Donald Trump's presidency has caused a lot of 40+ year old women on twitter to go batshit crazy...

Donald Trump's presidency has caused a lot of 40+ year old women on twitter to go batshit crazy. They have 100K+ followers and they post about Russia all day. Pic related is some bitch who thinks people mass creating fake antifa accounts on twitter is a russian conspiracy and rebel media retweeting one of the funny tweets means that they are also aiding russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-jobs.html
hindustantimes.com/business-news/white-house-welcomes-infosys-decision-to-hire-10-000-americans/story-73n2LRmPmL5A3FsKhngjhN.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

Do you know America has the near 10 year low unemployment rate under Trumps administration?

and how much of that do you think even has to do with trump?

Why wasn't it near 10 year low under Obama? Why did something that only went up under Obama's 8 year run is coming down under 5 months of Trump's rule?

Did they not even set you up with a VPN dude?
This is just sad.

Things aren't that bad when your country still believes in 2 genders.

Rajid, I don't think you've noticed but everyone can see your fucking flag.
What company do you work for?

wow you sure proved him wrong with this thoughtful rebuttal to the points he made

>Help antifa is being framed!!!!

Pissing in a sea of piss.

Thread de-evolves immediately for poo in the loo may mays.
God bless Sup Forums and God bless America

>New Delhi call center employee makes mistake of not using his VPN when shilling about Trump on an unrelated thread
>Call New Delhi call center employee out
>Some dumbass fellow American waltzes in and derides me because I called out an obvious REAL paid shill

God, I love this country.

Or you're just him using a proxy.
Going to go with that.

You honestly believe those are real people?

>antifa is this butthurt about being BTFO in public that they now resort to shitposting on our board
Kek

I am a landlord.

why don't u have loos in your property

All of them have loos. You should use a loo too instead of sharting in your pants like Hillary.

>Believing government statistics just because the president changed he didnt create 30 million jobs

>Apple makes 1 billion dollars fund to provide Americans manufacturing jobs

nytimes.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-jobs.html

>Infosys will hire 10000 Americans

hindustantimes.com/business-news/white-house-welcomes-infosys-decision-to-hire-10-000-americans/story-73n2LRmPmL5A3FsKhngjhN.html

Its the small things like these that have helped.

Yeah not saying he hasn't helped, but unemployment isnt at 4%

Trump leads to economic optimism leads to new hires. It's that simple.

Twitter is a hive of mental illness. That said, I am happy to report that there are also a bunch of way redpilled 40+ Trump supporter females tweeting up a storm too. Kind of balances shit out.

And how do you know? Do you have the resources and means to calculate unemployment rate on your own like Government? Or are you believing a the statistics of a paid media.

oh my autism. you guys need to get checked out.