Been on the Chan since my coworker told me about it in 08'. Been a lurker ever since but refused to come here...

Been on the Chan since my coworker told me about it in 08'. Been a lurker ever since but refused to come here.Break my Sup Forums cherry guy's.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
hias.org/blog/albany-kansas-city-jewish-community-stepping-refugees
forward.com/news/breaking-news/369099/jews-and-muslims-hold-pro-immigrant-seder-in-the-streets/
youtu.be/q2-KGDewFLQ
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off kike.

Reason I refused to come here is because the truth is hard to swallow and I wanted to stay in fantasy land a little longer. But my fantasy land ticket has expired.

>the Chan

you're honestly the gayyest faggot i could ever imagine please leave

*BRAAAAAP*

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'From Albany to Kansas City, the Jewish Community Is Stepping Up for Refugees'
hias.org/blog/albany-kansas-city-jewish-community-stepping-refugees

Jews And Muslims Hold Pro-Immigrant ‘Seder In The Streets’ forward.com/news/breaking-news/369099/jews-and-muslims-hold-pro-immigrant-seder-in-the-streets/

youtu.be/q2-KGDewFLQ

lurk moar nigger

is this the designated tripfag thread?

also something about jewish people

>jews control the world
>we are all nazis
>deus vult

Something, something, (((jews)))

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

>Break my Sup Forums cherry guy's
>FAGGOT

>borat came out 11 years ago

could it be made today?

>not doing any research and lurking but instead wanting to be convinced by other people
get the fuck out

*sniiiffff*

>Been on the Chan since
>hello fellow 4channers

pictures like these show me time and time again that I am just one of many
I started the physical health phase a month ago (still doing it) and I am starting at the mental health part right now
hopefully I will be successful so I can be of use when the race war starts

Did you make this thread to draw tripfags so you could filter them before browsing Sup Forums?

Great plan.

Lurk moar.

Oh no he doesn't follow the same etiquette as everyone else. Oh nooo what a faggot ruining my precious board. Nice country btw. How's that going for you?

Shhhhh

Please kill yourself, respecting the board culture is one of the things that made Sup Forums enjoyable. People respect it less and less and that's why Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums is such a mess.