how do I unlock this character?

You can't white boi

>Nice ID

why?

so black I might just go ahead and say fuck it
there's something alluring about it
how is she such a nigger
wow

natural blackness is hot, racemixing only destroys natural beauty.

discover the birdhouse deck

Id cum in her butt bro
for sake of preserving our mutual genetic distinction

Crispy black is best black

Gettaloadathisguy

None more black...

This picture made wish a was a hot girl, I guess this is how faggots feel

the deep ebony is truly the best kind of dark skin, anything else is half-assed

>natural blackness is hot
>brillo pad for hair
>stanky fake hair sewn in to imitate the look of normal women
>chimpout when a man touches it or asks her about it
Not natural, not hot

>much diversity

I posted the wrong fucking pic... was supposed to be spinal tap...

Grab her by the pussy

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone finds negresses attractive. Anything darker than a paper bag is hideous in my eyes. But even then, negresses have terrible features. They naturally have the most chicken-like of legs. Massive thighs and no calves. They're just not shapely. Plus they have flat feet, huge asses, and most of them are fat.

If I was a black man, I'd just kill myself.

If you want to dom some old man just go on craigslist you massive homo.

Posting bail might help, probably better to leave the lock though.

FUCKING DROW SCUM

>ywn have a qt ebony waifu because you're trying to save the white race
the sacrifices I must make...

What's stopping you from having a pet one?

Really isnt worth it m8.
You have to levelup your economics tree to insane heights, and there's a bug right now where female negroids drain your bank and constitution stats much quicker than intended.. And without them, your end game is going to fucking suck.

A croat who likes blacks?
Must need that shill money so hard you poor fuck
Saged

accidental impregnation

>not getting your pets spayed and neutered

I work with a girl that looks like her.
She hits on me every day.
Literally stands up and stretches, arching her back, sticking her chest out and half smiles at me every single time we speak.
Always asks me what I'm doing later.
"Going home to my gf, probably."
"oh, that's nice."
She doesn't do it, but her voice implys an eye roll whenever she says it.

I really am tempted to fuck the shit out of her and a couple of my other black coworkers.
The lightest one had managed to let her shirt come unbuttoned the other day and I could plainly see her nipples from where I stood.
I can't imagine it was an accident as she has huge tits.
She laughed when I pointed it out to her and played at diverting my eyes.

Beat story mode with 3 lives on normal, no continues.

We wouldnt hate niggers so much if all their girls looked like this right?

Sup Forums, I'm trying to be good.
But these women, they make it hard.
And when I say 'it', I mean my dick.

Hahaha

>my gf

you sound like a weak effeminate faggot. there's no such thing as a """girlfriend""", you're just pretending that there is just to keep the bitch you want to fuck and spend time with nearby

now stop being a cockless pussy and bang those shitskinned whores

Have you ever heard niggers talking to one another? They never talk about anything important or interesting. The closest they get to 'deep' conversation is talking about 'woke' shit - but it's always surface level garbage about how 'they' are 'in your head bruh'.

They can barely speak their native tongue. They just murmer and mutter phrases at one another, but they never really say anything at all. I was walking one day, and saw two 'woke' groids greet eachother. Bear in mind these are their 'smart' ones.

>"ayo brutha, I ain't seen you in foreva"
>"aww, mayne, how u doin?"
>"you know how it is, jus tryna do what I do"
>"I feel dat."
>"I feel dat, ya hear?"
>"You know it"

And that was their whole conversation. Nothing said. Just like dogs sniffing eachother's asses.

if only all nigger were not acting like hoodrat, the would would be a better place.

Jean Grey?

same here, literally every black woman flirts with me and shit, they love some god damn white dick. The cashier, the one in line behind me at chipotle, whenever I walk by one they always give me this look, whenever i'm in the parking lot and park next to them, whenever they're in the same isle as me at the store, ever single fucking time they flirt.

its illegal in the US for some reason.

99.999999% of niggers don't look like that.
She probably has some European genetics

The problem with the gf, is that she's gaining weight.
At a steady rate.

I've tried to help her to correct it, but I think it might be a lost cause.

I'm genuinely disgusted by fat people.
So I might have to shut it down and move on soon if I don't see some improvement.

At least I get reminders ever day that fit women want my dick. But I'm racist and I'm annoyed that white women don't behave like this toward me without being drunk.
As I don't like drunks, clubs or bars, because they're full of idiots, poseurs and niggers.

Terrible shape to those legs. High calves are a fucking curse. So are excessively low calves. But when you pair high calves with big knees, thick thighs, and flat feet, you've got a recipe for vomit.

I got you bro
>How do you unlock smoke in Mortal Kombat 3?
>Smoke (Genesis): At the MK3 logo, hit A,B,B,A,Down,A,B,B,A,Down,Up,Up.

Its because telepathic minds dont need to communicate verbally.

I also get it from white women with gangster looking nogs and spics.
Like they realize deep down that they fucked up and wish a clean cut white guy could save them.

But they can't be saved by anyone but themselves and I'm not fighting Jamal and Paco for your retarded ass. No matter how sad you look.

kek

Watermelon

>fat delusional straight edge kid mad his only free chance at pussy weighs more than 160lbs

> a turkroach giving advice on women

well obviously you wouldn't know what it's like to have a girlfriend, who the fuck would unironically have a turkroach bf

have fun playing the std-bingo at the club with exes of guys who fucked them 1k+ times, top kek

Is that fuckin bernie sanders

you could tell me those are horse legs and i would believe you

have to savre this shit

nice
took the sting out of it
now I feel better

>she's gaining weight
She feels "comfortable". Or she is on birth control. That causes weight gain.
Make her feel insecure. Glance at a younger prettier girl and don't give a shit if she notices. Either she starts caring about her appearance, or you end up trading her for someone younger and prettier. Its win-win.

She'd probably craves white dick.

that ones ugly though.

Chocolate blue, nice colour... Pretty girl.

I'm not gonna lie I get disgusted by white women, the way they approach me and talk to me, I fucking hate them, I guess i'm only half white? (mom is north african) but god fucking damn I hate them. They approach me in childish ass ways and have no personality and the ghetto ones I will see chimp out then i walk in line and they turn around and try to talk to me with this fake soft voice. I fucking hate it, it's so disgusting and fake. That's why I smile and get playful around black girls who approach me, then fuck their brains out and keep contact so I can collect a fucking variety and call a different one every night, darkskin and ghetto, lightskin and suburban, darkskin and nerdy, like you fucking name it I have all kinds in my phone and I collect them like pokemon, This "muh white women muh white children" is bullshit, white women are shit, Sup Forumsfags talk about freeing their minds from lib bullshit but then hold ugly ass dumbass white women to such a high standard.

She's not 160, yet.

But she should be 110, or even 120 like when we moved in together.

>straight edge
That's a little bit of an exaggeration.
But I've had my fill of alcoholics/junkies after being not-raised by one.
>fat
I'm 5'10", 185lbs.
>kid
I'm old enough to drink.
>delusional
We all have our flaws.

Its really funny when you meet one who is actually somewhat intelligent but are too ignorant and under-educated to express themselves adequatley.
>Marines
>Machinegun aint working
>trying to fix it
>black guy starts babbling about it
>gestures at the reciever
>"dis ting spoda go but it doan cuz the thing gots a deal"
>wat
>"like shiiiiit man, spoda be goin dere but the thing wit da deal fucked up ya naw i mean?"
>its like im talking to black boomhaur
>"gots ta get da tool an shit, get in there wif it, like make da deal go again ya naw i mean?"
>SPEAK. ENGLISH.
>"rubbin an shit man, gots ta make it cut dat shit owt and den we puts da stuff innit an it go again"
>translation of what he was trying to say;
>The reciever has a track the bolt slides aling, it has a burr in it and the friction against the bolt is preventing proper operation. We need to get a hand-file from the tool bag and polish the track, then lubricate it. Upon completion of this task the weapon should resume function.

Like, he was smart enough to understand it, knew how to fix it, but his ghetto trash dialect left him utterly incapable of communicating this knowledge to others.

ALiens

Hey faggot OP I got one of these walking the Vegas strip at sunrise for hundred bucks

Plzzzzzz

I'd have just put him out of his misery right there and then.

I would bleach her

and now you understand the whole point of ebonics and making fun of smart blacks
>oh you white or something with your proper speaking?

>have jungle fever
>only blacks in Russia are disgusting Central Africans that look like Oblivion characters

Suffering

Literally Dark Souls, Daughter of Manus edition

Yeah, they don't have great vocabulary skills. That's why the 'smart' ones always use gibberish words or completely irrelevant words.

>The white man's institutions have been profligatin', instigatin', disseminatin', and promulgating the white man's fear of tha black man!

Niggers will just clap and shout 'amen' while fanning themselves... completely unaware that those words don't mean what the speaker thought they meant. They all just 'know' what he meant, despite the fact that he couldn't actually say it.

Unfortunately modern military law does not allow for summarily executing subordinates anymore. He ended up finally learning real english eventually. Got his shit together, lives a functional life with a wife and kids, well spoken.

It was frustrating as fuck dealing with him before he started talking like a normal person though. Because he wasnt stupid, he just couldnt articulate which just made it waaaaaay more frustrating than normal stupidity.

>comfortable
Yea, I pretty much do everything for her.
And I lay it on pretty thick because I want her to be happy.
But she seems to be working less and less hard on her end.
Maybe she's mistaken me for a bitch that will just let her get fat. Seriously though.

White women in the right society would be great.
We've allowed our society to degenerate into shit.
So they're shit. And yea, most of them are boring and lame as fuck, even those that go on and on about 'traveling the world' and all their stupid pointless interests.
So you've got pictures of your lame, boring, anarchistic ass in front of monuments in a dozen, countries, so fucking what?

Black women live harsher lives and it gives them more character.

That said, I still want blonde haired, blue eyed babies.
My kids should look like my family.
Not like I adopted them from half way around the world.

Don't be a fucking bitch.
Treat your woman well.

Cheating on your girl with apes? Gross.

I won't cheat.
I'll end things first.
I'm not that depraved.

move to american south, youll fit right in brother

What sort of a mix you have to be too look like a Europeoid in face paint?

Holy shit I want to breed her so fucking badly

This thread is a lost cause.

ok we get it pol needs sex

have all of these anyone got more darker than night girls?

No, it literally sounds like this
>aaaawwww shiiet, it dat oreo ackin mufukka who thinks he hot shit. You jus an uncle tom house nigga! Kissin white boy ass boy, ayo hol' up lemme acks you a quession, how it taste nigga, how dat white booty you kissin taste muhfukka!

It sucks because the ones who actually fuckin do something with their lives end up being hated by blacks for "thinking they uppity." Liberals patronize the shit outta them but only care insofar as they support liberal views, but go into a feeding frenzy when they "dont act black enough." (Aka support leftist politics, mindlessly back liberal activism).

Just find the right white woman then man, don't get sucked in just cause she has nice blonde hair and blue eyes or else you're fucked and shit, which will happen to a lot of dudes on this board considering they're beta as fuck and obsessed with white women and white identity.

If all the blacks kept to only mixing with whites then wouldn't that be black genocide in the U.S. because the majority would just white wash them out in the long run

Up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,B,A,select,start

It really proves that it's not about skin color. It's about nose shape\nostril size. Small nose\nostrils and dark skin is so sexy

the ones that white men seem to get are not trashy

photoshopped american

Black women believe in eugenics and think white dna is superior

There was a news article like last year, this one guy was paid by like 30 black women to impregnate them

do you reckon her pussy smells?

ive been around those dark sudanese women that they smell really bad, i cant describe it.

>that ones ugly though.
practically all of them are ugly

SAGE

This nigga ain't black, she purple

depends on what part of africa they come from its wierd some look like abbos but some have features like euros or arabs almost

If Bernie was that brown do you really think he'd be such a cuck?

I've met Sudanese who were dark as night with pretty European facial features. I'm guessing anything in that region would work.

by properly whitebalancing your camera before taking a shot

strong argument to bring back slavery

This race mixing shit us stupid. You can white up some blacks with your seed and impregnate a white woman 10 minutes later. We can make as many children as we have ejaculations.

I say we breed the black out of everyone until the world is white.

I came from extremely rural Montana, I never spoke to a black person before I joined the military, as such I had a unique position to observe from.

Another interesting trait I noticed while I was in.
>black guys in unit
>smart, well spoken, good dudes
>straight outta compton hoodrat ghetto trash guy shows up
>all of them immiediatley transform into copies of him without prompting

Leading me to postulate that black guys are only as intelligent as the dumbest individual present in their group at the moment.

white man, deep inside you know this is the ultimate redpill and necessary for the future of our country