>*Raises Eyebrows*
>*Audience giggling*
>Drumpf...
>*Audience Howls and claps*
>I mean, really?
>*Audience starts seizing, multiple fights break out*
>*Colbert gets on his desk and rips off his shirt*
>DUANLD TRUUUUUUUUUNP
>*Audience is completely rioting, they're attacking and cannibalizing the TV crew*
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>*Colbert's eyes become red, a huge storm kicks up outside*
>IMPEACH BONALSD GRUMP!!
>*Wings sprout from the audience members, they begin chanting in Latin*
>DAAAANAHLD
>*Colbert sheds his skin, a 10 foot demon is now standing in his place*
>BLUMPF
>*The world descends into chaos, mass murders, rapes, and cannibalizations sprout up*
>GLOMAND MUMP IS A FAVICST
>*Trump, laughing hysterically, but crying profusely opens the nuclear football and demands that all nukes be set off*
>*DC iS wiped off the map*
>*Trump is literally BTFO*

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NxsyC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you, OP.

10/10

discord.gg/NxsyC4s jej

top kek

hehe you made me laugh OP. Have a wonderful night.

Trap,but that is a pretty good IQ cosplay

GRANDOLPH KRUMPFF

DORMORMONT GRARTH

KORKRON PLUNTH

GOKULL BLIMPF

I knew we couldn't let him get the nuclear codes!

best pasta meme since cucky louie

>ywn open the nuclear football
Why even live?

STOP SHITTING UP Sup Forums!!! FUCK DRUMPF

Not gonna lie former cock holster here, this is fucking hilarious watching colbertmpf crash and burn, but in all seriousness we cant let him get the homophobia codes

GROMPFFF

Anyone have the og image these mememes spawned from?

pic related

>*Colbert sheds his skin, a 10 foot demon is now standing in his place*
>BLUMPF

BRUHNLD DRUNFTP

put me in screencap you faggot, southwest out.

So is there an example of this COMMIE CLUMPF or what? I keep seeing this shit but have no idea the context other than the typical shitty monologues. Does he actually use different names?

>make a reverse of this with shillary or obongo
>HOLY SHIT you EVIL liberals! this just shows how heartless and mean spirited you all are!!!1!

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

>I hope that one of these days Mike Pence pumps a few volts up Drumpf's scrotum so that he can choke on Putin's slimy cock like the fucking faggot he is

Woah, is Colbert okay, guys?

ahh the death rattle of the left.

Delicious.

>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

>Colbert rips a child out of a woman's womb, shits on it, then hurls the excrement covered fetus into the crowd fist pumping and screaming "FUCK CAPITALISM"

What did he mean by this?

he is seems so unhinged now compare to the bush time

It's true. I saw it happen.

no, newfag.

STOP REPLYING TO SLID THREADS

GET THE REAL INSTEAD

wat

can someone post a link to the video?

is... is he ok??

lol

Holy fuck. Not sure why this made me laugh as much as it did.

LLOLLAL
LULLL

wait is he actually angry or just pretending to be?

Quality thread, Aussie

My lord. That's pretty disturbing.

my du!bs confirm this happening

FUCKING COLBERT!
STOP STEALING MY MEME!
Also.... DAHNALD!

this is a good meme

reminds me of Gary Johnson

top kek

Nice post mate

I wonder if he developed dementia.

You will never cook pasta. Your pile of shit wiped the smile from OP clean off my face, then turned it into a frown of stern disapproval at your pathetic attempt to ride OP's coattails.

You should really, truly, permanently, kill yourself you fucking faggot.

WE ARE BEING SLIDED

WE ARE BEING SLIDED

IRELEVANT THREADS ARE EVERYWHERE

HELP SAVE FRANCE THE ELECTION IS TOMORROW AND THERE HAS BEEN A LEAK

>*Wings sprout from the audience members, they begin chanting in Latin*

Lost

I like this meme. The original one was funnier a few days ago. Keep it up OP.