Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

I thought the science man only had a bachelors degree, is any of this other shit real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHI3xYsq7uk
youtu.be/INPR-4zbnVI
youtu.be/SNpac2TYX5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont see how being competent in mechanics makes one being competent in biology and sociology

Doesn't matter if it is or not. Scientists and popularizers don't need to be pushing political opinion.

No, kek

Engineers work in teams. And since all those "inventions" are owned buy corporations, he can't take any credit for it.

He's a children's entertainer who once had a good cause.
Rowe is reality TV but he makes tremendous stride to humanize the REAL working class to everyone who thinks they're sister-fucking fly-over fags.

that's why you're rascist.

Fuck you, cis scum.

For the same reason people quote Stephen Hawking on sociology (which is, at best, pseudo-science).

He's a "scientist", so we HAVE to listen to them...right?...right?

Stay in your lane.

We don't ask mechanical engineers to develop the cure for cancer. We don't ask Geologists to design rockets.

Why do we ask meme-scientists what they think about society? Why does their opinion have more weight than LITERALLY anybody else?

>because people like to be told what to think

It's not okay for either.

They are both hacks milking the left and right teats of the american political system. Neither should be looked at as an authority on anything.

a cursory glance at wikipedia is too hard for bill nye loving manchildren
>Rowe describes himself as a cheerleader for both blue-collar workers and white-collar workers, hoping to promote individual initiative and positive thinking throughout the U.S. economy.

Meanwhile: Real Scientists

Pic on the left is fake. Just watched that episode to verify. You should, too. It was actually one of the girls on the show who said something to the effect of "you have a 1 in 2 chance of being born a boy or a girl"

Lmfao he didn't even do that

He failed so hard at life he had to go into comedy and eventually got on a kids show

Doesn't make any difference. The target of both shows should not be allowed to vote.

>I found a hypocritical conservative news pundit. Therefore, every objective falsehood that Bill Nye espoused on his show in the interest of advancing a cultural agenda is now true.

Oosh.

mike rowe talks about adults

bill bye got on tv, talking with no other input but his own, the paid for bought reaction and some kids

fucking faggot thinks it=s the same.

some whore also was involved with her pussy

these retards making these goedamn posts know about as muich abotu what their talking anbout8 anyway

stop feeding these fuckign cia think tank shills fucking cocksucking queers
youtube.com/watch?v=eHI3xYsq7uk

Mike Rowe never claimed he was THE authority on America's workforce. Bill "Extra Kids" Nye recently declared he was right about everything and that anyone who disagrees with him is an idiot.

and he participates in jew circumsision on babies with rabies in the hospitals, they usually go out on the weekends to hospitals and hang around

>a show discussing science
>sex junk
>science

Mike has actually fielded this argument, he confirms that indeed he isn't a tradesman (though he has great respect for them) and prefers to show the general public the alternatives to getting a meaningless degree and showing good men and women doing truly hard work. In addition his show often made lite of his ineptitude at doing the dirty jobs he was showing and showing that to a lay person these jobs were hard, while extolling why they were valuable and payed the wages they did.

Bill Nye on the other hand cloaks himself in a learned pretense, as a sort of equal to the scientists he claims to respect, while ignoring the Scientific method and grinding a political ax with the influence his kids show garnered him. One shows a spotlight, the other spews sewage with pretension.

I'm guessing the kid was brought in on a panel like the new show and gave her separate opinion and certainly didn't read from a script. Bill Nye is absolved.

If gender is a social construct then there can be no scientific opinion on it whatsoever.

5 star post bravo user

well he did work for boeing and had that degree, but hes not credible for shit like sex and gender

Dude it's obvious science. Don't you watch Rick & Morty?

Nope.
Here is the part from where the pic on the left was taken from: youtu.be/INPR-4zbnVI
Here is the part with the female I mentioned: youtu.be/SNpac2TYX5Y

Definitely not a kid reading a script. Sup Forums btfo.

This

While much of what is written there is true about Nye, it's a bit misleading. Edison invented a lot more stuff, but he was never considered a scientist. The Wright brothers invented powered flight by brute-force trial and error, but it took scientists to figure out how and why airplanes fly.
Mike Rowe, OTOH, simply promotes good, well paying jobs in trades that don't require a college education, and has established a foundation to offer scholarships and grants to trade schools. I leave it up to you to decide who is offering a greater benefit to society.

At least Mike Row tried being a plumber for a day, Bill Nye never dressed up as a woman and got gang banged by 12 aids infected faggots in a public sauna.

>Bill Nye never dressed up as a woman and got gang banged by 12 aids infected faggots in a public sauna
You don't know that for sure

>Dr. Professor Ching Chong Chan has 143 doctorates, invented the sun, and has been teaching science at 28 ivy league schools for 60 years
>He's credible about leftist gender language semantics

They could resurrect Isaac Newton and have him tapdancing and singing about how if you're a man but you identify as a woman then you have a feminine dick, I don't care. I know what I know, it's XX and XY, literally a binary difference. Sure there's some real freaks of nature that have XYZ or are born with 2 cocks 3 balls and a genuine boipucci, but they're literally one in a million. Hundred million even, we shouldn't shape society to suit them.

>a show about science

MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH

Why is Bill Nye embarassing himself with that propaganda if he is a wealthy man who owns those patents?

You're right.

Maybe he had some butt stuff OH

Is this a meme? Googling "Bill Nye fuel injector" shows no results except for some shit articles quoting OP's pic.

Pretty sure it's because of the niggers.

Fuck Mike Rowe.