

There's three Homo Sapiens races, Mongoloids, Caucasiods, and Negroids. There were also Homo Sapien Sapiens, Homo Sapien Neandethals, Homo Erectus all existing concurrently. Science proves you wrong.

Also, blacks aren't people, so technically yes there is only one race, cis white male master race (homo sapien).

( niggers ) if you think they are the same you are a STUPID idiot that lives no where near a " ghetto " so when ((( YOU ))) grow up and move out of Mommy and Daddies house.. TRY and find a job and pay rent.. THEN come to Sup Forums and spew this filth. until then ..

>You wouldn't be able tell the difference from an american and a person from asia by their bones

Go back to college pussy

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf

consider yourself disproven

They literally are

look up the definition of species cool dude

We aren't even equal niggers still don't have a written language of their own

not until ayy lmaos show up there aint

>I don't understand science at all.

Welcome to Sup Forums you'll fit right in.

So basically OP is a faggot and BTFO forever.

If there is only one race, how did americans devolved into a group more retarded than anyone else?

One Race but also several sub-species. Sage

Wrong.

So niggers are not homo sapiens. We all knew that.

>american is a race
Wew.

I hate hobo sapiens

Damn freeloaders

That's a specie not a race, anthropologists and biologists don't think like you

Is a monolith mouse insane or a race mammal?

It's mostly trolling as a character because it's fucking hilarious. There are a lot of retards here IRL though. Not sure why

>There are a lot of retards here
>IRL
>here
>IRL

Sounds about right.

Ask them to define their race by scientific parameters.

Fact Americans are the most powerful race

you're a homo

>There is only race:
"only ONE race" ftfy
>the home sapien race.
this belongs on faggot

Sub saharan africans are the only homo sapiens.
Everyone else is a homo sapiens/neanderthal hybrid.

SAGE

Read the sticky

>prove me wrong

Prove yourself right. Sage.

How retarded are you? Just because people called you names doesn't make it ad hominem. Ad hominem is when you discredit the argument by discrediting the arguer. They didn't perform ad hominem, and they didn't even challenge your conclusion, not that'd it be hard given your lack of premises.
Anyways, you suck shit at arguing and would fail the very first test on logical fallacies in any introductory philosophy class.
Here's my argument in a picture that absolutely blows you the fuck out, get fucked nigger

Here still technically exists within real life. What he said was redudant but not false, you need to sort yourself.

what the fuck are these things???

there are as many races as we say there are. you don't get to limit categorization arbitrarily dipshit

Proven