What you say about mexicans bitch ass white boy?

What you say about mexicans bitch ass white boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/overweight-obesity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States#Race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I said make me some tacos paco. hurry the fuck up

You'll only find out after my M4 stops talking Paco

Being a bean myself, this type of confrontation would be awkward

I'd just call them fake beaners for associating themselves with a filthy prieto

Hey look, bunch of people who celebrate thug life. That will make society better. This is good for the country.

those ain't real vatos. those are wannabes

Look at all those chomosexuals.

Fucking chomos. What did you say faggots?

Being a former Mexican my self i have to say this. If you fucks like being mexican so bad go down to Mexico and make something of your self down in that hell, and stop giving the rest of us a bad name. I left the whole Mexican side of me at the border when i became a legal citizen. Now im just American trying to give my family a better life. Fuck Mexicans who refuse to let go of ethnicities go.

What's with mexicans and plaid shirts?

I said

Its because its cheap and usually hand me downs

shouldnt racist be in the quotes nowadays?

Weren't you supposed to build a wall, pay for it and then crawl back in whatever shithole you came from?

>they all wear flannels
please god strike me down, they all look the same

>"Ayyy puta mexico number 1!!"
>dress up the same way as Mexican thugs
>these very same Mexican thugs are ruining Mexico and making the streets dangerous in both the U.S and Mexico

Really makes ya think

Do you think they were even worse before the spanish raped them?

Is it bad that I genuinely feel like a superior human being (not only to the kids in this picture but also their parents and extended families) just by looking at this picture?

>former Mexican

not at all

Why are they all wearing white tees or plaid?

And they're all fat

Nope, because you probably are

I said they're basically brown rednecks except instead of jacked up trucks, they drop them all the way down (and thus, voiding 90% of their utility).

Also they steal. A lot. Like, I can't go to Wal-Mart at any time of day without seeing some fat Mexican (male or female) blatantly stealing. I'd rather put up with overly-entitled RBF housewives at Target than deal with goddamn Mexicans at walmart.

And did I mention the fat thing? It seems I see FAR more [very] overweight Mexicans than I do white people.

That isn't the correct term dumbass

>muh 1/4 german 1/4 English 1/2 french

Your still a mutt

disgusting spics acting like niggers

those aren't mexicans those are dumbfuck SHITcanos. Mexicans don't like them, Mexican-Americans hate them even more. Literally everyone hates these piece of shit wastes of oxygen.

theyre dressed as cholos

next political-activist group amirite

HOL UP

I say that they look like fine upstanding and productive members of the community.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MbY9EMARA

Return those two black boys immediately!

These people are like juggalos.

They are the only race where a gang meeting is also a family reunion and an orgy.

I say this, sa va bage Dumnezeu in mormant si pe voi si pe curvele de mame ale voastre direct in pizda mortilor vostrii.

>What you say about mexicans bitch ass white boy?
I said your a fucking BEANER you brown faggot,
now get back in the kitchen and make my fucking
burrito.

>pull out phone
>call ICE
Your move m, cholo

AYO FOO, YOU BANG

I say they're a pack of underachieving, racial supremacist, ruthless punks who epitomize the "crabs in a bucket" anthropological principle, and I'd sooner sleep near a mean, small dog than in a Mestizo neighborhood. Do I have to say it in your taco language for you to semi-understand, you bloodthirsty midget?

The only Russian word I understood was "peedur" which means faggot.

So this guy is walking around Mexico insulting Mexicans?

Thug culture makes you shit tier. You get to act tough against weaker people, then war it out with your own people will you get dominated by those richer and wiser. Jew fodder.
Mexicans are the next jew fodder. Enjoy being consumed and spat out, your children will curse your stupidity.

Question for Amerikeks. Do these cholos ever go around places by themselves? If not, what is the smallest group you ever see them hanging out in?

>It seems I see FAR more [very] overweight Mexicans than I do white people.
Yep.
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/overweight-obesity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States#Race

Have Mexicans even made one single Dinosaur documentary?
Get your shit together as a people, fuck.

Now I know why they use that gender neutral term, "latinx" all the time. Their males and females are nearly indistinguishable.

Btw- they all look like wanksters. LARPing cholo faggots

Americanized mexicans dont represent mexicans

And you're still not an American, Poncho Via.

WE

He actually insults everyone, be it french or russian. But yeah, he lives there and does this. He thinks they spy on him, and that mexican guy isbbeing coordinated by the police to annoy him.

Cholos are all talk. Grew up in Chula Vista. Stones throw from the border and rife with mexican gangs. Even the gangs with the worst reputations don't fuck with whites. They know better.

id knock all of them out.

I think they look cute ^_^

Pretty sure that whites are their biggest customers m8. Also most gang violence (hispanic anyways) occurs between gangs.

t. former Long Beach resident and currently San Diegan

Spanish should have brought their women with them and been kind to natives by giving them blankets. This could have been avoided.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. At some point the police WILL start monitoring him.

I'd say they really hate niggers, even though they are 15% nigger themselves. In some areas they are 20% nigger blooded. They are proof that when two races mix, only the bad part of each race gets transfered to the children.

>heyyy que pasa, not white just pale as fuck, keep killing a driving out the niggers, you doing a good job

I hope you know that they are flipping off abortion clinics in that picture. I hate that that picture is always posted without context. Really gives a bad look.

>heyyy que pasa, not white just pale as fuck, keep killing and driving out the niggers, you doing a good job

how many of you are worried about getting deported if you fight a white kid?

They fight amongst themselves and occasionally cleanse the cities of niggers. But they give whites a wide berth, especially now with ICE cracking down so hard.

Also, what in the fuck is happening in San Diego county recently? Every headline is some form of homicide. I moved up to Murrieta not too long ago and seems like every headline from there is just shit.

Femanon, please go.

I said get the fuck out burrito kikes.

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about a bunch of hispanic high school students roleplaying as cholos?

You're all a bunch of chollo wanna be pussies. I've fucked bigger men than any of you.

why do Mexican girls always cake on the make-up? Looks horrible.

17 out of those 16 Latina cunts have already been raped by their uncles when they were 5

Most of those kids are probably anchor babies genius

t. Anchor baby

To look white.

HAHA!

!Ay puto! We gonna find out where you live homie you better be watching your back bitch

Because it plays upon harmful stereotypes of our Mexican-American friends.

This is the literal equivalent of blackface.

It's racist, demeaning, and outright offensive.

These students should be expelled and arrested.

You watch too much local news. I've lived here for 5 years and have never seen gang violence.

Just stay away from ghettos and you'll be fine

those arent mexicans, those are cholos. nuke east los desu.

lmao that sounds true and I hear black women do that as well, apparently Beyonce is whitening her skin like a female michael jackson.

wat

You'll be fine if you take a leisurely stroll through the ghettos. I lived in chula vista for 27 years. The news has taken a downward turn over the last couple months.

I'd tell you to get the fuck over the wall you greasy spics.

AM I THE FIRST TO SEE THE NIGGER?

whatever, i'd stomp all your heads in. the girls would have to give me a blowjob first though. always wanted to bone one of those chicano chicks.

We caught him, and deported him

Mepды eгo пoймaли и пpигoтoвили для нeмeдлeннoй дeпopтaции: "Cancún.- Luego de causar problemas y deambular en este centro vacacional por casi dos meses, la policía federal capturó al ruso neonazi Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev, a quien entregó al Instituto Nacional de Migración para su inmediata deportación." Tвapи eбyчиe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture is so typical of mexian shit.
they fell for the "based niggers" meme, adopted gang culture and ruined their society which already got fucked by unrestricted capitalism and politicians that cared more about money than race.

When left to their own devices, in their own nations they're fine - actually like SA culture a good deal, specifically Peruvian culture. Fascinates me for whatever reason.

They need to go back to their own countries, legalize guns, and start taking violent action against the cartels, foreign business, and corrupted institutions. Mexico and SA need to go full primitivist.

The picture is somewhere in my state. I just dont understand why there are so many kitchen staff collectively organized with hedge wizards

isn't it just as easy to find a picture of dumbass rednecks doing stupid shit. white people keep pretending their shit don't stink. you all are just as bad. i hate all of you one dimensional surface lookers. wipe your ass next time whitefags, make sure it's nice and bleached