>The goyim can't know if you shut it down

> what do we know so far ?

- this motherfucker is a gaylord
- his staff order meth, speed and CMC3 using rent boys passing via buckled.eu
- cops bring him cocaine
- they try shady stuff with mirrored loans
- macron's party is financed by a shitload of US glass companies for the CIA
- he have personal informations and leaks on Ziad Takieddine
- he was hired by the ZOG to dismantle and sell GemPlus (french company, the world leader in microship) to few US shady conglomerate
- etc...

Something something hotdog stand in hawaii?

>tfw a deputy order meth and give the parliament address as delivery address... nothing less

>the world leader in microship

microchip?

yes sorry burgerbro, it's almost 9am here and i still didn't get any sleep

yes, don't remember during the pedosta threads? they were a shady association supposed to protect children in honolulu but in fact they were selling them...

the government shilling hard for Macron

>muh russian hackerz plz don't dl the leak there is nothing worth, and if something is worth, it's probably the russians hackerz forgery to fuck up the Macron campaign
>ho btw, we will use coercitive measures if you speak about it ;3

the sliding is real tonight, will have to add few braappps it seems

wake up fucking faggoyim

Translation for american shits

Recommendations for the media following the cyber attack directed against Mr Macron 's campaign team

The national commission was mustered Friday evening by the representative of Mr Macron following the cyber attack on its movement, resulting in the diffusion on social media of data presented as coming from the computer systems of the candidate, of which a subset is probably fake.

For now, considering the entry in the reserved time-slot since Friday midnight, and while waiting for the commission to intervene in the coming hours, its president calls to the attention of the medias on the responsibility bestowed upon them while the free expression of suffrage of the electors and the sincerity of ballot are in effect. (=time of media blackout required by law days before the vote)

It (the commission) therefore asks of the media, including their websites, to not present this data, reminding that the diffusion of fake informations is susceptible of being punished by law, in particular criminal.

Why are there no french people in this thread?

I NEED ONE BAG OF METH AND 12 HAWAIIAN LOLIS DELIVERED TO MY OFFICE STAT

BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppfffffffffffttttttttttttttdesu

They are too busy fucking little boys and having pizzas with pineapples afterwards.

on mobile so can't do a lot for the leaks but are there images found within them something we can perhaps meme for Social media that's the only way we can get to the normie frenchfags what with the blackout

We're sleep, you fucking faggot. We actually have lives.

Not once Macron is elected you wont
faggot.

Streisand effect. Dont know what Wikileaks meant... the timing was perfect

>humiliate me. taking orders, mache alles

it all makes sense now

i thought none you worked.

i thought french people were all unemployed

>Hawaiian pizza
He deserves to lose just for that

I own my own business.

>12 Hawaiian pizzas
jesus christ is it suspicious every time an office orders pizzas now. maybe they just wanted some Hawaiian pizza?
what a dumb motherfucker lmao

the real crime. Macron's staff took an uber to cross the street

Did globalists remove her brain or something?

makes sense. Most children to get molested often develop urges to molest kids when they grow up. Its like getting bitten by a vampire.

no worries. This election will have drastic consequences for you and your family so i dont fault you for spelling errors due to insomnia. If it comes to a civil war i will try to smuggle weapons over to you guys.

Yeah, jeez, I'm glad someone chimed in to clarify that, I literally had zero idea what he could've meant by this.

He just looks like an evil bad guy. I wouldn't vote for him on that alone.

*bad jew guy

Selling antifa and 'Fuck Capitalism' shirts to college students?

PROOFS?

thanks for this. I can read French adequately, but for those who must google translate, images don't cut it obviously.

Time zones, burgerbuddy? Kek

They meant
>I-It wasnt our boss goys look the other way

There's normal level of fake news and then there's this level of very fake news

*yawn*

>12 fucking hawaian pizza
Fucking worse than the Nazis at this point

>He just looks like an evil bad guy. I wouldn't vote for him on that alone.

So did Sarkozy and the French loved him.

The guy who said openly in parliament that it was French women's duty to breed with African men and if they didn't do it by choice then the government would introduce measures to make it happen (ie Opening the borders to Africa and inviting them over)

France IMO is ground zero for the white genocide agenda. Its so out in the open there and still native French ignore it. I think once it worked in France they decided to ramp it out over the entire western world.

If La Pen loses I will consider France a African/Muslim colony. There will be no sympathy when a Muslim kills another 100 people from me.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

GO TO SLEEP

this are some false flagging shills trying to push crazy shit, in other to muddy the waters an dismiss all the leaks, including the real ones

typical bullshit

>US glass companies

Please French user tell me more

>> I found connections between US Fed Judge, Crystal Glass, Tarp Money Bailout to a Hawaiian Bank started by WW2 "vets" and the "Art" world

Please lord "KEK" let these Connections connect

>> Crystal Group, Crystal Gallery, 'Hatimi Group' of Companies, & Swarovski

archive.is/vpW1a#selection-115.154-115.181

or was there an exchange?

i mean OP, not you straya

his worst offense

This low energy bull shit is why the french have been, are now, and will always be cucks to the highest degree.

Our media is all about the evil russian hackers again.

Have we started the fire?

Literally nothing

Bump against shiĺl slide threads

bump

Oh shit Sup Forums I didn't know you are these ((((RUSSIAN HACKERS))))

Why the fuck is all this happening now? I'm very skeptical of all this stuff.

Well A DUH, if obama endorsed him he is one of (((them))). Period.

>wanted some Hawaiian pizza?

yeah when I'm with my mates everyone wants exactly the same pizza

>crys when liberal media spreads fake news
>spreads fake news
Wew goyim

These people make more money then we will see in our lifetime, personal security, personal limos with drivers, personal assistants, personal CHEFS, yet all they want is pizza, really almond activating shit here boys.

>Dat weak as fuck bait
Lel

might just mean 12 hawaiian pizzas

That's the most logical possibility, OP here is trying his best to make some sort fake news to try to up le pens chances. I for one hope le pen wins but being a hypocrite in the process is pretty fucking stupid.

twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/860641202227601408
wut

lol french govt officials buying drugs with bitcoin

>LEL

what did Macron mean by this?
twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/860651434068586497

PEDO METH DRUG DEGENERATE MACRON

THE FIRE RIDES

SO BE IT FROGS, POUR LA LIBERTE

Why would companies selling glass want anything to do with Macron?

Holy shit BRAAAP posters are fucking based
When a thread needs bumping to out Jew the shills BRAAAP posters are always there

FROGS YOU MUST LIBERATE YOURSELVES THIS IS YOUR MOMENT

TOGETHER THE EAGLE STANDS WITH ITS OLDEST ALLY THE MYSTICAL FROG

YOU HAVE THE GLORY IN YOUR GRASP FREE THE WEST FOR LOVE AND LIBERTY BROTHERS GO FORTH TAKE MY BUMP

>>"Hey im hungry i know what ill do EMAIL SOMEONE FOR PIZZA" EMAIL EMAIL
With a cell phone these people who run in the same circles email not text or even call EMAIL about IT, logic does not check out. He is without a doubt part of ((the)) group.

YEAH, NO.

SACRE BLEU

EH PUTAIN, QUAND EST-CE QUE LA BASTILLE SERA-T-ELLE PRISE DE NOUVEAU?

topkek

BREAK THEIR BACKS. TAKE YOUR CLAY BACK INTO THE RIGHTFUL HANDS OF ITS OWNERS.

THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE ARE STRONG AND VIRTUOUS, YOU ARE THE CRADLE OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND YOUR GLORY WILL SING AGAIN

FRANCE TAKE IT IN YOUR JAWS AND CRASH THE POLLS LIKE THUNDER

What a fresh way to have your penis stuck in a flier!

>ordering pizza by email
why the fuck?

damn calm down ameribro
2 things :
1 these leaks are happening too late
2 the medias are talking about Sup Forums which was never done in France before american elections

this can mean these leaks are in fact controlled opposition to make the far right look bad
this can also mean there is indeed something to look at, but they're trying to hide it, however I doubt it since the sheer fact medias DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THESE LEAKS 2 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION is enough to shut mouths anyway.

This should have been done before the debate. It wasn't.

Now there is only one hope : to have a lot of absention, and a high Le Pen score, which is unlikely since she did really badly during the debate and only achieved to make macron look reasonable. protip : he's not.

THE LEAKS ARE TOO LATE MATE.
French people do not read that shit, voters are brainwashed anyway, there isn't any room for gaining weight here.

And these "hawaian pizza"... god THIS IS CLEARLY BANTER DIRECTED AT PIZZAGATE user INVESTIGATORS.

They are mocking us from where they are.

(((((((((((((liberté de la presse)))))))))))))))))))))))

Pizza doesn't always mean pizza, if you know what's going on

Reminder that all "DUDE IT'S PIZZAGATE!!" threads are controlled opposition designed to discredit those investigating the leaks and slide away from legitimate reveals.

I fully agree. YAAAAWN. You know what, this is a great morning, it's a waste not to sleep a bit more. Ah, my soft bed, it's so nice to climb in. YAAAAAWN. I'm forgetting all about those troubles already, they're a distant memory, I'm just focusing on my breath. So nice to finally get a bit of sleep

meth is a hell of a drug

Is 3-mmc any good?
buckled.eu/3-mmc?search=3-mmc

ours too, even tough there is no proof whatsoever, also apparently some documents are real and some are obviously fake, which means there must be outrageous real stuff in it.

I'm trying to work out what this actually is

kek, the worst part is I'm not even a shill russiabro, I'm going to vote for Le Pen tomorrow, but not because I think she can win, because I want her to do a high score so macron will have to think twice before thinking he can kill us all.

At this point anybody in his right mind can see the system is pushing for macron. Every single power hungry fucker is pushing for macron. it's ridiculous. But Le Pen did not prove she was able to cope with power.
This won't end well in a way or another.

>BRAAAAAAAPPPFFFTT

Linking something to pizza gate immediately causes normies to dismiss it

the tell in the original sleepy posts is that its catered to the tired guy digging through leaks all night, affirming his impact; although, the mockery is quite funny regardless. have a bump

Sounds like my thoughts in a nutshell during our election with Trump. Not many scenarios in which regular westerners do win. Better to vote in someone who will freak the system out at least. Hang in there French bro. Will be praying for you guys.

>We're sleep, you fucking faggot.

you are indeed sleep

>nu/pol/ is freaking out over some unsourced fake emails

Fucking newfags, I bet they didn't even take the sleeppill yet

His wife and her first husband fucked him from when he was 15, ofcourse he has become a pedo too.

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-macron-book-idUSKBN17E21X
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4438296/At-age-17-Emmanuel-told-d-marry-me.html

>When Macron was a young teenager, his father told Brigitte Trogneux, a married mother of three, to stay away from his son until he reached 18 years of age, according to the book.
>"I cannot promise you anything," a tearful Trogneux replied. The relationship continued and the couple married in 2007 after Trogneux divorced her husband.

Guess who paid for his elte school and got him into the Rothschild bank?
>"Emmanuel's parents were keen on emphasizing that they did not lodge a complaint against Brigitte Auziere (Trogneux's married name) for corruption of a minor."

Try finding ANY info on her first husband beyond him being a banker for Credit du Nord: gw.geneanet.org/wikifrat?lang=fr&p=andre&n=auziere
Credit du Nord is a Rothschild bank btw.

>The book quoted him as decrying the "misogyny" generated by his marriage to Trogneux. "Nobody would call it unusual if the age difference was reversed," he said. "People find it difficult to accept something that is sincere and unique.

I know pizzaspergers go psychotic when I say this, but still.

Perhaps he wanted to buy pizza's? Like real pizza for him and his staff/team or just for a party?

We need something bigger than this to bring him down people.

Even if it's just regular pizzas, they should be hanged for ordering pineapple ones.

this

one thing i agree with frog-eaters on food wise