/ant/

Welcome to /ant/ - Antarctica General

Can we talk about the ultimate propaganda imposed on us already? Antarctica is larger than the continental USA, yet every single one of us grew up being assured that "there is nothing on Antarctica, only ice, snow, and penguins. Can't you see this picture of lots of ice/show? Moving on, next lesson: how all white people are guilty of facilitating the Holocaust"

In the last 18 months, world figures such as the head of the Russian Orthodox church, John Kerry, Buzz Aldrin, the Pope, the Saudi royal family, Vladimir Putin, and many others have been involved either directly or indirectly in excursions to Antarctica regarding what, in their words, is "research into climate change," but to any Sup Forumsack should raise red flags. There is clearly far more to this continent than meets the eye.

The Nazis had (still have perhaps?) great interest in what was beyond/under this continent. The Allies led a military campaign into Antarctica in 1949, and hundreds of men died - without any clear explanation. If there is something significant enough in Antarctica to send young men to their death to conquer it, why do world governments still tell us all that it is assuredly nothing, merely ice, penguins, and climate change research?

It is clear now to anyone who is paying attention that Antarctica holds great significance for the 21st century. There are several theories:
>Alien base
>Atlantis buried under the ice
>Nazi base still active under the ice
>Antarctica is actually a midway point to other continents whose existence we are lied to about
>Antarctica hosts the entrance to a subterranean civilization whose existence our governments conceal

It is safe to say that this continent is and will be the ultimate mystery of the 21st century. I ask you all to please congregate here to discuss the oddities of this most mysterious land and share whatever we have heard through the grapevine.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-06/dragon-skin-ice-sighted-in-antarctica/8502156
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_hojp9auM
youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk
youtube.com/watch?v=c3wLg-GhndE
youtube.com/watch?v=zaBN3mboAmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RbAbfYooW14
youtube.com/watch?v=guMrF9FNRo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is how Google Earth portrays the South Pole. Please tell me how we are able to get high resolution photos of fucking Pluto, yet still cannot pass a satellite over our South Pole? Whatever is going on down there is blatantly hidden.

>Ice
>Snow
>Penguins
>mars like environment
>My secret colony of nords

So do you have an opinion to offer or just memes?

I do have a opinion yeah.

I reckon something is going on there but I'd have no way of knowing what.
If anything substantial is happening it's probably happening in the rock basin with it's mars like environment.

To explain, any structures that are to be on on ice have to be on skis as antarctic ice slowly stacks over time. Hence any stationary structures would eventually end up covered.

I personally believe there are ancient civilizations under the ice. You can already find strangely human-looking formations on Google Earth. Pyramid-looking rock structures dot the landscape, the government has white-outed enormous strips of the land, the entire south pole is just a blur.... it is quite clear that something is amiss down there.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-06/dragon-skin-ice-sighted-in-antarctica/8502156

i support the claiming of antarctica and i advocate the usa uses her claim to take the rest

>her

Not /x/ at all. Antarctica is a physical continent that has been visited VERY frequently by high-profile world POLITICAL leaders in the last 18 months, making it a politically-relevant topic that belongs on Sup Forums.

Also these
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_hojp9auM
youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk
youtube.com/watch?v=c3wLg-GhndE

There are better quality photos available just search with google

Your post states Antarctica has an alien base buried in Atlantis which is a still active Nazi base used as a midpoint for other continents by subterranean civilizations.

interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=zaBN3mboAmA
The new information on Nibiru is more mysterious than its own origins. Not too many people know the true details of Nibiru, and why it exists in our solar system. Let me tell you some basics first about this planet. Planet Nibiru, which was referred by the Sumerians as Planet X, was supposedly the 12th planet in our solar system. The true meaning of planet Nibiru is 'Planet of Crossing'. In the hydrophilic of Sumerians, and Egyptian, they talked about how planet Nibiru had an elliptical orbit than a normal horizontal orbit. The planet took around 750,000 years to come between Mars and Jupiter, and when it did, it created devastation on all the planets during its flyby. Archaeologist Zecharia Sitchin and Burak Eldem also suggested this planet, which looks a lot like CR 105, with the similar orbit; however, the crossing path of CR105 is very different than Nibiru or Planet X. Nibiru's 80% of orbit lies much further from the sun, where CR105's orbit is 60% away from the sun, and 40% near rest of the planets. According to historians, Tiamat, a planet which had lain between Mars and Jupiter around 510,000,000 years ago, was a victim of Planet X, as Tiamat collided with one of the moons of Nibiru; it crashed, broke into half, as one half became the asteroid belt, and the other Phobos: Mars moon, while the other half is our home, planet earth. "Out of destruction comes life", a quote from Hindu ancient text 'Bhagvat Gita'.

For all we know maybe.

For a while now I've had a dream of colonising Antarctica and building civilisation underground, would be a shame if it had already been done and taken.

This strange planet has known to be twenty times bigger than Jupiter, with a burning moon which acts like Nibiru's personal sun. Since Nibiru goes much, much further away from our sun; this theory actually does make sense, and stands out. The Anunnaki who are supposedly the citizens of Nibiru, came to planet earth around 25,000 years ago, and gave a lot of knowledge and detail to the developing humanoids; whom at that time didn’t have the brain capacity or thinking power to comprehend what the Anunnaki were saying. Even the Mayan predicted the existence of Nibiru, or according to them, a certain dark energy in shape of a planet which would be coming near earth in the distant future. Every time this planet came around, entire civilization from planet earth were wiped out. James McCaney, an expert on Planet Nibiru and Mayan history explained, around 10,000 years ago major devastation occurred which destroyed many civilization on our planet.

>Uk
>Argentina
>Unclaimed

Fucking Kek it's the falklands all over again!

No one has ever traversed across Antarctica, and since 1959 it has been off limits to explore or you will get arrested by the military.
research what they are hiding and why.

oh they're just guarding the edge of the earth, obviously.

>Atlantis
doubt it
from the very few sources we have (pretty much just Plato), it is believed that if Atlantis did exist, it existed during an ice age, when ice caps were much thicker (making Antarctica even more inaccessible), and the sea level was much lower. Atlantis should be now submerged. Could've been somewhere in Indonesia and Oceania, since it was just one big continent, instead thousands of different islands. It also could've been the mid Atlantic ridge, or something completely different. Really doubtful Atlantis was ever located at the south pole, considering the timeline, and the ice age would make life at the pole a lot more brutal than today.

I said those are all theories.

COME INTO THE LIGHT, SHOW THYSELF MASONIC DEMON

there is actually warm spots there, with lakes and grass. For some reason they don't show them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbAbfYooW14

youtube.com/watch?v=guMrF9FNRo4

I'm here........ Let me fill thine pasta bowl with esoteric nonsense edge pasta!