ITT you can only post if your country has had the same government for at least 100 years

ITT you can only post if your country has had the same government for at least 100 years.

I was looking into this one time. I'm pretty sure the USA is the 2nd oldest government in the world. I could only find 1 other that was older and I forget who it was.

Every other country has undergone at least one major upheaval (major reforming of government) since we were founded.

Hello

>100 years

Well I guess, when was the Federal Reserve established?

>implying the US govt wasn't changed beyond recognition by Wilson and then again by Truman

I believe that was 1913

Dammit, 1 more year

i looked it up, was it san marino?

>implying the roman republic wasn't changed beyond recognition by sulla and then again pompey
Does this mean we get a civil war soon?

We're already in one. Our guys are fighting our CIA guys in Syria.

hello

Technically 100 years, our country turns 100 this year

I guess it has been 100 years

Nope, CIA/NSA are under 100 years.

Why do you post then?

Unless you think the USA has been a ZOG for 100 years, which I guess is reasonable.

good now we can talk shit behind the britfags back

out hans

Why did you post then? You need to wait until the 100th anniversary until you're allowed to post

we're always watching

i guess i must have dreamt up the republic of ireland

Well, then again, I just looked it up
>In the aftermath of the February Revolution in Russia, Finland received a new Senate, and a coalition Cabinet with the same power distribution as the Finnish Parliament. Based on the general election in 1916, the Social Democrats had a small majority, and the Social Democrat Oskari Tokoi became prime minister
We've had a government longer than we've been independent

I'm not irish tho?

still a new government after '22

Did the independence of Ireland result in a change in the government of the UK, sans the loss of territory and change of seats in parliament?

ok, ill stop posting, but we are always watching.

Feels good man

nazi occupation

i wish NZ would have a political revolution.

so we can annex you?

Straight outta 1889, unfortunately.

You aren't allowed to post in here, Kraut.

better you than chong lee

Why hasn't a Russian posted yet

well hello there

Because they understand the rules of the tread, and the Russian Federation has only existed since 1991.

same, i hate this faggot government selling us out to the chinks.