AUSPOL cold as a motherfucker edition

>cowtits coke smuggler cant stop crying - dumb cunt should of thought about that before she smuggled coke

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/cassandra-sainsbury-psychologically-affected-in-jail-lawyer-says/news-story/05ea5b5024106e0bcc35d9a35e9615b2

>the jew that rules us said meeting blumf was like meeting family

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/turnbull-says-meeting-with-trump-was-like-family/news-story/ffc89311bf9d31ee7a86f3cfea058414

>the most alpha kangaroo in australia has been found, women everywhere wanna get roo'd

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/biggest-roo-peter-teasdale-has-come-across-during-many-years-working-in-nsw-outback/news-story/002012fccc21e98b3ce8ce0e50cef918

>gambling ads banned during sports - gambling goys btfo

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/06/08/38/federal-budget-2017-gambling-ban-advertisement-media-reform-changes-reach-rule/?ocid=9newstw

>abetz wants to reinstate debt ceiling after "based" tones removed it allowing us to be a nation of debt slaves

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/06/09/48/abetz-wants-to-revive-debt-ceiling/?ocid=9newstw

>slick cunt blackmails tinder sluts for large sums of money

au.news.yahoo.com/wa/a/35339739/blackmailer-who-swindled-12-women-jailed/#page1

>Aldi now selling 3 dollar bottles of goon, booze hounds and poor fags rejoice

au.news.yahoo.com/a/35318767/perth-aldi-wine-just-2-79-raising-police-concerns-of-high-consumption/#page1

Yesterdays thread: Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1n0r3UnpeY
youtube.com/watch?v=EePtIkuy5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=yomf1WDuZEk
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/35290795/my-dad-drinks-my-breast-milk/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Y3mnj-8lA
youtube.com/watch?v=B4sqishGuYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no /fit/ brown gf

anyone else know this feel?

Stop linking to other threads you chink cunt.

i are gay

Say something gay

>Gambling ads banned.

Fucking nanny state.

(checked)
>Gambling ads banned
If you read the fine print they are only banned before 8:30pm.

>the state of german posting these days

Yeah how the fuck are kids gonna get hooked on gambling now? Fucking (((communist government)))!

How do fellow cobbers feel now that the only real print media in town is going to be owned by Rupert Murdoch, who likes to determine the editorial stance?
Also, it seems likely that Murdoch is going to take control of Channel 10, once Trump pressures Trumble to change the rules. I think that's what their NYC meeting was about.

28 unemployed gone back to study nursing TAFE, Pajiet and boomers destroyed my previous field. All I feel is rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1n0r3UnpeY

Strayan' accents are pretty dope.
Could definitely save a bad trip

Fuck parenting my children need to be educated by the government.

kill yourself

the broader environment has an effect on kids too m8, it is not all the parents.

Gambling is disgusting and I support all efforts to stamp it out.

Then do it culturally, not legally. Fucking idiot.

thats actually the gay accent.

people that talk like that get bashed in Aus if they go out in public.

I bet you $5 that cunt's from Melbourne.

When you are dealing with ADDICTIVE substances or behaviours, I believe the government's hand is appropriate.

Redpill me on the real aussie accent

The government doesn't rehabilitate addicts, family + friends do.

I was talking about prohibition m8, not rehabilitation.

Society pressures established by the culture do that, and much more effectively and for free.

I'd like to start a party
We'd have 4 main policies
-no more fences around pools
-no having to hold a childs hand while crossing the road if they're under 10
-no
-no more immigrants

how am I going to poll lads

youtube.com/watch?v=EePtIkuy5lg

>Oh no! The Jews can't try to rip off me and my countrymen anymore! Now where will I go to to be a cuck!

Fuck off you retard. Gambling is pretty fucking degenerate.

The evidence of our current circumstances suggests that is not happening m80-o.

youtube.com/watch?v=yomf1WDuZEk

>I should be allowed to smoke meth all day without the government getting on my back!

Do you vote greens too?

Because you are weak gutted fuck who has no interest in getting off his arse and spreading the word against gambling, he wants the government to do everything for him

Prohibition does not work moron.

I don't do drugs at all you stupid fuck. Barely drink either.

What was your previous field?

Reminder gents that OP is a degenerate gook from melbourne

Lol.
Not a single aussie alive talks like the guy in the video.
Out is oeut in aussie and you all speak the so called "gay accent"

That's fucking retarded, 'spreading the word' against problem gambling doesn't do a thing. You don't get an addict to stop by going up to them and saying 'hey man, stop that'. These people have had the reward mechanisms of their brains hijacked by purposefully manipulative advertisements, promotions, and games.

>Barely drink either.
Un-Australian.

Fuck off chink.

>the most alpha kangaroo in australia has been found, women everywhere wanna get roo'd
Where you been man? They've been getting roo'd for a while now!

This countries fucked. Who's ready for the housing bubble to burst though? Based government intervention to create yet another crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Plumbing.

Because getting old cunts to give up the only dopamine hit they get at the pokies is really going to be easy isn't it? Based NickX had a go at fucking off the pokies, so did the 2 Robs (Oakeshott and Katter) - the money's too gud for the RSL.

Probably NSW actually since they have the biggest problems with pokies.

Considering most of the pollies are in on it, there'll be a blank cheque to bail them out and the rest of us can eat shit.

Without hyperbole, gambling is more ingrained in Australian culture than guns to yours.

Already own home so im good if the bubble keeps going or slowly deflates.

A b"ursting" will fuck our economy like the yanks you wont be buying houses unless you have piles of cash.

People stop spending jobs start to disappear and the cycle continues to worsen and under 30,s will be the hardest hit for employment opportunities

None of us want a big crash

I thought tradies had never ending supply of work?

POUCHED

Did you just say titcow?

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/35290795/my-dad-drinks-my-breast-milk/

Whatever cunt you'll be paying your bailout tax or whatever it's going to be called.

kys

> ripped
> half open stoned eyes

Roos are literally niggs

why are aussies such degenerates?

No social pressure not to be

M8s, Cunts,

Sup Forums Is being slided, the french election is tomorrow
There has been a leak that needs to be sifted through, and the french media has been blacked out from election talk

This means it is up to us to help le pen win
I know our country is the most autistic, with the finest shitposters online, please help

Kek did you get out competed by pajeet?

I need to go punch niggers

I don't speak French m8.

>blumf
>discord

everyone ITT is from reddit and needs to go back

No i wont.
I bought within my means. My wife and i both make good money and a sweet govt job which wont be going anywhere

>That's fucking retarded, 'spreading the word' against problem gambling doesn't do a thing.
Changing the public opinion is the only way it will be effective.
>You don't get an addict to stop by going up to them and saying 'hey man, stop that'.
It's actually the only way. Unfortunately it usually requires the addict to hit rock bottom before they listen

>Because getting old cunts
Boomers are a lost cause. Focus on teens.

Pajeet doesn't play by the rules. Or more accurately, Pajeet is used by others to undermine the rules themselves.

>nigs
>ripped

Do you think the govt won't be into your sweet wallet? I feel bad for you mate.

I was I was an Aussie

Reminder the greatest threat to our way of life,culture,religion,family,race,history,well-being and anything else you hold dear are not the Muslims and Blacks as over all they make up a tiny percentage of over all immigration.

The real threat are the Yellow rats more commonly known as the Asian. We must secure our country and return to our British roots

>why are aussies such degenerates?

Bogan culture. When a whole subsection of your society looks up solely to American Black gang culture you know you're in trouble. Search 'Aussie Hiphop' (Kids are fed this shit as teenagers) on Youtube to see just how bizarre and fucked up our youth are.

No you don't.

Google translate is enough for most of the shit, then try and pass it on to the frogs if you find anything relevant

Posting hastags on twitter will eventually get it spread to france too if it trends, which is what we want most due to media blackout over there

My fucking car got nicked and now I've been walking home for the last fucking 4 hours
My fucking feet hurt like balls, mate
Now the Suns going down right before I have to get through the ghetto meth head streets

yes I do

>Bogan culture
>Ispired by American black gang culture

What in the actual fuck. You're so very fucking obviously not an Aussie.

Just fucking ask for help, for fucks sake just get a taxi.

If only aussies weren't all roided up juice heads, it would be a decent place to live

What a lazy little kiwi bait post.

> Bogan culture is nigger culture
The fuck cunt?
I'm about to get fucking shivved and robbed and you fucking think this is nigger culture?

Getting addicted to something like gambling is purely a lack of self-control, it's not like substance-abuse where your if you get addicted your body's processes get fucked up. The lotto is essentially gambling but you see ads for that everywhere and noone seems to have a problem with it. Fuck the nanny-state.

Your velcro gloves are no good here

My wallet was in the car, cunt, and I don't think anyone would help some overdressed cock who has half an ounce on him

>t. 60 IQ bogan

You're kidding right? These people walk around in nigger-tier streetwear, chimp out like niggers, shit out 6 kids which they then abuse, and listen to nigger music. How is it not inspired by black culture?

In your state does 'bogan' refer specifically to people in rural areas or something? I'm talking about the degenerates leeching off the government in social housing.

...its the truth?

its the reason we have +ve migration flow between our countries

Why didn't you catch a train or bus or call someone?

How fucked am I following a bachelors in international security studies? I'm two years into it and government seems to pay really well but I haven't been able to find employment stats for the field

No one to call and wallet was in the car
I also may or may not be carrying weed

just ask for help on Sup Forums

You're an idiot. Literally every other Aussie in this thread will agree with me.

Your story is not very credible.

No, I'm complaining because I can, seppo

I'm in the last half an hour stretch and resting in a park before I go through meth land

Bogan's today aren't what they were 20 years ago mate, they've traded VB and Australian Rock for premixes and Nigger music. You must live in a bubble and not come into contact with these people regularly.

>We must secure our country and return to our British roots
Too late. Australia's roots are multicultural now. Fraser's legacy is now over forty years old and there's no changing it. Just accept that we eat better food now and live basically the same lifestyle, except for expensive housing.

This credible enough for you poof?
I'm in a park in nundah, weed is yours if you give me a lift

So are the goths not the goths of today? They've swapped spikey boots for ballet flats, but we still call them goths? Bogans are bogans, you're describing something else.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with your brain cob?

>This credible enough for you
Not really. there is much more to your story than simply being in a park.

>your brain cob
It is called a brain stem.

Get amped
smoke a joint
listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Y3mnj-8lA
and sprint through meth land

Theres nuthinnwrong with asns look how cute that girl is

Don't they say the housing bubble's about to burst every other year?
What makes it different this time?

mfw the local paper printed jew banker pm showing off education funds at a primary school and the entire class was Chink.

(((Civic Nationalism)))

you in bris mate i will come and pick u up for a stick

Got no papers
Bout to sprint though
Wish me luck

youtube.com/watch?v=B4sqishGuYw

yeah mate i live in hendra, what park? can be there in 20 mins. also, dont rob me cunt, also where do you need to go?

Asians are not fucking cute.

Protip you in Germany only see joogle images of the """""attractive""""" plastic surgery ones cause who wants to see the fugly average 5/10 one.

Their disgusting and they have the down syndrome eye, every time you see a retard I want you too look at it's eyes and realize it looks fucked cause it's more chink then you

oi mate srs, i can help a fellow Sup Forumsster out, where do you need to go?