#MACRONLEAKS

WIKILEAKS JUST RELEASED ALLEGED DOCUMENTS TO BE EMAIL ARCHIVES ON CANDIDATE EMMANUEL MACRON.

WE NEED TO SPRAY THE WORD AND MORE INFORMATIONS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860580642014285829

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_sondages_sur_l'élection_présidentielle_française_de_2017
archive.is/aULcm
twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/860651434068586497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf all the links on archive.org got taken down.

BEWARE OF THE SHILLS TRYING TO MUD DYE THE WATERS WITH CRAZY BULLSHIT IN OTHER TO DISMISS THE REAL LEAKS!!

I think Sup Forums is getting attack right now, its slow as hard shit

bump

There's normal level of fake news and then there's this level of very fake news

*yaawn*

REAL HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

meanwhile..
8 threads on black-white racemixing etc

this is being slid hard

I'd just like to have the documents in my possession. If they have been translated to English, that would be preferable, but the French is fine too.

>wikileaks
>fake news

get out of here cnn

bumpity bump

bump
another thread was deleted for some reason

id love to check it out. ((but)) im so sleepy

My general just got wiped at 30 posts what the fuck

I'M MAKING A NEW GENERAL, I'LL SPAM INVITES TO ANY THREAD MARKED MACRON WHEN IT'S DONE

They want Le Pen to win. Just you fuckers wait. She will be another Merkel. Remember it

I am French

This has not swayed my vote for Macron. I hate the Nazi hatred that Le Pen and her father stand for.

I'm with Macron. By the way, everyone here knows Wikileaks is Fake News from Russia. Haha.

It won't make any difference at this stage as I bthibk the French media can't comment on it this close to the election without breaking the law.

It has to go through social media

IT'S THE SHILLS

WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED

WEAPONIZED AUTISM UNITE

Bump for justice.
Too many slides here today

It's because you people are spamming LARP threads. These threads are dangerous and can potentially get people killed. Stop it.

NEW THREAD!
>
NEW THREAD!NEW THREAD!
>
NEW THREAD!NEW THREAD!
>
NEW THREAD!

CIA please get out

Yep I noticed this too. It shouldn't be too hard to get the french to surrender though

Ok CIA

I need a summary of the basic gestalt, a rundown if you will

Bump against the slide threads

damn that leak has some good shit

NEW THREAD!
> →
NEW THREAD! →
NEW THREAD!
> →
NEW THREAD! →
NEW THREAD!
> →
NEW THREAD!

BACK IN THE GENERAL, GUYS!

too late ffs

insider shit

Bump against shill slide threads

Well, we can't truly say that these documents are reliable... Also, if you just look carefully overthere : fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_sondages_sur_l'élection_présidentielle_française_de_2017 it clearly seems that he will probably win...

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly. We should all go to sleep now.

bemp

sure thing, PET

Je suis francais au revoir garcon

>WE NEED TO SPRAY THE WORD AND MORE INFORMATIONS
wat

you still have to go vote though

these polls could be the fakest polls ever

This is them betting against the market

quit hacking our nwo puppets please -- the world needs order

>SPRAY THE WORD
froglish

torrent magnet link from wikileaks :

archive.is/aULcm

Stay in America and die plz

Macron is going to lose, Le Pen will win. Either that, or the French will cuck themselves into accepting more shitskins. Honestly, I could give a fuck if they cuck themselves, but really I'd like to visit Paris when its not the sand nigger capital of Europe

Someone post the magnet links please

what did macroni mean by this?
twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/860651434068586497

Reminder that Wikileaks refused to leak Crimea-ukraine documents

fucjibg russia. fgas

hey you guys remember that one time when wikileaks dumped damaging info in Hillary and basically got Trump elected because he was far better a candidate than Hildabeast? LOL its almost like theyre using the same play from the same playbook to get more Nationalists elected.

I sure hope they arent doing this to purposely cause Nationalism to fail so they can offer the NWO alternative..

oh boy

BUMP BOYS KEEP OT ALIVE