MAKE STEPHEN Sup ForumsBERT

Playing by leftist rules won't work, they'll just move the goalpost as need be, flake on their actual moral fiber and message, and use these attacked on Colbert to set a precedence for bi-partisan censorship.

That is why instead of trying to get him fired, we embrace him as our own. Whether he likes it or not!

While he may have brushed off his comments, he said he didn't regret them at all, which leaves a very viable opening to get back at him.

On every outlet, in every comment that you make hencefore, use "Cockholster" to refer to homosexuals.

Youtube, twitter, everything. Once it catches on and you're called "homophobe, sexist, etc." for it, just deflect it using colbert as your shield.

>"lol its ok, Colbert did it, why are you so mad, I'm an ally."

>"Hey woah, I just have jokes, Trump as the nuclear codes, why are you getting mad at me?"

Use the vague opening to co-op colbert's obvious homo-slandering joke to normalize cockholster.

If he is really Catholic we all know what he really thinks of gays.

One of us! He is the great enabler who normalized homophobia in the CURRENT YEAR

Bump for interest, not a bad idea.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We accept Colbert as our own now that he advocates free speech

Good eyedeer cockholster.

This is the best way we could possibly sabotage someone: we embrace them. We embraced the OK symbol, and look what happened. If we make him into a Pepe and claim him as our champion against degeneracy, the left will reject him.

>Memeing a man out of existence

Lets test the limitss of meme magic then.

Isn't this faggot from Canada?

>colbert
>anything to do with fucking him over

Operation C*ckholster

This idea is good, faggot

way better than the other stupid idea about getting colbert fired

Fuck this
Report him to the FCC
Report that FCC complaint to the white house
CBS breaches obscenity rules
Its been all over the news all week, on every station, every day, every hour, its a really big issue
internet news today/yesterday reporting everywhere FCC investigating issue
just keep complaining
Adopting him as a racist champion happens AFTER he gets fined.

OMG. Colbert will be in the poor house and Cucked like FOX NEWS never.

Hashtag it more.

You're winning shills!!

wrongwrongwrongwrrongwrongfaggot shills everywhere

Just so all you future niggers understand, these are massive licensing agreements which are entered into by CBS. The violated huge rules because the entire show is scripted. If it was off the cusp, it would be one thing. Instead, the writers wrote it, the producers approved it, and Colbert executed it. There are many people here liable and the fine is not going to be small. There is a reason while all of these jewish shills are out here, spending a few sheckles on some ext ctr shills to save them megakike money. fuck them. This is obscenity on television and violates their contract.

YOU ARE PLAYING INTO DISTRACTION

GET THE REAL, DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY ON USELESS ACTION

Literally just take Colbert report reaction images and quotes and post them ironically unironically while being in solidarity with a mainstream comedians bravery at fighting the Hollywood Jew over cultural Marxist fag normalization

Make Colbert classicâ„¢ a hate symbol like pepe and moonman

desu i don't think that there's much that can be done

I saw an article saying that his show is now getting record ratings. The most he'll get is a slap on the wrist

Nice unreadable text faggot

Yes. Spread it far and wide.

That's not the point. The point is to make it seem like his statement had an impact.

I mean now that "Sup Forums" hates Trump, it's a perfect fit.

We fucked up when we tried to copy leftist insanity tactics.

Thats Cockholster to you.

Great idea OP. I especially like your idea about calling homosexuals cockholsters.
Here let me try it out.
OP is a cockholster.

What you do is use the buzzword "cockholster" until it gets to trend. Then the rest fall in place

Use it on the lefties

exactly, if you try and use class warefare to beat the commies, you're fucking up.

They don't care, they just want their cultural marxism to prevail, no matter how much they have to move the relativistic goal post.

>After anti lgbtq hate joke late night with Stephen Colbert is getting record viewership thanks to racists and Nazis
Ftfy

I actually agree with what he said. If Trump is gay, that should invalidate him from being president.

Pol doesnt hate trump.

The shilling is real..

>Sup Forums somehow spins Colbert as new symbol for white nationalism

Just say we take him as our example. A white Catholic who isn't afraid to speak his mind!

IT'S LIKE HIS FACE IS MADE OF 100% PLASTIC!

GO BACK TO ACTING SCHOOL COLDBERT!

We need to lay him low.
They see us as the lowest form of life.
We need to make him us.
Alinsky is fucked. This is the unwritten rule for us, We are beyond radical. We are going to stifle every conventional tactic and break these people.

Colbert is a Jesuit, just like Junker and Podesta. Pic related.
But I've been shilling this posistion for days.
If ratings mattered he wouldn't be on air, but that's not how propaganda works.
The best thing would be to sully his name by co-opting it with the extreme right.

so we give him the /Mike "electric prods if you suck the log" Pence/ treatment?

Sup Forums will write the new way.

"First they fear you, then you transmute them to you, then others fear them, then they become you."

And the cycle will continue on until the left just falls apart attacking itself from the cancer we've are inside of them. Chopping off limbs for fear of infection of a benign disease without reason.

They come hear and read our words, yet they cannot comprehend a single thing.
Goodness, I am relishing the coming days, months, and years. The entertainment will be worth it all.
They will reach out, flailing and grabbing at their foe, only to find their own body. Rending it apart before us. Oh, what joy.

Colbert and "cockholster" are hate memes now. Colbert must think fagging out is gross if he uses it as an insult.

This

Umm we can do both sweetie
Good idea op, all fags shall now be cockholsters

Not just on Sup Forums but all board.

OP is no longer a fag. OP is a cockholster

We need some kkk and neo nazis to publically say they stand by Colbert.

nah thats jumping the shark. It has to be the slow and calculated burn that sets in and corrodes.

Stormfront saying they loved WSJ did nothing, because nobody takes them seriously.

Better for "cockholster" to just slowly but surely become normalized to the point some mainstream media outlet is forced to address its prevelent usage (like youtube or twitter) censoring, drawing it back to colbert.

And lo the fascist shows his true colours. Unable to debate with evidence-based policy, he simply argues in bad faith. Debating fascists is useless because fascists are never attempting to debate - they merely want control.